Six Weeks and Six Free PSM Games from Sony: Week 4

The fourth week of Sony’s free PSM games per week is upon us. This time it brings us Aqua Kitty, which is quite easily the best game released under this promotion so far.

It has gameplay that is very similar to old favorite 2D scroller shoot em ups such as Air Buster, Carrier Air Wing, Blazing Star or R-Type (if you don’t know any of these games then they are certainly worth looking into).

In all, it’s a rather simple game yet it is incredibly fun. Please bear in mind however; Charles and Fiddler2 aren’t working. It is not worth upgrading your vita beyond 2.02 for a PSM mobile game.

For those of you on the latest firmware then you can download the game through the PSM section of the PSN Store on your Vita or other mobile device such as tablets or phones. I apologize for the lack of precise information here like in my previous articles on the PSM Games, however my Vita is awaiting repair and I am unable to access the store.

Here’s a short teaser of the game:

Note: PSM is available in Japan, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Italy, Germany, Spain and Australia. If you live outside of these areas, then you may be unable to download this game.

Leave a comment and tell us what you think of this game.

Enjoy!

Tags: , , , , ,

1. KimoMaka’s avatar

FIRST ! :D Nice game too :v !

1. soad26’s avatar

first to suck yo grandma’s tits? goodjob!

1. kenny2858’s avatar

3rd!!

1. DmaskeII92’s avatar

YES! I’M 4TH!!!!!!!

2. Dmaskell92’s avatar

I’m 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1. Dmaskell92’s avatar

wat NO! wtf

2. cumxplosion0nurmomseyeball’s avatar

If not one claims 5th, chit I’ll claim 5th, to suck your grannys tit

2. KimoMaka’s avatar

How did you know about that??? o_O

1. BigCockSurprise’s avatar

Well we were all waiting in line behind you while you were taking your time

2. keanudag’s avatar

Okey Let’s Download :D

1. Yukon’s avatar

Shit sucks…

3. KimoMakaidiot’s avatar

KimoMaka is an idiot

4. J3LACK--EAGLE’s avatar

it been out for about 2 or 3 days now.

5. EssEnTiaL’s avatar

So you know how you can acess that ps store online from your pc… can you add the free ps mobile game to your purchase and then download the game later when we find a way to access the ps store on our ps vita?

1. NoOne’s avatar

No, I think you can’t download it via PC.

2. Tonakai’s avatar

This is not possible, sadly. It’s only possible to download PlayStation Mobile games through the devices listed on this page: http://playstation.com/psm/certified.html

And the Vita, of course.

6. Lymus’s avatar

anyway to get this to a 2.02 vita?
    i couldn’t find the mobile games on the ps3 :(

7. RzmmDX’s avatar

Mother Fucker…
    THAT LOOKS AWESOME.

8. GlueGun’s avatar

TN-V, why dont total_noob make ad.fly site’s sob, i need to manualy add
    funds, because you make cash wen ppl <3you, ahh you dont give him any
    because you have no credit card xD TN, i command you to make links
    for your supplyments. (shhhhhh mabey more then 1$ a day) shhhhhhhhhhhhhh……………………….

1. JackNickleSon’s avatar

fuck my dumbshit-to-english translator broke

1. >_>’s avatar

Try your under-the-influence-of-glue to English translator.

2. mr-crazy’s avatar

thanks for laugh guys (“dumbshit-to-english translator”), made ma day :D

2. >_>’s avatar

Dude, I’ve told you before, stop huffing that glue from your gun. XDDDDDDDD

1. Someone Else’s avatar

This belongs one post down. (Not counting this reply post.)

1. >_>’s avatar

No, it belongs right where it is.

1. Someone Else’s avatar

Pff. Mere auto-translate gibberish vs “Durr, make the next exploit a psm one”. I think the post below wins. Haha.

9. isnizal’s avatar

make the xploit for this game

1. NoOne’s avatar

There is no way to find exploits in PSM Games.

10. Mars’s avatar

This game is stupid fun. I mean that in every way.

11. Boriswinner’s avatar

If I download the game on my android phone from PSN, will it be later avaible on my vits?

1. Tonakai’s avatar

I’m not entirely sure. It should be, since it’s all linked through PSN.

Try it and let us know.

12. Vita’s avatar

Playstation all stars in uk store is showing as being free download part of vita 1st birthday

1. NoOne’s avatar

Don’t lie.

13. Tired Waiting’s avatar

I Want A Fucking Iso Loader for 2.05. Please!

1. >_>’s avatar

Make one yourself.

14. Vita’s avatar

I’m not… Look under the 1st year sale, on uk vita store shows as being free for, took a screenshot of it too.

1. NoOne’s avatar

Man I just looked in the UK store and it’s not free. You are lier

15. Vita’s avatar

What’s your vita friend name and I’ll send you the screenshot I took

1. Someone Else’s avatar

Can’t post it to tiny pic or photobucket, and show everyone?

Would this picture actually hold up under mass scrutiny? Kinda suspicious.

16. NoOne’s avatar

Send me on my psn id
    Samir0298

17. File://Invader’s avatar

Has anyone tried emulating the PSN and write an exploit from there?

18. GlueGun’s avatar

Nope! just download the save data but most likely the game will be gone. lol!(sarcasm)
    looks to me your asking to send a game then download and exploiting with out
    knowing…

19. GlueGun’s avatar

and people who HAVE uno, and managed to install savedata explot and have hgoal’s ark web browser,
    and any zip/rar file manager, (psp filer) go to this site if your tierd of wait…
    psp.gdteam.net and click on —> arrow. the very far top right screen.

20. :(’s avatar

I miss coldbird.. i want you back

21. Fingloi_x3’s avatar

no asian version for PSM?

like Jack Chan said; no asian love?

22. silkyskeeter’s avatar

Im not even mad that I am missing these free PSM games, as all of them arent worth anything. Id waste time downloading them.

23. GlueGun’s avatar

looks pertty cool playing snes on the vita, if you set the graphics on/off
    (using Eloader IPA, plays some 1.5 kernel psp on TN Menuby eloader)
    and download the sn9xtylmecm from psp.gdteam.net its alot of fun
    then competeing on fucken Nilistic Engine from CALL OF DUTY classifide what
    ever the fuck you Are, and some old psp’s tool scene from way back
    how i miss the psp scene.

24. Lai’s avatar

:( can’t download unless ill update to 2.05 >.< hayzz i rather stay in 2.02 with tn cef

25. Moi’s avatar

This game is a Defender ripoff.

26. Darenvy’s avatar

the game is no longer free by wednesday :’(

27. Tobe’s avatar

Week 5 Free PSM content: Beats Trellis
    (in software category, not a game)