Playstation Evolution: Gaming on the go

You may also like...

1. compil3r says:

Can’t wait for tomorrow’s announcement!

2. MarSprite says:

Sony conveniently forgets the SEGA Game Gear. The Game Gear was at least as console quality in its generation as the PSP was console quality in its generation.

• Sylen7Nato says:

i loved the Game Gear…probly what got me hooked on portables in the first place, soooooo many years ago.

• >_> says:

I grew up on RPG’s, which the Game Gear sadly had very few of. I remember a Shining Force game and Defenders of Oasis, and that’s it. Those two games and Sonic the Hedgehog were the only games I ever owned (and played) on that system. I picked up a Sega Nomad several years afterward, now that was a cool handheld. :D (battery life sucked though LOL.)

3. Saul says:

PS4…meh, I don’t care. PC>PS4

4. Gman says:

Vita created a better gaming experience compared to PSP???
    NOT TRUE. There’s just a handful quality games for VITA. I’m bored waiting for new good releases.

5. Silverh@mmer says:

Think people will say: Ps4 may end a lot of the hacking and custom firmware delights, so why bother? Since Android is making their 2013 console hackable, maybe Sony should be a little nicer and make it more like their classic psp. It could probably positively effect their sales.. Just sayin.

6. Show says:

This video was less “WE LOVE PSP” and more “GUYS THE VITA IS AWESOME WE SWEAR”

7. Mr. MaGoo says:

Awesome rap mili vanilli

8. Silverh@mmer says:

Lol, I like that. But Sony lost a lot of money from the Tsunami, plus their psn got hacked a while before, so cases like that didn’t help them financially. And not to knock the ds, but the ds seems to be more admired by younger individuals as the gameboy, snes, and their other famous handhelds and consoles, while the psp is probably more so appealed by teens and adults. Nintendo seems to have a better overall game selection backed up by their great ideas in the beginning up to now, but Sonys quality is better while everything else they do is a work in progress. But either way it goes, everyone has their own opinion.