UNO pulled from PlayStation EU Store, still available in downloads list

UNO has been pulled from the Playstation Store, I have confirmation in EU but it turns out that it hasn’t been removed from download lists so people who downloaded it on their PS3 still have a chance to get it!

Sony has “finally” removed UNO from the Playstation Store after 3 days, which is a relatively slow response compared to previous exploits. Hopefully more people were able to get the exploit this time, than with the Urbanix and Mad Blocker alpha exploits, which had been leaked and pulled extremely fast.

The Game appears to still be available on the JP and US stores, but that might not last long, so hurry up and get it while it’s still there.

1. gtfoo’s avatar

it’s still on the usa store last i checked.

lol @ sony.

1. Elratauru’s avatar

Stores are managed by each Sony division separetely. So it kinda makes sense for the delays. SoA might not know about this yet.

2. TDogz11209’s avatar

Not anymore they removed it today from the US store.

2. goalkeeper99’s avatar

what if sony update to 2.03 or higher , can i still play ragnarok or cod online using 2.02 ?

1. Elratauru’s avatar

Probably not. It may Not be forced with some luck… but Sony already knows about this current exploit.

3. Luís Mata’s avatar

To WHEN new game because I can not buy it!

1. Luís Mata’s avatar

To WHEN new game because I can not buy it!

2. Elratauru’s avatar

Exploits will come as they are needed and/or developers ant To Release them. There is not a date At All.

4. Nani’s avatar

I missed my chance this time. i found uno in Indian Psn but i have a japan creditcard which it dint accept. will there be any chance of getting an exploit again. I feel depressed from the bottom of my heart :’(

1. Eder Lopez’s avatar

Get a PSN credit card from Amazon and then you will be able to get it from any Store

5. Nani’s avatar

I missed my chance this time, luckily i found UNO from Indian PSN (even being ASIA), I have a japan credit card and it dint accept .I deeply regret from my Heart. Could you please tell me that there would be any exploit in future for me n users who dint get it unfortunately :’(

6. whaleiam’s avatar

it’s still in the US store, but is it patched??
    thanks to the new years & college i got distracted from this site -.-

7. Is It?’s avatar

I am about to buy, someone knows if its already patched?

1. wololo’s avatar

Sony does not patch games, they patch the firmwares. If you are on 2.02, this will work

8. kurosaki’s avatar

hi people in US PSN still the game UNO. 4pm gtm+5

9. Voltrom’s avatar

Literally found out last night at 12am Jan 4 that the game i have been waiting for was UNO. So i rushed my girlfriend out of bed and searched for a wifi network around the neighborhood,, driving like crazy i finally found a unsecure network and downloaded the game. I can confirm that the game is still available in the US as of Jan 4. But today could be the day that you miss it.. Thank God i already backed it up.

10. qwazed’s avatar

Yea, I missed the game too, my psn card just arived this morning 1 day too late :( and cause i was angry i bouth psn plus, fuck it, now i spent all my wallet.

11. 1998adam8991’s avatar

Guys, it says the uno on PS3 store is only compatible with ps3 soooo?

12. bad checksum’s avatar

its still on the us store !

13. Warlord698’s avatar

Still on the USA Store 1/6/2013 8:39 PM US Central time

14. Hammer’s avatar

Uno was removed from US too.. Sux i couldnt get my credit card to go through.. I was tryin, but no go. :(

15. anhnghia’s avatar

No longer is US store. 0931 PST.

16. hellac00l’s avatar

Lol crazy story Voltrom…I almost missed my chance also because I went to europe for vacation and psn wouldn’t let me add funds to my US region Vita at any of the free wifi cafes I went to. Luckily when I went back onto the cruise ship psn finally worked on the satellite internet connection let me download uno onto my vita. This was on Jan 2nd so I’m suprised uno was up for a long time till i got back to the states on the 5th. But yesterday (Jan 7) I pulled the trigger and bought a 32gb mem card at gamestop, but uno was no longer in my download list but I transfered my back up over no problems.

17. ろろ’s avatar

what about jp site?

18. lb’s avatar

Can I still get the exploit-able UNO now? Sorry, I am new to this.

19. it me again, the pirate!’s avatar

if wololo really don’t support piracy, he/she would remove/hide this link above me.

oh, almost forgot, ARR MATEY!

20. it me again, the pirate!’s avatar

oops, typo in my email…

21. wololo’s avatar

Link removed

22. fafilaa’s avatar

haha ! wololo gotcha ! crazy freak.

· 1 · 2