Vita 2.05 Mandatory update LIVE & Blocks UNO exploit

Jd8531

Blogger/ Amateur Journalist. Indie Developer. Hacking and console security. Follow me on Twitter.

You may also like...

1. Curiousme96 says:

Man guess you can’t help it now. All we gotta do is just hope.

2. anton says:

how do I get him on that vhbl 1:12 I have on my ps vita are 2.60
    luk ge me not live I can not get him on that vhbl 1:12
    who knows it

my system is 2.60

3. Luis E Alvarado says:

And so, troll.
    I have my PSPGo (running ProCFW), PSP 2000 (also ProCFW) and my PS Vita (on 2.02 w/Proxy), still here, playing Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep on my PS Vita.
    Can you do that?
    With the power that the PS Vita provides, why in the heck would I not play my games on it, specially the ones I want to play and not the slim selection that Sony has yet to expand.

4. Anonymous says:

>garanteed replys
    Here you want a reply? Have one right here.

5. Electric Penis says:

Feed me more, Luis. I’m hungry.

6. Gman says:

…Is exactly what? :)

7. Luis E Alvarado says:

I know you like it, that’s why I replied lol.

8. renato says:

He is speaking in spanish a way to transfer games from ps3 to psvita witout updating your psvita to 2.05. I speak portuguese but i will try to translate from spanish to english. He says that plug your psvita to your pc through cable. (Be sure that you have opencma installed on your pc). When the program says to transfer the files (games) you unplug the vita from pc and DO NOT close the Content Manger on your vita (even if you receive a message that from are disconnected). Then plug the psvita in your ps3 and transfer the files (games) you have already bought. I think that’s it. See ya

9. Anonymous says:

Check the bottom post, it’s in English.

10. Electric Penis says:

MORE! FEED ME MORE! SWEET SUSTENANCE!

11. Electric Penis says:

Mmmm, tasty. Feed me more, please.