PS Vita hack: How Ninja releases work

1. henriqueBRAZIL says:

?

2. henriqueBRAZIL says:

Wololo and thank this company for always rejoicing with news on the scene PSVita! I’m here in BRAZIL watching you every day! you do not come out of my favorites!

3. decius says:

Thanks for the clarification Wololo.

• decius says:

2.80 libtiff exploit on psp1001, gta lcs exploit. Lumines exploit (ta082v3)
      psp 2K, chickHEN ta 088v3 (cursed again lol) , Patapon demo exploit. TN-permenant patch, tn-c (:

ps3 chech2501a slim, geohot jb, waninkokov1 (i got lucky), kmeaw 3.55, played b ops with game on HDD higher KD lol, updated for b ops (biggest mistake) 110$ now to flash with e3 device.

Buy 2nd hand ps vita 1.69fw, can’t hack it,update to 2.06 for b ops declass only to find out I probably won’t get the exploit in time lawlll because not trusted. ah well.

4. henriqueBRAZIL says:

thought the last release would be the same UNO … every day I think about the relative breakdown of PSVita very well and I think the opportunity to learn the very functioning of the hardware PSVita doors jtags found by a japonés if I’m not mistaken .. . RIFF box and have a think about studying the operation of hardware promising!

5. rodrix says:

Thanks are incredible are the heads of the PSVita 🙂

6. xiaweiyi says:

wondering how soon this time will sony take action,thanks for your amazing works!

7. Dmaskell92 says:

I love this blog, how can I tell if I’m trusted? I know I have no warnings, can’t wait to see the name show up in /talk.

8. jandriu_knros says:

I’m already registered!
    haver if we are lucky and get the message!
    but to wait for the public posting!

9. je-al says:

wololo do we have any chances to know tyw exploit even were not member of talk.?

10. Raphale says:

Espero por fin poder usar el VHBL, yo compre el PS vita hace poco y realmente quisiera probar el Exploit Seria un gran avance si pudiera comentar aproximadamente cuanto cuesta el juego ya que requiero ir a comprar la PSN Card hoy o mañana para estar preparado para la accion. 😀

• MonoRaizor says:

Anda por la de 50, así estarás seguro de que si o si podrás comprar el juego, ademas, lo que te sobre lo podrás usar igual para comprar otro juego, recuerda que este xploit es solo para correr homebrew y no juegos de psv ni de psp…

buy a 50 psn card, so, you are sure to buy the game, and so you can buy a different game too, remember this won´t run psv or psp games, it is only for run homebrew

11. icedoc says:

putting a comment does that make me a member cuz i dont kno *** im doin just wanna play pokemon on my vita?

12. Raphale says:

Wololo I like the programming is my area of ​​study now,i want would gradually delve into the world of PSP and PS Vita is possible that you could tell me where I can find information for getting started?
    Congratulations for your work are great programmers.

13. icedoc says:

seriously this would be my first time and i really wanna get it before it gets taken off the ps store plz send me it

14. Hell_knight says:

Oh had no idea wololo had a forum ! Just registered 🙂 thanks for the info wololo ! I was pretty confused about ninja releases ^-^ now all is well !

15. Saitek says:

This sounds great! All hush..hush. Because Sony is a “vulture”, with this kinda thing.

16. chuckyjugg says:

I’m hoping for classic gaming on the PSV lol X)

17. UraniumDude says:

If you don’t mind me asking will the second analog work for quake i/e not remapping the psp keys as mean dual analog and the other buttons are usable not remapped to be on the second analog. Not really sure how to explain.

18. Minimur 12. says:

can’t wait:) cheers tomtom. ill name my sat nav after you…… oh wait.

19. manzana18 says:

espero ahora si poder realizar este exploid….
    y pues estar al tanto del lanzamiento para poder adquirir el juego que se necesita :3 y pues comprar una psn card jajajaja ya ke me kede sin fondos lol

20. HydroFlow says:

So hope I’m not working when it goes down. I missed the UNO one cuz I didn’t have a vita at the time. Now I’m locked and loaded ready to go. Keep up the work TomTom

21. plzhelp says:

is 2.06 incappAbale of getting ecfw?

22. HydroFlow says:

I was just on a social media website. And they have you link ur profile there to say ur profile on Facebook to let other users kno ur not fake. Just had a thought maybe you could implement this somehow in ur forums for registered users. It would maybe hopefully prevent ninja releases falling into sony spies hands.

23. Skyrim says:

if i dont get it will sell my psvita

24. GM says:

The Games is flOw

25. Skyrim says:

are it on psn? its true?

26. woopywoop says:

I really want to get vhbl on my vita, but the whole process and how to do it confuses me so much.

27. wololo says:

Good for you.
    If you have trouble registering on the forums, please either email me or try with a different browser. It seems Chrome users are having trouble registering

28. McAfeeUser says:

Could you wololo do something to your talk-forums? According to Google Chrome’s McAfee SiteAdvisor the page I am about to move is dangerous. The message says that when they visited it, they noted it’s behaving dangerously (talk forum members must be a threat!). So might be something that should be looked into (might mean xss or other vulnerabilities on your page).

• wololo says:

Does it happen for all pages on the forums, or only specific pages? We’ve had issues in the past where people got their avatars from warez/insecure websites, so I need more info in order to know where the issue is. I do not have any issue accessing the forum with Chrome

• wololo says:

You might want to check your software is up to date, McAffee SiteAdvisor reports my site is green: https://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/http://wololo.net

• McAfeeUser says:

The SiteAdvisor plugin is the newest possible. Your main site is ok. The warning can be get this way: If you go to here Board index > PSP > Homebrews > PSP Genesis Competition 2011 > Submissions and click “End of Submissions now”-link (everything up to here was ok). Or if in the main page, you click some of the /TALK-section topic’s link.

29. cronofear says:

I hope i’ll get it. I’ll have no cash till monday, don’t hurry xD.

30. Max says:

I did not understand the game already announced? I am from Ukraine i didn’t register on wololo

31. cosimo98 says:

hello, what is the nam of the game for the exploit

32. bill says:

I am a total noob, not Total_Noob. I dont really understand what these exploits do. Does it mean that you can play PSP games and run emulators on a PS Vita. I heard that we still have to buy the actual PS Vita games. If so then I still have my PSP with CFW and whats the point of Exploits for my PS Vita. Sorry if I make no sense.

• wololo says:

VHBL gives you less than a PSP on a CFW. If you have a PSP with a CFW, in general VHBL or even the eCFW are not useful to you.

33. cosimo98 says:

wololo when will be relased the name of this game for the exploit

34. gr4 says:

JP psn have this game ? I hope so because i’m really enjoying play pso2, i don’t wanna trade acc now.

35. mhonmhonzkie says:

how about the new member of this forum is there any chance they will get this vhbl.

36. jtairol says:

hello wololo..ive been following this site for months now..but until now i did not received activation mail to my email account. i tried it again today..but still not..hope u could include me then..thanks..

37. jtairol says:

been always awake since yesterday..waiting for the star to fall…my birthday tomorrow…wololo please be santa to me…my talk account still not activated yet…help pls…

38. jac says:

thx for the info, patient;y waiting for the drop! cheers guys you are all very helpful! Missed all the others, not missing this one.

39. Jordan says:

This is pretty good information typically i’m pretty cloudy on these things and end up missing them. This time I hope to pay a little more attention and be sure to catch it.

40. Dockotis says:

I am still on UNO, with TN-V, and it is F***ING Awesome!…

Thinking about this release, I have no plans on updating unless something worthy comes along, so for now, this release means very little to me…

Also, for those consistently asking for the time frame of release, just stop…
    Continue coming to this blog if you don’t have a /talk forum account, and do what everyone else has to do as well…
    It’s called wait…

Patience, young padawans… You will soon know the force… By knowing the force, you may then use the force… May the force be strong with you…

Not trying to disrespect anyone, just saying patience is a virtue… Relax, and when it gets announced, just be ready!