Amazon 1 day deal on Video games – 42% off of Far Cry 3, and other deals

Amazon regularly do massive discounts on selected video games and gaming accessories.

Today is one of these days, with a 42% discount on Far Cry 3 for all platforms (which puts the game at $34.99), and time limited “lightning deals” on various video games and gaming accessories, starting with a 50% discount on a gaming headset for the Xbox 360.

The lightning deals are limited in time and quantity, and will happen throughout the day. Most deals are still “secret”, but strong hints are given in the shape of riddles. For now, I can guess that there will be some offers for Need For Speed, Hitman Redemption, Halo, and others… what are your guesses?

You can check the offers here, or follow them directly in the widget below. (disclaimer: those are associate links, if you purchase by clicking on the links on this website, you don’t pay more, but I get a percentage of the sale)

1. musashiro’s avatar

too bad i only have the vita

1. keane’s avatar

Also can you tell us deals on the UK Amazon too :P hehe

2. YouDA’s avatar

WTF is wrong with you , i wouldve bought a ps3 first instead of vita

2. BigCockSurprise’s avatar

meh it’s only on amazon us… unless i just didn’t figured out how to get deals on amazon.ca

oh well

3. rafael707’s avatar

im suprised no one posted about the skfu file directory exploit ;)

1. hgoel0974’s avatar

I am looking for it but I can’t find it. What do you mean by file directory exploit? He found some exploit which works based on some filesystem flaw?

1. Jd8531’s avatar

I think he’s talking about old news I already posted about.

1. rafael707’s avatar

look it up ps3-tools.de ;)

1. hgoel0974’s avatar

Found it but too late

4. itfreedoe’s avatar

I heard they were giving this game out for free on the PC.

5. Azezzara’s avatar

Hitman redemption?

1. AlphaKiloCharlie’s avatar

He is talking about Hitman: Absolution

All the hints are so obvious, I can guess all of them.

6. enzospartan’s avatar

Hmm “whenever and wherever” – could this be the Vanguard Gaming Environment? I’ll have to check back in 2 hours.

7. Leires’s avatar

Sowwy for bringing it up that one time that you had referral links, wololo D: I was just making a joke back then, but now i feel bad every time i see that disclaimer. ._.

1. Aristotle’s avatar

Don’t worry about it, you did a good thing! Having the disclaimer is honest and transparent, I wouldn’t expect anything less from Wololo. Servers and quality games like Wagic do not grow on trees, yet.