Playstation Evolution : Next Generation

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

1. xX man Xx says:

very nice video i need some thing special about vita

2. tommy says:

I’m on the edge of my seat!~

3. Disturbed says:

Yes( your right)it is high time the “freakinn Vita” get’s mentioned. We are watchin.., are we not Sony?

4. Skars says:

I just want a way to backup game saves like on the PSP and PS3.

Backup the whole game is a ***, How to make a clean install of my games keeping my saves? =/

Vita is not mature enough for a video like this.

5. wartaf says:

i guess, tomorrow will be PSP, then next day is PSVITA..

6. ismail says:

So tomorrow they should talk about PSP and the 19,PSVita and the 20Th it will be the ps4 announcement.

• Viper-Eyes says:

No , it will be new vita announcment , I guess there will be no PS4 announcment at all , they just released new PS3 model few months back.

7. Saul says:

I’ve only seen the first video they made, I’m not even going to watch whatever they are showing on the 20th, PCs > PS4

8. Soldier says:

Looks like Sony is abandoning the Vita… Why are they rushing to put the PS4 out when PS3 is still getting big titles like Beyond Two Souls?

9. StepS says:

Hey wololo. Noticed this instantly: the very first letter in this article is in lowercase… 🙂