Heads up: PS+ 1 Year is $46.99 on eBay (trusted seller neogames). Reminder: Playstation Plus price will increase in September to $59.99.

Sony releases huge list of upcoming PSVita, PS3 and PS4 games

1. Warlord698 says:

would be nice if they would add an app for Amazon Instant Video as well

2. Bojan says:

*** of games for PS VITA i bought it for nothing,stupid games like playing tetris.pfff

3. mihaY says:

I agree Hellinferno…”Vita games sucks because they release indie ***,poor,stupid games for stupid kids” If I want those games i buy a Nintendo…for vita I want games like: Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, BioShock, Metro, GTA ,Tomb Rider, Diablo etc…*** PSV!!

• Killuha says:

If you want these games like diablo, than better buy an gamer pc, or How do you will match 20 skills on vita ?

4. Kyrho says:

I think the list is missing one thing, Tekken X Street Fighter

5. Rip_Davan says:

Too many people want sequels and ports of triple A titles. Give me one good RPG for the Vita and I’ll be chuffed. I don’t know what everyone is so up-in-arms about, the Vita is a great little device made mostly for compatibility with the PS4. None of us have seen anything yet…. just stay calm.

6. newraze says:

There won’t be anymore psp games because the psp is dead & gone just like the ps2. It’t all about the ps vita & ps3 & ps4. You can only find used psp’s just like you can only find used ps2’s.