PSN and Online Features on without updating on FW 2.02: Charles Proxy.

You may also like...

1. InSoHaPo says:

I was hoping that someone could help me. I am using Charles and am able to get on the PSN fine but when I try to get on Maden NFL 13 it logged in fine the first time and got invited to play someone but when I selected my team it would kick me out saying “could not connect to the game session” but now all of a sudden it will not connect to the EA servers at all.

Is there a work around for this as well? Please let me know of any ideas that may HELP. Other may have the same problem or something similar with other games please don’t spam this post

2. Phillip says:

It just keeps adding new .xml lines to Charles and does not connect. What am i doing wrong?

3. GothicIII says:

Nothing, Sony fixed the proxy-trick. That happens when people shout that something works. This block is heaven and hell at the same time. It provides valuable things, but those are blocked very soon.

4. naunau78 says:

/!\ [fr]Doesn’t work for OFW 2.12 ! I can’t go to PSN “Vous devez mettre a jour le logiciel system” but I have done every steps … (sorry for bad english ;) ! ) /!\

5. naunau78 says:

Does anybody can help me please ?

6. Taro says:

Can I use this to download an exploited game if I’m on 2.61 and don’t want to update to 3.01 or >?

7. Lawgend says:

I have tried… man! It’s not working… too sad. Now I can’t sign in with my ps haha

8. I have read so many posts on the topic of the blogger lovers but this post is genuinely a pleasant post,
    keep it up.

Here is my blog: advanced warfare

9. piso says:

Is this still working on 3.18?