“Hacking the Xbox” ebook released for free in honor of Aaron Swartz

You may also like...

1. FishSticks says:

I must read this!!

2. hgoel0974 says:

Sacrificing himself for hacking? :cry:

• samjordanhunter says:

he didnt sacrifice himself for hacking, it was due to psychological distress after being kept in prison for a period of time with bias jurisdiction

3. boriswinner says:

Seems like an interesting book to read. :)

4. I remember that book. Aaron Swartz will was be remembered and never forget.
    You bought it. You own it. Tell the Copyright Office: let me install whatever software I want on my phone, tablet, or video game system.

5. theuhmu says:

most useful downloadhint for some time.very nice :) pls more of that ^^

6. Darkenvy says:

Hey Wololo, do you use Feedly? The last two updates I’ve been getting a day before you post it here :). Perhaps you should Feedly! ;)

7. Veskgar says:

Anyone who doesn’t know anything about Aaron should learn. What he fought and ultimately died for is worth carrying on and continuing. Watch this video. Amazing! Hard to believe this was only 6 months before he “killed himself”

8. Thrawn says:

Well, as I have to say, I didn’t pay attention about this for quite some time and only got wind when it was back in all news that aaron had commited suicide.
    What I want to say is, that this is another perfect example of a multinational, multibillion $ heavy company going against ONE single PERSON. Does that seem familiar? It does, Geohot was in the same state, having the same trouble.
    I think that the majority of us should stand up, get loud on the web, bad mouth the company and spread the word of this unequal treatment everywhere, the next time we see that something like this happens again.
    Afterall a damaged reputation is the only thing such a huge company has to fear, and could bring it down.
    You can buy a trial, but you can’t buy ppl’s sympathy for your company.
    That’s how I think about all of this. Btw. i like this book.

9. NeonAera says:

This is cool of Andrew Huang to show us a book about Hacking the Xbox and how reverse engineering is done. I’m going read it. Interesting stuff. Thanks wololo!!

10. NNNRT says:

Interesting book. I’m gonna read it. I have an Xbox on my PSP & I can’t hack it. :lol:

11. gunblade says:

was there only two gamee that could be used for softmod tried it one time but i had to make a xbox memory card

12. ivo says:

what about psp xboxemu eboot with evolutionx ?
    or qemu x86 linux or any ?
    not lua
    virtualxbox ?
    what would u like to see on psp ?
    videozone and other apps for psp ?
    or ppsspp ps3 ?
    bytheway can tn-v do remoteplay ? howto register device ?
    register as bluetooth mobile gameplay ?

hdmi device vhs ms recorder for tvsettop
    what do u have ?
    what about the digital era ?
    geen idee
    yavdr ?

13. ivo says:

so wheres the problem in creating a xbox to usb cable for usb memsticks as xbox memsticks with xbox format tool
    etc