Glitches and Fails. The Best Part Of A Game. (Sometimes)

You may also like...

1. VVololo says:

Useless post! Give as kernel xploit for apache overkill and a native PS VITA hacked!!!!

2. Genryuu says:

NFS “glitch” is not a glitch, developers had fun including a lot of “weird” videos, especially for those races where you have to run away from the cops (the one you posted is not even the most funny, play more and you’ll see :P)
    I was one of the testers of the game (and I tested Vita version), and those videos were actually fun to watch :P

• Eric says:

That’s what I was gonna say. I remember the cop one where they transform into a robot? I think. Or the one with all the cars flying before being placed back down to earth.

• dan says:

yeah i had that NFS glitch happen to is it patched with the update

3. VVololo says:

Shut up!! Nigga!! Get your balls out of my sight!!

• Matajus says:

Stupid pirate asshole ! shut up and find ur own kernel exploit .

• Chevara says:

not saying that the post is boring, but we are all frustrated that we could not put games desired on ps vita , we all want ISO & CSO , we whant a kernel exploit , the problem is that many do not understand how hard it is to spend money and time for an exploit and sony to “remove” all whit a small update

• gunblade says:

still cat and mouse like psp till thing got unlo..cked

• alpmaster says:

Really you dont know what your talking
          About no one has to release anything at all
          So stop begging for something you would not be able to figure out. Thanks all the Devs that made any of the possible Screw Sony :-)

• >_> says:

“pirate city” is that you? >_> If so at least you didn’t post that stupid rap of yours. Anyway, STFU and find your own exploit like others here have already said.

4. gunblade says:

sumkind wall petaling

5. Stranno says:

Skate 3 have the funniest glitches in videogame history, so far.

6. rafael707 says:

right….

7. derpington5 says:

I actually thought this post was kind of entertaining despite being somewhat off topic.. Still my favorite blog.

8. trecenters says:

PlayStation Network > PSP EMU K-Exploit

I played all the PSP games when I had a PSP & most homebrew stuff can be found on other devices.

Need to fund a hardware team to crack into this device.

Find out what makes it tick.

9. DeathOfChaos says:

I love your posts, they’re entertaining. It’s good to have something entertaining to read when there isn’t much info rising in the scene, lol. I love glitches, too!! :D One of my favorites was in the Skate 2 demo, it wasn’t doable in the full game, or at least couldn’t trigger it. During hall of meat, if you fall just right on this glass roof area thing, your foot would get stuck and if you’re even luckier, you would be flung WAAAY into the air, giving you an amazing amount of points, lol. It was freakin’ awesome, everyone else who didn’t get to do it would all laugh their asses off but always realized they lost but it didn’t matter xD

• Minimur 12 says:

Thanks!
      and haha really?!!?!?!!
      I guess they werent finished bug fixing lol……….
      well they did a great job bug fixing Skate 3

10. Alex says:

Don’t listen to the haters, I enjoy your articles!

11. Evil e says:

I’m sorry, but these “blogs” are terribly written. I appreciate the work, and daily updates of some sort help keep things moving,

Stop trying so hard to be funny, and just write. If you’re funny, it will manifest itself. If you’re not, well, then don’t force it.

12. Shadow says:

for everyone who thinks its so easy to find an exploit try looking at stuff like this all day

/* test.c */
    #include

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
    {
    char buff[100];
    /*if no argument…*/
    if(argc <2)
    {
    printf("Syntax: %s \n”, argv[0]);
    exit (0);
    }
    strcpy(buff, argv[1]);
    return 0;
    }

this is the kind of things we hope for an exploit but its not easy

i want an exploit just as bad as the next guy but we just have to wait a few articles to take my mind of hacking is nice once in a while…..

13. NNNRT says:

I’ve experienced a glitch in NFS Carbon Own the City for PSP, where the car falls under the road as well as opponents’ cars, as if there’s an invisible pool. And sometimes it kept falling down & reseting, never ending. Opposite in GTA VCS, where Vic once walked on the water!! :shock:
    BTW funny article Minimur. :P

14. Jit says:

Lmao Omg skate3 ive never laughed so hard in my life thanx for that lol

15. Hellinferno says:

I knew that was a Glitch on nfsmw,my uncle said that the game is like that,hell no,this is a great bug and is not the only one.

16. WhyKlef says:

Great article!

17. Kyu says:

The AC bug (2nd one) would go well with the harlem shake LOL
    I finally got the sims 3 baby bug
    AHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

18. BPA says:

You do realise that the ‘glitch’ in the cutscene from your NFS: MW isnt actually a glitch, its the actual cutscene…? -___-

19. steve says:

those videos are tragically beautiful. xD