Playstation Evolution: The next big thing

We are constantly looking for guest bloggers at If you like to write, and have a strong interest in the console hacking scene, contact me either with a comment here, or in a PM on /talk!

You may also like...

• wololo says:

You realize that the reason the word “first” is blacklisted from comments on this blog is not because I want people to find “other” ways to post useless comments, right?

• hgoel0974 says:

Anyways, next will probably be the PSP because now 3 days left and 3 consoles, then it will be PS3 and then PSVita and finally the PS4!

• asdfsdf says:

• fdsfdsa says:

• >_> says:

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144

• MONEY! says:

• gmk120 says:

Holy ***, seriously kids, stop commenting that ***.
      You ARE NOT funny, you ARE NOT cool, you are just annoying twats.
      That’s like using the ”arrow to the knee” meme, it wasn’t too funny the flrst time, and the second time it was already boring.

• sean says:

What really annoyed me about that is not only that it wasnt funny – its wrong. its arrow IN the knee not arrow to the knee, if your gonna make stupid nerdy references at least get them right.

• I used to be a adventurer says:

until I took an arrow to the knee.

• DESTROY says:

1. alpmaster007 says:

This is Really cool :)

2. CrystalMusic07 says:

That video above makes me more proud of PlayStation brand… I got my hands on PS1, PS2, PSP(PSP GO) ,PS3, PSVITA and ???
    GoodLuck SONY 😀

3. AlphaKiloCharlie says:

Next is probably PSP, they will probably make a video everyday till the 20th.

4. machomuu says:

Damn, that was a great system. I still hold it to be the all-time best for it’s amazing library.

5. wtf says:

You mean you just want to pirate as many games as you can?

Idiot. I hope you get absolutely nothing.

• w7y7a7t7t says:

I don’t think that’s what he meant. I think he meant that it will have access to android apps, and will be able to stream games from your pc, so in other words a lot of free games, that ARE NOT pirated, just freeware.

• pirate city says:

‘Coz Shield runs on Android it allows easy hacking.’ <– suspect pirate…?

'Am greatly disappointed for getting Vita.' <– disappointed pirate…?

'Hope good days for 😆 “FREEDOM GAMING” is Soon !!!' <– pirate alert.

pirate city bi*ch, pirate pirate city b*tch
        10, 10, 10, 20 dollars? that's silly bi*ch
        100 dollars in my hand?
        yea fu*k this.
        I'm so cheap, sony don't know who they f*cking with.

6. Skars says:

PS2 library of 10.000 games?? O.O

I heard that right??

• w7y7a7t7t says:

Oh yeah, just not in english haha. the thing was HUGE over seas, it was huge here, but nothing like it was there. they were still making games in 2012, but i think that’s when they officially stopped.