Heads up. God of War PS4 Pro Limited Edition ships with firmware 4.73. (Affiliate link)

[Release] VHBL for Apache Overkill Mod by JeoWay, increased compatibility

1. Coraje187 says:

@JeoWay Thanks and I was wrong earlier I made a mistake when updating earlier but now that I did it the right way it works great. Thanks again for you work. 🙂

2. dan says:

keep on getting dir.cfg error for gpsp

3. Virtual high five Jeoway!

4. Cryxus says:

Jeo, u know any way to fix gpsp but on save currupted and some games: Zelda the miniscap, i know it is a problem on emulator no with vhbl. can be fix?
    thank you for what u doing and post paypal for donate u

5. CJW says:

Just wondering why this latest exploit game isn’t supported by eCFW? Is it just a matter of time until the TN or Ark team gets a version out for this or have sony changed something in 2.06 FW that is preventing kernel mode now? I am still on 2.02 with Uno and still using TN-C because it is working so well for isos and homebrew. I have been using the ps3 CFW trick to purchase newer material on PSN and transfer to my 2.02 vita. I got the new Drake card game, new Sly coop and rocketbirds on my PS3 and was able to transfer them all to vita and play without a firmware update……love it in that I am getting new games and the best of PSP…thanks to all that contribute here!

6. RobsonRod says:

Was removed from the game before I download play by store.
    Wololo will be what it will take to exit a game I can Emulate the ps vita 2:06?

7. regular-guy54 says:

make gpsp work better i cant load my save states

8. tom says:

i keep on getting dir.cfg error for gpsp can somebody tell me how to fix it

9. Studewood21 says:

Hope in the future they can come out with the cps1 and 2 emulator

10. jason says:

Does anyone know if on this vbhl they will ever get ftp to work ? It does work , but first says memory leak , then cant find ip address , that was pspftp i think

jas

11. kofi says:

are you sure it wont mess up your vita and brick it?

• JeoWay says:

This is a usermode exploit. VHBL cannot brick or mess up your ps vita system.

• xPreatorianx says:

If this hack had a chance to brick your PS Vita don’t you think wololo would put up a disclaimer? HBL has been out for a LONG TIME. If it had any chances of bricking they would let us know.

Plus as JeoWay said, this is a usermode exploit. Usermode exploits cannot in anyway brick/mess up your system.

12. dan says:

if i get ps+ would i be able to use it and updating is not a problem because my brother also has a ps vita

• JeoWay says:

If you are on a firmware that doesn’t have online, and your brother does. PS+ would only work if your brothers Vita has your account on it that had the PS+ Purchased on.

13. i96744 says:

thanks for your work jeoway.

14. tom says:

can you go online with vhbl

• JeoWay says:

You must be on the latest firmware. Once Sony releases a new mandatory firmware, you have the choice of either no online with VHBL, or Online access and no VHBL till next release

• JeoWay says:

Its either not 2.06 VHBL, or its a new exploit. I have a feeling since he didn’t show himself starting up Apache Overkill or showing the firmware version, its fake.

15. dan says:

should i get ps plus or playstation all stars battle royal

16. Raphale says:

Wagic Crash U__U

17. Rpmonster says:

Wish I could do this but I don’t want to miss out on Soul Sacrifice,Phantasy star online2, and playing Persona 4 online.

18. Joey900 says:

they still haven’t figured out how to play hacked ps vita games? lol just wondering

• JeoWay says:

You would actually have to hack into that. VHBL is just knowing how to take control over an exploitable game save and having control to write a binary to another file.

Now CEF requires kernal exploits which could be considered hacking. I personally don’t consider VHBL “hacking”.

19. Saitek says:

N64 video end, it shows, 2.06. Maybe it’s a video.

20. tyrannooo says:

i have a problem i downloaded nzppsp from this topic but it doesnt work on my vita. i can get into the game and the menus but when loading or just being on the map it freezes and i get an error. it says it couldnt loud tompson3.wav and two other sounds i saw, i also dont get the menu sounds.
    please help

21. teamtouseul says:

salut a tous
    comment fait on pour installer le fix de geo way

merci de votre reponse

• JeoWay says:

Pour installer ce. Il suffit de faire exactement la même chose que vous avez fait pour installer VHBL précédente. Il suffit de remplacer les fichiers actuels VHBL SAVEDATA avec mes fichiers. Ce sera ensuite installer le nouveau mod.
      Amusez-vous bien!

REMARQUE: Vous devez avoir le jeu Overkill Apache pour que cela fonctionne!

-JeoWay

22. JeoWay says:

Amusez-vous bien!

REMARQUE: Vous devez avoir le jeu Overkill Apache pour que cela fonctionne!

-JeoWay

23. mike24 says:

Does picodrive work?? Because I have problems there getting the ROMs to work.. Please help.. Thanx