PS Vita hack: How Ninja releases work

We are constantly looking for guest bloggers at If you like to write, and have a strong interest in the console hacking scene, contact me either with a comment here, or in a PM on /talk!

You may also like...

1. mkc88r says:

please,dit moi le nom du jeu,des que possible,des mois que j’attents!!please,thanks!!!!!

2. gintoki says:

i wish there would be an exploit for dissidia duodecim or tekken or god eater burst. unfortunately these are the only psp games i have.

• Raphale says:

And I would like to know the name of the game to use my vita VHBL nomas is filling powder jeje =D.
      Patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet.
      Sad but true

3. Ryan says:

I can’t wait I updated to 2.05 when I bought my vita and it’s been collecting dust just waiting for an exploit. My thanks out to all the people working on these

4. Je-Al says:

when will you release it?

5. Je-Al says:

did you release it already…using the ninja release something like that i hope that i know what is the exploit games…srry for bad english

6. BeastyX says:

Now Thats How You Pull Off A Ninja Release ^___^

7. haze7 says:

i donated to play…p network. am i priviledged?

8. g-dog says:

Why not
    Step 1 : Find a game that is expensive
    (people won’t buy)
    Then shout out loud !WE FOUND A HACK!
    Step 2 : Sony pulls that game out out.
    Step 3 : We say “Sorry , wrong title. The actual hackable game was x .” Then say the same about the game x ( which is ugly and unhackable ) : !HACKABLE!… And so on.
    Well , I think Sony will remove the unhackable games and leave the hackable games on PSN , which translates in more fun 4 all of us. Trolling SONY… Poor people…
    UNLESS… They patch the game and release it again…
    Then they WILL troll us… That’s 4 SURE !