PSP Games and Homebrews running on the PS3 through a hack

You may also like...

1. kenny2858 says:

1st!

2. G0l3m says:

Grate summary! Where is the flatter button?
    Just one question: What happens if you run a Usermodeexploit in one of those games on a PS3 ?

3. carslove54 says:

Please god, wagic in ps3 for now :p

4. OuahOuah says:

And still no CFW for 4.x users :/

5. jajajaja says:

who cares…

6. qwazed says:

Would’ve been cool the other way around

7. jacob goforth says:

So is there still no way to get on a cfw on the ps3 from the latest ofw? Seems like that’s been a “work in progress” for a really long tie. Will this respark the interest in trying to get t to work?

8. Ivo says:

So could this mean ps3 games could allso be injected in minis or multiman for remotejoy or crossplay purposes with l2 r2 emulation buttons!

9. TheSMART says:

“I’m definitely going to forget many people in there, but it seems the most up to date way to try and get PSP games to run on your PSP for now is to use szczuru’s PSP2PS3 tool, which can be downloaded here.”

Run a PSP game on your PSP, wow if that would ever be possible :-)

10. Linkedot says:

I’ve bee following that topic since the start, and besides the lack of compatibility, that disguised concept of minis opens up new possibilities… and i’m pretty sure that if there is a way to exploit the PS vita it could be through the PS3, but as long as .PSVIMG files aren’t decpryptable (yet) + Unpackaging a PS Vita PKG on PC “Crashes”… makes it a dead end

11. albo says:

okay…
    what can we do with this?
    can we use the ps3 to run/find psp usermode exploits in game saves?

12. JeoWay says:

Wagic on PS3? Mission Accomplished.
    I tried posting a photo on forums, but didn’t work. I will try when I get home.

13. ThAt_GuY says:

Hey playstation Vita update 2.10 video explanation, post that shit.

14. hgoel0974 says:

wololo, you sure like to keep quite, congratulations on becoming a father :D

Anyhow,I’ve heard that the PSV PSP emulator is based on the PS3 version, so maybe if we get info on the PS3 version, we might be able to get some more info about the PSV version

15. Wololo you always write the best posts :)

16. DeathOfChaos says:

My 60GB PS3 is modded but incapacitated at the moment. Wish I would have it working like it should, I’d be all over this awesomeness. Hopefully this trick will lead to some kind of OFW homebrew like with the PSP, that would be pretty amazing.

17. Teebo says:

actualy u can simply use an app called psp2ps3 to make psp game to ps3 lol

18. johnny says:

Damn…look at all the good stuff happening in PS3 scene. Meanwhile all we get for Vita are one VHBL after another.

19. Ivo says:

So whats next? Ps3 games injected in multiman or minis for that crossplay remoteplay?