Total_Noob brings the XMB to your Vita, looks for a trusted dev for help

You may also like...

1. Leires says:

Oh heck yeah. That’d be awesome! D: D:

2. Woow looks great, just think, croos bar media its better than menu vita. I hope a lot of waves on that.

3. Amir says:

can you please explain what this project is about?
    playing PSP games without exploits?

4. Amir says:

will there ever be any jailbreak without exploits???

• garrei says:

sigh, a jailbreak means to bypass security using an exploit. You need to find an exploit to perform any kind of hack. -_-

• Ihope this does lead to psp iso exploit for the vita as getting the psp psn game exploits are not possible in some countries….

• Arash says:

@vita hacker there already is psp iso support …. in the past 3 exploits urbanix mad blocker and uno …… also it was ported to old exploits …..

5. robhawk says:

will there be another exploit because i didnt buy uno and i don have a ps3 and i would be wery thankfull if there are please respond if there will be/not be.

6. neil says:

moving on…

7. KILL says:

trolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoolloollololololololololololololololololololoololololoolololololololololololoolololololololololololoololoo

8. n1nurt4 says:

xmb would be a godsend. the current TN menu works fine for me, minus an annoying bug that crashes the CEF whenever moving a backup to ms0 or deleting a backup/homebrew. Using pspdoxmanager circumvents this, but I hope that with the xmb will come greater functionality as well as compatibility. It would certainly bring a tear of nostalgia to this gamer

9. c-zero says:

NICE! This could mean that we can see a new batch of custom xmb themes coming soon too, assume that it would be possible to install these within the PSP-emu.

10. dudio says:

THIS IS GONNA BEE SIIIIICK I LOVE THE XMB

11. hgxshqswx says:

nimal ka bugok

12. Lightning says:

Ctf’s lol

13. jamesssss says:

I was really hoping this was going to happen, as much as the custom menus work great the ability to have XMB would be awesome as it is just a great menu system!!

Sony should learn a lesson and use it instead of this blob menu system in the Vita!

14. E says:

One word: YESSSSSS! I have been thinking about this 4 a while now. I miss the XMB. Total_Noob for the WIN.

15. geogr says:

hi wololo
    a new exploit by *zaiii* oO

16. Reaper666 says:

when you get down to building it is it like xml or is it more like C# or C++ … or an outdated programming language like the frog ….. sorry i’m a noob i should just look at tut on how to make an xmb lol

17. Anonymous 22 says:

the peps on the endlessparadigm forums might be a big big help to this one!

18. neoceaser says:

ok how is this different from the vmenu which i have used for months and it works much better then TNC menu

• xoombie503 says:

shut up noob this brings nothing new except that its a big deal cuz its the psp xmb on the vita

• neoceaser says:

speak for yourself noob there is already a psp xmb for ecfw and believe me i am no noob i modded every system at least few times

• xoombie503 says:

real psp xmb…you modded or used already made files available to everyone to follow a tutorial and think they hacked something?? either way the menu already out that you talk about,its just a theme;not the actual xmb

• neoceaser says:

ok thank u now can this thing do anything more then the vmenu u call a theme but i dont think its a theme if u all vmenu a theme the tn menu is also a theme and so is this thing, they are all menu.pbp

19. bsc says:

Please hacket ps vita!!

Lan hackleyin artık şu konsolu!!!!

20. yodawg says:

that looks great!

21. kelso says:

Hey guys I got a quick question, I know how to install homebrew, emulators, and iso/cso but the only problem I am having is installing psx, I have psx eboots, but when I install them they dont run, I tried using the beta popcorn plugin and still wouldnt run can someone help, im on the uno exploit if that matters.

22. <3<3<3 <3 <3 <3<3<3 <3<3<3
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    <3 <3
    <3 <3

23. nCadeRegal says:

Again very nice work TN. This is a feature my vita’s cannot be w/o. It would be so awesome to load up uno or MBA, and be able to use the XMB just like we did on psp. MY only ? is if u scroll to games will they show up as they did on the psp, with PIC1.PNG, and PIC0.PNG. I wonder if the music that played while viewing a game icon will work to. But anyways nice job dude, I hope swomeone can see this thru to fruition! Congrats bro!

24. I hope compatibility with urbanix 1.81

25. LittleEUROdingDONG says:

PLEASE WORK ON SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN THIS!

26. NoOne says:

Great work. I don’t have any exploit game in my ps vita. So I am wondering if there is any exploit in minis that PlayStation Europe offering in free at facebook as a Christmas gift.

27. psvitafan says:

I like, hope for a soon release! Great work!

28. darnops says:

before that right now we need to be able to transfer PSP DLC from computer to the vita or a loader,something like that :/

29. Kelsey says:

Nice answers in return of this question with firm arguments and
    describing the whole thing regarding that.

30. GreeNinja says:

这里只有你个笨鸟!哈哈

31. VitaSoy says:

用谷歌繙譯可能看得董幾句, 哈.

32. Paul says:

You’re never going to see PS2 emulation on the vita. It is nowhere near powerful enough.

33. Acid_Snake says:

actually, it is possible and some sources close to sony have told wololo that sony is actually working on a ps2 emulator for the vita and/or the ps3

34. Vita_User says:

It’s not technically possible. The only way to have Ps2 games on the Vita would be to Port them.

35. Unmolested Ex-Catholic says:

YO YO Acid_Snake!

You’re a DEV amirite? so start working on it. lol