Six Weeks and Six Free PSM Games from Sony: Week 6.

You may also like...

Hey, reader. The ads below are not "inappropriate", they are computer-generated "popular topics on the web". Data doesn't lie. Don't blame me, blame mankind.

27 Responses

  1. TriRockero says:

    Awwsomme #1. Thanks wololo.

  2. crudedude says:

    looks like i missed the free game for week 5 since it wasn’t posted here. what game was it anyway?

  3. Pink_Ciel says:

    感觉不错呢。

  4. z3 says:

    I agree that this game is pretty fun :) I bought the PS Minis version when it was new and i got gold ranking in all the levels :)

  5. I wonder if the dev. can make ps vita dumper like the old UMD DUMPER. to dump ps vita games into ISO format and able to play on CEF TN

    • pirate city says:

      I sincerely hope you were not planning to pirate Vita games if this was even possible (which is not). Were you going to just wait for someone to dump the .iso and then torrent it from a particular site? …

      pirate city, b*tch, pirate pirate city, b*tch
      10, 10, 10, 20 dollars? that’s silly b*tch
      100 dollars in my hand? yea fu*k this.
      i’m so cheap, Sony don’t know who they f*cking with.

      got this other sh*t, torrenting this other sh*t
      piratin’ all night, ni*ga we don’t give a sh*t
      piratebay so dope, I ain’t quittin’ it
      can’t stop me Sony, maybe take a hint?

      no bullshit, Sonys gettin’ pissed
      no money, no money, Sonys chicken sh*t
      Sony got the short end of the stick
      Nintendo you know what it is

      pirate city b*tch, pirate pirate city b*tch
      10, 10, 10, 20 dollars? that’s silly b*tch

      ni*ga, i’m a jew by far
      look at the torrents on the bar
      too bad Sony, PSN sucks hard
      get the f*ck out, no debit card

      I need my isos pronto
      get it in the morning like Alonzo
      i’m a pirate, i’m a fu*king desperado
      gonna torrent this b*tch like no tomorrow

      i’m at 100, 100
      torrents at 100, 100
      pirate pirate city b*tch
      i’m at 100, 100
      progress at 100, 100
      pirate pirate city b*tch

      • someone else says:

        What an ass-clown you are.

        Sincerely, everyone.

      • >_> says:

        Don’t quit your day job (if you have one). XD

        • فيل says:

          فيل فيل ميتشل ميتشل ميتشل فيل فيل فيل ميتشل ميتشل ميتشل فيل فيل فيل ميتشل ميتشل ميتشل فيل فيل فيل فيل فيل ميتشل ميتشل ميتشل فيل فيل فيل ميتشل ميتشل ميتشل فيل فيل فيل ميتشل ميتشل ميتشل فيل فيل فيل فيل فيل ميتشل ميتشل ميتشل فيل فيل فيل ميتشل ميتشل ميتشل فيل فيل فيل ميتشل ميتشل ميتشل فيل فيل فيل فيل فيل ميتشل ميتشل ميتشل فيل فيل فيل ميتشل ميتشل ميتشل فيل فيل فيل ميتشل ميتشل ميتشل فيل فيل فيل

  6. ninpo jubei says:

    Nigga you crazy………

  7. Hello there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>