More Advanced AI Coming To PS4, Courtesy of Xaitment

Minimur12

Huh, this notebox is good. Password: Minimurspassword /talk password: minimur12pass Hold on, people can see this?

You may also like...

1. different55 says:

Looks cool. Can’t wait to see more

2. Joe says:

This is pretty sick! I’m excited to get one. Probably not day one. But day 1000 sounds good enough to me.

Side note, this article is a little difficult to read. It appears to have not been peer reviewed and contains typos, poor grammar and a lot of little mistakes. No offense to the author, but can these sorts of things be double checked? I don’t want the quality of the work here to start slipping away, like QJ.net…

3. zeeq says:

it’s not 64-bit (author said “x86-64″). it’s just x86 (32-bit). as far as I know, anyway.

• wololo says:

We’ve heard both, from Sony officials. It seems they don’t know either, so everybody’s confused. My understanding is that they meant x86 as the “x86″ family (which, to the untrained people – including people at Sony – means the family that includes both x86 – understand x86-32 – and x86-64), and then gave the precision that it is actually x86-64

• zeeq says:

this is good news. I thought it was stupid to have an eight core 32-bit system, especially these days.

• Jhewk says:

We aren’t talking about computers here mate. eight core 32-bit may be plenty for a gaming console

• svenn says:

Please explain the difference of 32bit and 64bit cpu … I thought 32bit is the length of the pointer to RAM and therefor it had to be 64bit in order to fully use the RAM (otherwise pointers couldn’t reach more locations).

• gunblade says:

four psx one chip two ps two emotion chips and a ps3 chip aith sum amd

• Kefkiroth says:

Can’t 32-bit OSes only use 4GB of RAM? Because the PS4 has 8GB, it must be a 64-bit system.

4. J3LACK--EAGLE says:

The day the robots dance exactly like humans is the day of a nwo

5. brainwashed gamer says:

YEAH! I AGREE AND IDIOTS LIKE US WOULD BE BUSY AND BRAINWASHED PLAYING VIDEO GAMES ,WE WON’T SEE THE REAL WORLD AND WE WILL BE TURN INTO SLAVES SO BRAINLESS SERVANTS RULED BY THE ELITE . thats the only reason I enjoy my life at 1005 and long live the gaming world (eyes wide shut) where my joy takes place

• clicks says:

The real irony is the fact that more dictators and ruling elites came into power pandering to paranoid jackasses, promising to free them from their shackles and then caging them in far worse and more oppressive conditions.

• a simple midget fucker says:

oh, took me a bit but i got ya.
        Like the whole Pres. Bush and the Orange Incedent.
        For a second there i was like what the heck are you talking about? lol

• tf says:

What the fxck are you talking about

• SuzieJoeBob says:

Whatever drug you were taking was a bad batch, so you should go back to your dealer and demand a refund.

6. clicks says:

Sure do wish there was a video demoing the AI rather than a dancing robot in the article about the AI being implemented.

And yes, I AM too lazy to look it up. Actually, not looking it up is hereby a matter of principle. Now my actions (or lack thereof) are fully justified.

7. Orohu says:

Is the pic related? Because if so, I wouldn’t mind having my own Bender. Except he’s like the worst best friend ever.

8. playstation says:

One more thing to notice that for the first time Nvidia is supporting AMD GPU for the Physx as well in PS4. Look at this article

So, Sony PS4 is getting every kind of support it needed to be an Amazing thing in future.

9. playstation says:

10. GothicIII says:

It must be a 64bit cpu (x86-64), because a x86-32 CPU can only address 2^32bits. Thats around 4GB of Data which can be used by the system.

1. March 9, 2013

[…] compañía alemana centrada en la inteligencia artificial xaiment ha anunciadoque apoyará al desarrollo de PlayStation 4, permitiendo a los creadores acceder a sus librerías […]