Hello world on PS Vita 2.10 by The Z

You may also like...

1. kankertje says:

vhbl works ;)

2. Hellinferno says:

He will be in trouble with the mac addres i heard that we have to hide that and i saw many videos doing that before.

• The Z says:

I dont give a flying f#ck about my MAC adress.

Hiding it is not necessary.

• hell says:

I don’t think that hiding the MAC address is necessary, since it’s used only locally.
      I don’t think that Sony check every MAC address of online users i can be wrong, but as far as i know there’s no need to hide it.

3. kaine191 says:

Lmao The z. Best comment

4. aure16XD says:

Hello guys I’m staying with 2.6 VHBL Apache Overkill or should I switch to 2.10 for the next VHBL? I’m waiting for an exploit to run PSP games!

• TheOriginalSINe says:

Don’t bother updating if you’re looking for an update for PSP backups. Wait till they release one, THEN update and get it. Because kernel exploits are hard to update, and you could be updating and getting VHBL games for a while.

5. FREEZE says:

This is cute in all, but how does showing this exploit benefit us? Will you release it or are you just showing us that there’s an exploit and nothing more?

6. PspJunkie says:

Mmmm, crab.

7. Knifes says:

i think ill wait till he releases the game that the vHBL is working on then ill upgrade as im fine with my AO vHBL exploit

8. Quetz says:

Thank you Z!!! :D

9. notder says:

wow great!

10. booey24 says:

thanks Z.

11. miamirican305 says:

I honestly don’t think there’s a point in getting all hyped up over these exploits anymore as they are only “usermode” exploit and have a ton of limitations. I for one will continue updating with these cool new features added and wait till a really good exploit comes out that will allow users to play psp isos or even better…. Full KERNEL access But from the looks of what I’ve been reading, that’s not the case and won’t happen anytime soon if not ever. It was fun doing it on v2.06 with the Apache Overkill exploit, but I got tired of it real fast.

12. romain337 says:

Non mais allô quoi t’es en 2.10 mais t’as pas de hack oO *french joke (shame on me i know)

Good job! Usermode is better than nothing :)

13. miamirican305 says:

I honestly don’t think there’s a point in getting all hyped up over these exploits anymore as they are only “usermode” exploit and have a ton of limitations. I for one will continue updating with these cool new features added and wait till a really good exploit comes out that will allow users to play psp isos or even better… Full KERNEL access But from the looks of what I’ve been reading, that’s not the case and won’t happen anytime soon if not ever. It was fun doing it on v2.06 with the Apache Overkill exploit, but I got tired of it real fast.

14. bob says:

nice, too bad its not a kernel exploit. With the lack of ps vita titles at the moment the ability to play psp backups and homebrew is the only thing keeping my vita from gathering dust…

15. guitaristmatt says:

Hey wololo, I noticed that the website does not support video with the vita browser even with the new update. Will there be a switch over to HTML5? Sorry for being a little off topic.

• aerinas says:

That videa, and pretty much all videos on here is an embedded youtube video. This probably means that if you are using the html5 youtube (you can set it on youtube somewhere), videos on here will be html5 as well. I’m not sure though and cba checking it myself ;)

• GuitaristMatt says:

Did you check it yet? I have all the right settings and the youtube website works fine. I’ll go look for this HTML5 setting under the youtube site though.

16. I was figuring huh what happened to the Z’s exploit and here it is YES! Can’t wait :)

17. SupahLeecha says:

Hahaha. This community is laughing at Sony now.

18. SPoONiE_16 says:

I hope The_Zett rips apart 2.10

19. ZZREZZ says:

Badassery! I’ve ordered a used one just recently, and I’m hoping to heck and back that we’ll be back on the CFW scene just as, or at least close to, how we were with the PSP.

I wanna get as much out of my Vita as possible! ;D

20. The X says:

Z and Wololo … we needs a hack to play vita games for free fast… plz help ups fast and thanks

21. brad says:

how the heck in the world can you jailbreak your ps vits for even the 2.10 and what is the game i can do it with im going crazy looking all over the internet trying to find out i need someone to help me or tell me how