(Video)Total_Noob announces TN-V for Vita: XMB & PSN access

Jd8531

I write about news, tech and other interesting things. Follow me on Twitter.

You may also like...

1. E says:

This is freaking SICK. I have been waiting for some XMB action on the Vita. So much better than those little bubbles. I know it will not replace them but I will be spending the majority of my time in TN-V (when it is released) so that I can get my XMB experience on the Vita

2. TheHand says:

ya this looks nice ive been workin on a ps store ported app form basically since the firstecfw release i cant wait to get my hands on this ” V ”

3. VivaLaVita says:

To everyone saying “we need something new!” and stuff like that, please just shut up. It’s annoying to read your ignorant posts. Developers can’t just create a Vita-land exploit because “we need something new!” That is implying that the developers are holding out on us. If they could hack the vita they would have done so. The only reason we’re messing with all of this psp stuff is because it’s ALL WE CAN DO RIGHT NOW. That’s as far as we’ve gotten. so stop ***!

• Umadbro says:

you talk like you’re a developer, but in reality you’re just a user of all these exploits. why don’t you shut up, let them do the job and take a seat son

• Someone Else says:

He talks like a grateful end-user, who has his facts strait, defending developers. And he’s right.

They’re giving giving giving, mostly selflessly. They’re deciding when to add things, based mostly off of our interests, which is their right. Anyway, the wait generally comes from delivering something more finished or harder to patch.

Every “full hack” they have atm is apparently easily patchable. If they keep the native exploit private, they can use its full access to seek things like full, updatable CFW for everyone.

Dbag move to criticize someone for sticking up for the devs.

4. psVitovic says:

DOES IT SUPPORT USB MASS STORAGE DEVICE IF YOU CONNECT IT TO THE PC?

5. kuagelo says:

Total_Noob IS A GOD. \m/

6. razor says:

Total_Noob is just AMAZING! No idea how he does all these progress easily in a highly secure system like Vita.

7. rei says:

nice keep up the great work we’ll be patiently waiting

8. icyheart says:

Great news u are perfect

9. enzospartan says:

Of course, ANOTHER CEF release exclusively for the Uno exploit. How about some love for the other exploits for those of us who are stuck on older FWs?

10. khairul_syazwan90 says:

awesome total_noob..thank you for your hard work..its really great..

11. bronze_sword says:

of corse i updated

12. Nani says:

Think of the guys who missed the exploit too.
    Good Days Soon :)

13. KuroRyuu913 says:

Hyped for this. Thank god I didnt update, and the best part is, I can play Phantasy Star Portable 2 online again!

14. Paul says:

Please tell me it is possible for this to be ported to Gravity Crash. Right? RIGHT?!

15. NNNRT says:

That’s really great, a PSP & a PS Vita at the same time. I can think of nothing now, my head went to outer space… XMB on the Vita! 😀 😀 😀

16. manny says:

damned it i updated

17. osvaldo says:

18. osvaldo says:

how can i get this or downgrade from 2.05 i had the uno game but i accidentally updated my ps vita. please help.

19. Landon says:

When Uno comes back to the US could I just buy it from the sony online store and install it without having to update my vita?

• jd20dog says:

the vita still needs a vita license of the game to boot it from the vita’s live area for the exploit, this only looks to be getting a psp license though the psp store
      so youll only be gitting the game inside the psp emu, so youll still need a game to exploit to git that far

20. jd20dog says:

very nice work
    i never though about getting psn on the vemu

21. Dockotis says:

I came, I saw, I came… ‘Nuff said…
    Friggin awesome

22. cell128 says:

I’m really thinking about updating my Vita. I wanna play that ninja gaiden that’s free right now for PS plus members. I already have a PSP slim with cfw for old PSP games I really see no purpose in keeping my vita locked down

• WolfRamiO says:

if you have a ps3 you can buy it on it then transfer with open cma

• falnir says:

The PS3 will detect the PS Vita not being on the latest firmware and will refuse to transfer the game until you do so. It will also refuse to copy any content unless you are signed into the psn on the Vita which of course the Vita won’t let you until you update.

• Beanz says:

There is a way around this..connect your computer to openCMA on your computer, disconnect it(don’t push okay to “PC has been disconnected” message) and plug your vita into your ps3. Now, press okay and try to connect to your ps3. You should connect no problem.

• William A.U. (NeonAera) says:

😛 What about homebrew?

Anyway, if you don’t see any purpose in keeping your vita locked down, then just update.. The choice is yours.. if you want to potentially miss out on some awesome future hacks, fine so be it, do what you want.. Plus, the pros of playing PSP games on the PSVita, you get a bigger screen, better controls, and a bit more options like using the right analog stick, which is a big plus.

• Kyu says:

Ninja Gaiden on plus?

23. Yacker says:

Even if we can get to PSN, what can we really do with it? Can we download the free PSM games to vita or is it strictly PSP only games?

24. newrcc says:

OMG, only UNO?!!!!!! I dont have any exploit and im 2.05, pleaseeeeeeee Total_Noob, i beg you!!!!! I am suffering Oo

25. Skars says:

There is no option for fiddler? Since its now blocked?
    I’m in 2.02 and I have UNO, but my system was restored and I need to register with my account on PSN.

26. gregdaleg says:

this means we can now download psp games we bought on the psp that werent on the psvitas psn store?

27. Moi says:

Thank goodness I have two Vitas. :)

28. Batman says:

Could u play online in the vita ?

29. allods says:

And for recovery menu?

30. JOSE says:

hola
    estoi viendo que no habia que actualizar
    yo lo he hecho al 2.05
    hay esperanzas de que saquen algun sploit
    para esta version
    gracias

• Atlas13 says:

Lo mas probable es que saquen un exploit nuevo en un par de meses, pero este menu solo es para exploit ya existentes. Mantente pendiennte.

31. ramenking says:

is any1 still using total_noob firmware instead of ark, i prefer it cause things seems to work better on it than ark. i bet i’m not only me who prefer it 😛

32. boriswinner says:

I hope this will be ported to MBA :)

33. Kyu says:

TN-V huh?
    I could see a support for psx sound on this one.Now,if the game comp is better than TN-C,I will even use it.

34. HerperOfManyDerps says:

I updated just ’cause I wanted to play lbp online again… Sony, y u no lemme use UNO exploit on 2.05?!ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

35. AlphaKiloCharlie says:

I didn’t have the damn money on my card at the time of the UNO release, *** a, should have robbed a bank and none of this would have happened.

• shenmue says:

Then you have to “jailbreak” to play your vita if you had robbed a bank!

• >_> says:

“I didn’t have the damn money on my card at the time of the UNO release, *** a, should have made sure I had the money on my card beforehand and none of this would have happened.”

Fixed. Of course if you really want to rob a bank and spend a good portion of your life taking Harry’s horsecock up your ***, don’t let me stop you. At least the rest of us here won’t have to put up with your complaining again until the Vita XIII is out.

36. karamo2482 says:

of course it came out after i updated well i had to my game did want to start

37. karamo2482 says:

Didn’t want to start

38. IgnusArmagadan says:

heck yeah! Now I’ve just gotta get Open CMA to work again, it’s not working for me anymore for some reason Dx

39. empc says:

is this comming for mad blocker alpha xploit??

40. solidsnake says: