Total_Noob has a PSP Kernel exploit on Vita 2.05, no plan to release

You may also like...

1. Shapeshifter says:

I don’t want to sound like an ******* but why is total noob always running away from exploits!like the psp where he had an exploit at 6.39 before may others(for newer models) and still someone else released it for him after everyone had exploits upto 6.60..
    Total noob I must say we really appreciate ur work in the psp scene without which we wouldnt have rocked a lcfw on 6.xx if u hadnt exploited 6.20 but pls do the same for those who have a vita on latest fw(I don’t have a vita)

2. V says:

He announce it because he wants deliver the message to every one saying that “it’s possible” don’t give your hope up

• Castiel says:

I love your optimistic way of thinking.
      Most people will see it as a way of him saying
      “look at what I got that I’m not going to share with you. uMad?”

3. CFW EXPERT says:

dont release it, your a waiste of our time leave the ps vita scene please

4. Voreon says:

Whyyyyy?????!!!!!! … But we can’t do nothing :(

5. sub4subsandwich says:

How much goddamn money is it gonna take for this guy to release the exploit? This is bullshit, I’ll buy the damn exploit from him if that’s what it takes…

6. Seallux says:

really hope they release the 2.5 exploit had to get my vita repaired because of some water damage =/

7. VictorWei says:

I only want to know if this kernel exploit still can work on 2.06 :)

1. February 23, 2013

[...] I don’t want to sound like an ******* but why is total noob always running away from exploits! Total noob I must say we really appreciate ur work in the psp scene without which we wouldnt have rocked a lcfw on 6. Total_Noob has a PSP Kernel exploit on Vita 2. Rumors of 4G Vita, FW update, and price cut. read more [...]