PS Vita Hack: And the new exploited psp game to run VHBL on 2.06 is…

You may also like...

1. Cammax says:

Sill up :( I want donload. I’ll be parient.

2. CoDnX says:

The game is not available on the PS Store EUR !!

• GamerMjm says:

Yes, Sony removed it an hour or two ago :(
      Good luck to everyone else that has the chance to get it.
      Thanks everyone that is releasing this to the public.

• Stef says:

Actually, I bought this game yesterday in EU Store, just go to minis and watch at the A

• Stef says:

WOW, I was was wrong, but I got lucky, It was about yesterday evening I saw that the next exploit was for Apach Overkill on this amazing website, and I bought the game imediatly.
      I’m sorry guy’s for the bad reply.
      But I can’t wait for the files ( Hoping it is not with survey’s or something, because I can’t do any survey ).

3. REMF says:

Still up in UK Store… darn….

4. Dexter says:

its out of the store now and they said they will do their best to upload the files once that has happened so everyone please have patients,because they did’t have to do this.

5. mrcrew says:

try and hack the memory card that holds the vita games on and turn it in to a r4 card for vita that would be cool.

6. GamerMJM says:

Apache overkill: Removed from US store between this time frame: 8:00-9:30 (My time)
    It is 10:06 right now, I found it 3 hours ago and it was there O.o but i couldn’t download it
    Official… Apache overkill has now been removed
    If I’m wrong please tell me, but i cannot find it whatsoever.

7. Cammax says:

Officially removed!!!

8. Clinton says:

Off store in us

9. je-al says:

darn it i dont have any chance to grab the games darn it..!!!!fucking psn store…now i have to wait the exploited game of the Z

10. Ralph says:

FRICK I MISSED IT. OFF THE SHELF IN US STORE

11. Hideo says:

Hi All,

Can this exploit run PSP or PS1 isos yet on a 2.06 VHBL System?

12. RoboGamer1HD says:

i found it on Canadian Store in the mini’s section through my PS3. if you use Charles proxy you can bypass the update, play online and buy stuff and connect to content manager. I am going to buy Apache overkill now and move it to my Vita. Idk if there as a patch on the game or not cause if most stores removed the game then how is it still on my store?