New Exploit in the PSP Emulator?

We have recently come across what might be a new exploit for the PSP emulator, by a user nikcnamed zaiii, who posted information on our forums as well as a video on youtube. At the moment, we have no confirmation about its legitimacy, but we will be following up.

In a video on YouTube, a hacker appears to have discovered a new exploit in the PSP emulator.

We are not really sure if this is legit because we already have the UNO exploit which wasn’t removed until recently and it seems like most people had the time to grab it.

But nothing on the video makes it look like an obvious fake. The video shows a hello world, and a flame effect similar to some of Wololo’s hello world Proof of concepts from early VHBL developments.

User zaiii also posted more details on our forums here. We are currently in the process of contacting the developer, more information coming soon.

1. Yololo’s avatar

prolly real

2. zxz’s avatar

seems like it’s just usermode exploit within psp emulator…
    and AFAIK finding usermode exploit in psp save data isn’t that hard, you just need to be lucky (to some extend).
    although it’s still good to have spare exploits anyway.

3. boriswinner’s avatar

yeah!

4. Jerrett OQuinn’s avatar

Its UNO. I downloaded the video and slowed it down a lot. so when it came down to the very second when it swapped. i saw uno.

1. wololo’s avatar

Can you share a screenshot?

1. Kitzuki’s avatar

I posted shots in the topic it Fake it’s the Camera Icon

2. jtairol’s avatar

will urbanix work on ps vita 2.02??just downloaded it from psn europe today.

2. Jd8531’s avatar

I slowed it down and don’t see anything.

1. lololo’s avatar

Its Uno I saw the same

1. Jd8531’s avatar

What time does it show it?

1. Kitzuki’s avatar

It’s Fake Check My Post

5. wartaf’s avatar

maybe fake? it’s the Uno exploits :D

1. adriandevera’s avatar

fake as in its not a NEW one.

6. Edzo’s avatar

i hope its not fake i missed uno :(

1. Albo’s avatar

Edzo
      email me at dedvukaj_JR@yahoo.com for uno

1. Someone Else’s avatar

Don’t bother. You can’t give this if they missed it.

When you buy it, it’s basically imprinted with an unlock code that only works on your account. It won’t play on his.

2. Edzo’s avatar

i dont believe there is any way for you to give me uno.

3. Ohnos’s avatar

How you give UNO?

7. Nani’s avatar

Will there be any chance of getting an exploit again for me n thousands of others who missed unfortunately. I feel depressed from the bottom of my heart :’(

1. >_>’s avatar

You guys *really* need to pay closer attention. >_> There’s been what, seven exploits released now? Sony is starting to take forever to take the affected games down as well, due to the fact that each new release is a mini cash cow for them. Where were you when the Monster Hunter release came out? Urbanix? Uno? These kinds of posts are starting to get a bit tiresome……

1. Gradon’s avatar

Maybe people just weren’t ‘here’ when those exploits came out. These comments are inevitable with every release.

1. oreo’s avatar

The trick is to make this site your new “facebook” and check it weekly or daily if you want. The release was long and if you would check it every week you wouldn’t miss it.

1. >_>’s avatar

What Oreo said. You want an exploit bad enough you’ll check this site at least daily, and have enough money available to buy the game.

8. Nani’s avatar

I found UNO in Indian PSN ( even being Asia) but I have a japan credit card which it dint accept.I missed it even I was following wololo site since long back.

1. Allan’s avatar

How did you find UNO on the Indian PSN network..ive been searching it but still cant find it..:(

9. huz’s avatar

Hello,I luck Uno exploit
    PSP emulator really :D

10. jazneo’s avatar

uh i can do that with uno psp game. he should show it load up from the psvita dashboard

11. Dnsdies’s avatar

I hope this is true.
    I bought a vita for the uno exploit, and due to a shipping problem I didn’t receive it until the 5th, when Uno was already removed from PSN.

12. NoOne’s avatar

It’s fake.

13. Mare-chan’s avatar

I hoped it was real because I missed out on the UNO exploit and I was hoping a new one came soon.

14. Acid_Snake’s avatar

lol theres like 20 of these

1. hgoel0974’s avatar

All I can say is that I haven’t gotten a reply for the message I sent him, maybe he doesn’t plan on releasing it? or maybe he thinks I am another “What is the name of the exploit game?” person, I had asked him to get in touch with some of the experienced guys (like you) who would check to make sure that this was real and not a hoax.

15. PlayerGG’s avatar

My PSV on 2.02
    Volume “-” works but “+” not working,
    and PS button light wont turn off!
    Reset, Restore, Format. Nothing works.
    Help Please.

1. quetz’s avatar

call sony customer services, probably defective unit

16. quetz’s avatar

let’s save this for the next fw update ;) grazte newss

17. ponytheone’s avatar

Missed the exploit aswell, really hope somebody finds a light at the end of the tunnel!

18. Sl1tf1re’s avatar

For me, I think, it’s unnecessary,
    work on psvita, already have a hack from the psp emulator !

19. Kevin’s avatar

well can this confirm its true

also i just looked on PSN (UK) and Uno is not on the PSN any more…..

20. stOneskull’s avatar

it is true there is a uno exploit.. that is old news.. what seems to be a false alarm is this post, that there is a new exploit

21. sin’s avatar

cant wait ive been sleeping on the others