Six Weeks and Six Free PSM Games from Sony: Week 6.

Over the past six weeks, Sony have been giving away free PSM games. For the entire week the games have been free, and finally the end is upon us. This week a game that I have been wishing for from the very beginning has become free, so if you have access to PSN via your Vita or any other Mobile Device, then you should definitely take the time to download it.

OMG-ZOMBIES! This is basically a tactical zombie shooting game with some somewhat rpg elements with regards to the upgrade system.

In all, it’s a rather simple game yet it is incredibly fun. Please bear in mind however; Charles and Fiddler2 aren’t working. It is not worth upgrading your vita beyond 2.02 for a PSM mobile game.

For those of you on the latest firmware then you can download the game through the PSM section of the PSN Store on your Vita or other mobile device such as tablets or phones. Again, I apologize for the lack of precise information here like in my previous articles on the PSM Games, however my Vita is awaiting repair and I am unable to access the store.

Here’s a good a detailed review of the game:

Note: PSM is available in Japan, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Italy, Germany, Spain and Australia. If you live outside of these areas, then you may be unable to download this game.

On a final note, I apologize to all of you who have been following these articles weekly that I missed the fifth week. Anyhow, please leave a comment and tell us what you think of this game.

Enjoy!

Tags: , , , , , ,

1. TriRockero’s avatar

Awwsomme #1. Thanks wololo.

1. Foleyfactor’s avatar

Jees! Does anybody read the original poster’s name anymore!

1. >_>’s avatar

He’s one of those “1st post” guys, and he put extra letters in “awesome”. Of course he didn’t read the poster’s name. I highly doubt he read the article either.

1. zazzz’s avatar

Why are you so jealous of the 1st posters? Maybe if you tried harder you could be 1st post too.

Why are you so jelly?
          So jelly?
          So jelly?
          So jelly?
          So very jelly?

1. >_>’s avatar

zzzɐz ︵ ¯\(>_>)/¯ ︵ zzzɐz

2. zazzz’s avatar

You did it wrong, mofo.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ “EZ!” -Dragon

Is the correct way to do it.

2. zazzz’s avatar

Why are you so jelly?
          So jelly?
          So jelly?
          So jelly?
          So very jelly ?

1. >_>’s avatar

You have a jelly fetish or something? If so I don’t need to know about it. XD

2. zazzz’s avatar

No, your mother does though.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ “EZ!”

3. SoJelly’s avatar

So does my whorish mother!
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ “EZ!”
            Did I do that write?

4. Death’s avatar

Still befriending mortals… I’ll not ask you to return to our side. But I demand you cease your attack!

2. crudedude’s avatar

looks like i missed the free game for week 5 since it wasn’t posted here. what game was it anyway?

1. xoombie503’s avatar

think it was the music beat maker app

3. Pink_Ciel’s avatar

感觉不错呢。

4. z3’s avatar

I agree that this game is pretty fun :) I bought the PS Minis version when it was new and i got gold ranking in all the levels :)

1. z3’s avatar

Oops, i ment platinum rating in every level.

5. Michael Jackson’s avatar

I wonder if the dev. can make ps vita dumper like the old UMD DUMPER. to dump ps vita games into ISO format and able to play on CEF TN

1. pirate city’s avatar

I sincerely hope you were not planning to pirate Vita games if this was even possible (which is not). Were you going to just wait for someone to dump the .iso and then torrent it from a particular site? …

pirate city, b*tch, pirate pirate city, b*tch
      10, 10, 10, 20 dollars? that’s silly b*tch
      100 dollars in my hand? yea fu*k this.
      i’m so cheap, Sony don’t know who they f*cking with.

got this other sh*t, torrenting this other sh*t
      piratin’ all night, ni*ga we don’t give a sh*t
      piratebay so dope, I ain’t quittin’ it
      can’t stop me Sony, maybe take a hint?

no bullshit, Sonys gettin’ pissed
      no money, no money, Sonys chicken sh*t
      Sony got the short end of the stick
      Nintendo you know what it is

pirate city b*tch, pirate pirate city b*tch
      10, 10, 10, 20 dollars? that’s silly b*tch

ni*ga, i’m a jew by far
      look at the torrents on the bar
      too bad Sony, PSN sucks hard
      get the f*ck out, no debit card

I need my isos pronto
      get it in the morning like Alonzo
      i’m a pirate, i’m a fu*king desperado
      gonna torrent this b*tch like no tomorrow

i’m at 100, 100
      torrents at 100, 100
      pirate pirate city b*tch
      i’m at 100, 100
      progress at 100, 100
      pirate pirate city b*tch

1. someone else’s avatar

What an ass-clown you are.

Sincerely, everyone.

1. TheAtheistLucario’s avatar

If you don’t like him eating from Sony and companions’ asses just ignore him.

Sincerely, 1 stray mammal.

P.S. don’t act like you speak for everyone, it only makes you look like some sort of 5th grade bully. and nobody likes bullies…

2. zazzz’s avatar

Personally, I found pirate city’s post to be far more entertaining that yours.

1. Someone Else’s avatar

Wow. Trolls have fans now?

What a backward, Bizarro World.

2. >_>’s avatar

@ Someone Else

This *is* zazzz you’re talking about. :P

2. >_>’s avatar

Don’t quit your day job (if you have one). XD

1. فيل’s avatar

فيل فيل ميتشل ميتشل ميتشل فيل فيل فيل ميتشل ميتشل ميتشل فيل فيل فيل ميتشل ميتشل ميتشل فيل فيل فيل فيل فيل ميتشل ميتشل ميتشل فيل فيل فيل ميتشل ميتشل ميتشل فيل فيل فيل ميتشل ميتشل ميتشل فيل فيل فيل فيل فيل ميتشل ميتشل ميتشل فيل فيل فيل ميتشل ميتشل ميتشل فيل فيل فيل ميتشل ميتشل ميتشل فيل فيل فيل فيل فيل ميتشل ميتشل ميتشل فيل فيل فيل ميتشل ميتشل ميتشل فيل فيل فيل ميتشل ميتشل ميتشل فيل فيل فيل

6. ninpo jubei’s avatar

Nigga you crazy………

7. eye makeup brush set’s avatar

Hello there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one?
    Thanks a lot!