Six Weeks and Six Free PSM Games from Sony: Week 3.

You may also like...

1. compil3r says:

Is it possible to “buy” it from the online store? (store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com)

2. weasal says:

i live in New Zealand which is right next to Australia and we dont get the free games because i have the downloaded update for 1.02 but my vita will not allow me to update it from 1.00 to 1.02

3. Slackr says:

it should be read ” the games you have in mind…”…also I’ve just remember some other variants…fantasia and miss world.

4. Glas says:

i would have prefered gals panic s2

5. KILL says:

lolololo,olololololololololololtrolololollolololololololoo u guys are all idiots

6. Nani says:

Am currently on INDIAN PSN.

I need to jump to US PSN to get these games , is there any way to get in to that by staying on 2.02 FW, any way I dont have CFW or exploits.

Am afraid about getting VHBL alone for future exploits.

7. Shaylo says:

Charles proxy nor Fiddler 2 are not working anymore. It worked fine before. The “http://fxx01.psp2.update.playstation.net\” shows up, but everytime I go to the PSN store on the Vita 2.02, it just renews psp2-updatelist.xml and wants to map local again. The PSN store even tells me to update to 2.05.

8. GothicIII says:

jup they blocked it finally.

9. ogogo says:

i hate sony T.T

10. Rusty_Train says:

i used my Xperia Play for this, save updating my vita

11. cubixx says:

CubixxHD is great on PS3!