(Video)Total_Noob announces TN-V for Vita: XMB & PSN access

Jd8531

Blogger/ Amateur Journalist. Indie Developer. Hacking and console security. Follow me on Twitter.

You may also like...

1. Mr. MaGoo says:

I am wondering what the compatibility rate is going to be like for psp back ups. I can’t get my copy of tekken 6 to work. I made the back ups myself from my umd. I could get a couple games to work on one of my vitas but not the other. Same fw and everything. Weird

• Vita_User says:

I found that my official backup of Teken 6 didn’t work until I changed the CPU speed back to default. I saw that mentioned somewhere so tried it.

2. jake says:

Somebody needs to get a PS3 emulator to run on a pc. Then, some of us could with 2.01 and a copy of UNO, get ARK running on the PS Vita. Of course, jailbreaking the PS Vita would be even better. Hope that happens this year. This CMA/OpenCMA monkey business needs to go extinct altogether. I do appreciate all that Total Noob et al have done thus far. It’s time to take the gloves off though, and jailbreak the PS Vita, opening it up as was done with the PSP.

• gunblade says:

idk on jailbreack but i no the first vita firmware it was easier to install backups on so probly like the psp we would have to downgrade to um 1.30 or sumthing the install a custume firm but i guess its like the ps3 in 3.60 its almost imposible to downgrade

3. John R. says:

is there a way to subscribe to psn+ and download the games on the memory card without updating to 2.05 ? i so want to get psn+ but don’t wanna lose the exploit, such a dilemma….

can i put my memory card on another 2.05 vita and get the psn+ games then put the memory back on my 2.02 exploited vita ? what should i really do ? any help ? thanks !

• Jd8531 says:

Sadly no, as for the memory card thing im not sure but it would have to be the same account that’s tied to your vita with the exploit.

• Mr. MaGoo says:

@ John, currently that mem stick trick is what I do. Since open cma is not blocked yet I download the game onto my 2.5 ofw and back it up with open cma and then download it on my uno exploited psv :-) .so it does work.

• PSPNostalgia says:

Fantastic, thanks for confirming.

Now need someone I know to get a Vita haha. Time to play the waiting game…Or just buy physical copies I guess lol.

4. my ps vita is in 2.01 wiht the uno exploit will this still work

5. airol says:

hey my son ps vita was updated to 2.05…will uno explot work on this??? my son appreciate ur answer…thanks..

6. airol says:

ps vita 1st bday sale in psn europe…hurry

7. Darksideafrocan says:

Dis got 2 be reeleesed on fw 1.81 i nose many gaymaz dat ain’t updayt day vita

8. vikiviki says:

Hi Guys, I need your advice. I have PSV with 2.02, unfortunatly I am not able to activate it as it requires software update. And I am not able to run my legal! game as is says PSV need to be activated. Do I have any options to activate it without upgrading to 2.05 and download UNO gane to play with UNO exploit?

Thanks.

9. Ksa says:

Hey guys , can u please tell me how download games on the uno Exploit ????? i dont get it

10. JC3Fresh says:

If it keeps going like this (psp exploits in the vita) then sony might want to remove that backwards compatibility

11. vextype-0 says:

sony can suck it

12. Jonathan Huebert says:

has anyone tried to play birth by sleep final mix? it doesnt work on tn-c or ark… anyone else have this issue?

13. Gangstamalu says:

Lol this is dev hook. I called it in my other comment on the 2.05 exploit video. Trust me guys when hackers start to look into stuff like this custom firmware won’t be long. Maybe in a year dark Alex type of stuff.

14. jake says:

Total_Noob,

I don’t have UNO on my PS Vita. My PS Vita has System 2.02 on it. Will that PS Vita (as stated) STILL be able to utilize your TN-V program?

• Arizato says:

No. It won’t. Download UNO to your PS3 and transfer it to your Vita with Open CMA. Instructions as follows:

“Put Vita in airplane mode (safety)
      Start Open CMA
      plugin Vita via USB to PC
      Browse to content manager on vita and select PC
      Disconnect from PC
      Plugin into ps3 via USB (also unplugged ps3 lan for safety)
      highlight downloaded game, eg ninja gaiden sigma plus
      triangle and copy to vita.
      Disconnect and enjoy.”

What ever you do, don’t let it update the Vita. If the instructions doesn’t work, restart the Vita and try again.

• Santos says:

I don’t know if I’m acutally doing something wrong, but whenever I unplug my Vita from my PC and plug it into the PS3 and try to copy something I get the message that my Ethernet cable is not plugged in at the moment. What should I do now? Do you have any suggestions?

15. vita_m33_DA says:

guys!!! imagine if dark alex comes back and creates a cfw for the actual vita firmware *-* that would be awesome :) stupid guy who ever made coldbird leave the scene…who ever that guy is, could kill themselves for ruining the psx conpatability sound >:( man I wish I was gifted with developing skill to give it a shot :( someday maybe

16. SpeedPowerdd says:

Want it nowwww ;P

17. Whackm says:

So is there any hope for those still on 1.81 FW with Urbanix?

18. xxfearxx says:

is the correct version of uno still available on us psn store?

19. Whackm says:

Just out of curiosity… is there any way I can just upgrade to 2.02 Firmware now?

20. Jamis Carter says:

Is there an exploit for 2.05? My brother updated mine on purpose…..

21. wolfayoub says:

Date de lancement tn-v

22. peter says:

i have been told full hack for ps vita on the way and he has been where king on this for weeks and that is all he told me

23. jay says:

will homebrew run faster….

24. Pink_Ciel says:

不知道2 月28日能否发布,因为我要离开家上学了。没有电脑只有一个PSV。

25. mattia says:

Hi, I have download a minis from the store using the psp mode, how can I transfer it on my pc and than copy it in psvita mode?

26. Umadbro says:

you talk like you’re a developer, but in reality you’re just a user of all these exploits. why don’t you shut up, let them do the job and take a seat son

27. Someone Else says:

He talks like a grateful end-user, who has his facts strait, defending developers. And he’s right.

They’re giving giving giving, mostly selflessly. They’re deciding when to add things, based mostly off of our interests, which is their right. Anyway, the wait generally comes from delivering something more finished or harder to patch.

Every “full hack” they have atm is apparently easily patchable. If they keep the native exploit private, they can use its full access to seek things like full, updatable CFW for everyone.

Dbag move to criticize someone for sticking up for the devs.

28. shenmue says:

Then you have to “jailbreak” to play your vita if you had robbed a bank!

29. >_> says:

No. Now go cry in a corner.

30. gunblade says:

yea iam on 1.81 was hopping ark for my expoit but i guess since 2.02 has wifi trtanfer i might as wel jus update to 2.02 so i can jus have my laptop with me to tranfers games from it was hopping to have like a cloud storage for my game since vita memory jus goes to like 64 gb

1. February 5, 2013