Playstation Evolution : Next Generation

You may also like...

1. xX man Xx says:

very nice video i need some thing special about vita

2. tommy says:

I’m on the edge of my seat!~

3. Disturbed says:

Yes( your right)it is high time the “freakinn Vita” get’s mentioned. We are watchin.., are we not Sony?

4. Skars says:

I just want a way to backup game saves like on the PSP and PS3.

Backup the whole game is a shit, How to make a clean install of my games keeping my saves? =/

Vita is not mature enough for a video like this.

5. wartaf says:

i guess, tomorrow will be PSP, then next day is PSVITA..

6. ismail says:

So tomorrow they should talk about PSP and the 19,PSVita and the 20Th it will be the ps4 announcement.

• Viper-Eyes says:

No , it will be new vita announcment , I guess there will be no PS4 announcment at all , they just released new PS3 model few months back.

7. Saul says:

I’ve only seen the first video they made, I’m not even going to watch whatever they are showing on the 20th, PCs > PS4

8. Soldier says:

Looks like Sony is abandoning the Vita… Why are they rushing to put the PS4 out when PS3 is still getting big titles like Beyond Two Souls?

9. StepS says:

Hey wololo. Noticed this instantly: the very first letter in this article is in lowercase… :)