UNO Exploit: Installing homebrews and Isos on Vita 2.02 with TN Menu

You may also like...

1. Rafael says:

Just installed UNO PSP from US Store, played the game once, then copied the savedata to PC using OpenCMA.

Added ISO and ZIP to folder and copy from PC to Vita (overwrite) and after run the game I can’t get into TN Menu. After “Loading” the game goes to my uno profile previously saved.

What should I do to enter into TN Menu? Is there any trick?

• curiouspaul says:

If you hold STart for 2- 5 sec it should send you back.
      Also, of you press Square on the TN menu and scroll down it will give you the option to set your own return shortcut

2. goddamnit says:

Sir Wololo, how did you changed your theme (CEF TN)? sorry im new to this.

3. Haste says:

Are you able to put psx games on here? I have parasite eve in eboot form and i put it in the game directory. It shows up but when i go to play it i get an error C1-2858-3

4. Czarcasm says:

So we don’t have to add the CEF menu since its already there?

5. Rafael says:

Just installed PSP UNO from US Store, then played once (created a profile).

Copied PSP Savedata from VITA > PC, added ISO and ZIP to the folder created in my PC then sent savedata from PC > VITA.

Run PSP Uno game and after “Loading” screen instead of load TN Menu it goes to the main screen of game, I mean, where you choose your uno profile game.

Does it has any trick to load TN Menu? Should I install something first?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

6. Logan says:

Okay I got all these to work, but I wanna know how I could get the seplugins to work on CEF 6.60. I looked all over and I can’t seem to find anything that seems to clearly tell how I would set up plugins and modules on here. I just wanna be able to use nploader 0.9 and cwcheats on Dissidia 012 so I can get the DLCs for the game.

Also when I install Vita FTP on here, I can’t find it after it is done extracting, the file is just gone and I can’t find any folders on the TN Menu.

7. Earl B says:

thanks a lot guys, been using wololo’s software ever since he started developing for the wii way back in the day, thanks again!

8. PCMGR says:

How can you make dlc work with it?I understand how to make the plugins work with it,but not sure what I should do with the dlc.

9. juan says:

im stuck i cnt get it snes on nes n etc but i have exploit cn i get sum help plz n thanks i do all yu said it does show wen i load the exploit

10. mikie_the7 says:

I JUST GOT MY FIRRST GAME INSTALLED AND MOVED … THE SCREEN IS BLANK AND NOTHING IS HAPPENING ?? ANY HELP GUYS PLEASE

11. Cloudstrife1901 says:

Can anybody help me?? Iv done all of those steps which are shown and when i load up uno no homebrew show up on the exploit screen only the uno game…. what do i do?

• Rafael says:

After load Uno game is there something to do? I mean, tô show the exploit, the menu with games that are stored inside the savedata folder

12. whatever says:

so there’s a size limit? i tried moving trails in the sky to the backup but it’s nt big enough

13. adambrian says:

I can’t seem to be able to play any ps1 eboot game. i extract the game, but when i click ton play it, it shows an error message. please help

• Dave says:

Did you zip it like the tutorial stated above?

• adambrian says:

yes, i have followed the instructions step-by-step,i managed to get the gba emulator to work, but no other ps1 games will work. They work perfectly fine on my psp. The games i am trying to get work are Meal Gear Solid 1, Toy Story 2 and Spyro 2. none of these work when i install it. It give me an error message when i try to play it.

14. Dave says:

I’m guessing not all games work. I tried Ys 7, didn’t work but I fired Dungeons and Dragons Tactics worked fine… so far. Going to give Skullmonkeys a try. I want to see if a PSONE game will work flawless. Now to get CWcheat working… I may have to ditch the PSP Go. FF8 runs odd on the PSP Go. Wonder if I can transfer my save game over from PSP Go to PSP Vita.

2013 going to be a good year! Thanks to all who have made this happen!

15. mikie_the7 says:

ANY HELP ON THE BLANK SCREEN PROBLEM GUYS?

16. jek says:

I CAN ONLY INSTALL CSO.. HOW DO I INSTALL THE ISO?

17. juan says:

did anybody get snes on gba nes goin on uno exploit yet i trying and is not working

18. firthaa01 says:

Having no problems installing homebrew…..but no iso fiels are appearing……there in caps with .ISO no longer than 8 characters and they transfer over through openCMA but when i load the exploit there is no ISO.

Any ideas what im doing wrong?

19. afranquinho says:

working fine here, the update deleted my iso’s (no big deal) but my homebrew (FTP/adhoc file transfer) are still there.

Working dispite being EU and NOT in english.

20. arjunsm says:

Thanks. I once had the motorstorm atric edge, but I deleted it :(
    I have a backup of this one :)

21. Death_489 says:

Finally !! it works now for me , ISO and ZIP must be edited to CAP , to do that you have to put them in a win rar file so you could see them and edit them …

22. javier says:

if i have a US ps vita and i put a EUR ISo would it work?

23. Zohan says:

some one help me dont understand

24. Angora season says:

This suc´s i cant make the iso´s like the simpsons to work i try all wath´s in here can some one hehp please

25. mikie_the7 says:

AH HERE… THIS HAS STOPPED WORKING .. IT WONT BOOT INTO TN MENU … I GET AN ERROR HAS OCCURED (C1-2858-3)

anyone know how to help me

26. Angora season says:

I FIND´IT i convert alll iso´s to cso and format memory stic and that it

• HeroEduard0 says:

El problema que yo tengo, es que los juegos ISO’s estan en formato .rar entonces los renombro por ejemplo: GOD.ISO pero sigue siendo .rar y en el menu TN no puedo extraer nada porque no aparece nada!!! Que puedo hacer??

27. goddamnit says:

ISO’s work fine for me, but when i put in CSO’s, it goes black and says C1-2858-3 error. Why is that? is there any fix o this problem? I already tried 5 CSO games. but to no luck. ISO’s working though. Please help. I did renamed it and followed instructions. Help please?! Any help would be appreciated! thanks in advance!

28. Zohan says:

HELP C1-2858-3 ERROR

29. Koder says:

F*ucking LOVE you guys. Hats down to all of you hardworking fellows and to Frostegater, and everyone involved. Massive kudos.

30. Pacman says:

All right guys, I fixed it.

To turn it off or reset it, you need to press on the Power button at least 15-20 secs.

All is working again, but i’ll have to play around with that Burnout game and see what happened

Have fun (i did)

31. VitaSoy says:

Err…I need a PSP emulator, any recommendations?

32. NIKK says:

when im extracting homebrew it wont run. it gets stuck at 0%0kb/s

33. goddamnit says:

is there any forum where i can read/learn how to install and play psone games using an emulator or psx? or does someone know the name of the emulator for psone games? help please

34. Kurosaki says:

Hi everyone, I have problem with iso game, I have bleach 7 (in japanese) , I install it then when put X to play after instaled , appear a mesagge “an error has ocurred: C1-2858-3″. Sorry for my bad english! .. PLEASE HELP ME AND OTHER PEOPLE WITH THE SAME PROBLEM!!

Thanks! :D

• Cloud says:

You might want to go to /talk and get help there.

• Setsuna says:

Same :x and a friend have the same probleme , the only game who run on JP UNO EXPLOIT version is Monster Hunter , but all other game doesn’t run (JP game , EUR game …) and we have tried to change the language … but nothing

35. fgonzo805 says:

anyone can tell me how to install gpsp kai onto uno savedata i got it to show up on tn menu and extracted it or whatever then it’s not there.

36. Pacman says:

I guess my very first post is still awaiting moderation.
    Not sure why it needs moderation, but I was trying to figure out how to turn my blackscreen Vita off (see my second post for how to do that).

Anyways, I played around with Burnout Legends (Greatest Hits) and the emu likes it (lowercase, spaces, (, and )), provided of course you used FTP Vita or, you used OpenCMA to transfer it as an 8.3 uppercase filename and then used FTP to rename it.

What the emu doesn’t seem to like is how long the file.iso filename is. So, best use judgement there.

37. fgonzo805 says:

nevermind i made a psp folder then a game folder within that and threw the gpsp stuff in that folder.
    PSP/Game/gpSP.

38. Telimektar says:

For anyone having problem transferring their homebrews/ISOs (most of mine wouldn’t transfer with Open CMA for some reason), use Vita FTP, it worked perfectly for me so far.

39. ahbba says:

So will you have to overwrite the UNO save data each time you add in a new ISO?

40. FutonMcBiscuit says:

Sorry for being a newb, but how do i install a gba emulator? Any response/tutorial will be much appreciated.

41. NoLimitWinMugen says:

I can’t change the file extension to uppercase on windows 7

42. HeroEduard0 says:

43. iceblast69 says:

ok having a bit of a issue, i have the iso’s working fine but how to i set up the folders before i zip the file for install.. i get it to show up in the tn screen but when i extract it the files just go away not to sure what im doing wrong here.. and i have followed the above to the tee multiple times.. the way i have it set up is PSP/GAME/HOMBREW/EBOOT THEN HAVE IT ZIPPED TO SNES.ZIP AND USE STORE SETTING THANKS FOR ANY HELP

44. Nick Cooper says:

Don’t work. First few times got error C1-2858-3. Language is set to english, as its my default language. Next time I tried, blue light of death. Next time, nothing, it loads UNO, goes to the save game and then reboots UNO, then errors out. Have tried reloading the save game, still same.
    So, don’t work at all for me. Shame really.

45. GAR says:

YOU CAN NOT RUN HOMEBREW IN MENU TN, unzip WHEN DOES THE PROCEDURE, BUT THEN LEAVE ME NO HOMEBREW GAME, GAMES ISO if they run. WHAT I DO FOR ME WORK Q?

46. Pacman says:

What does “Your comment is awaiting moderation.” mean?
    Why are my other posts deleted?

I don’t like to be ignorant, please let me know and I will correct myself for the next time I post a problem.

47. brando says:

for seperate files use UMDgen 4.0 to create a single cso…

48. Raptor says:

Where can I download it??

49. Trevor says:

I’ve been trying this all day, I’m new to this can someone explain it to me in simple terms, like do we need wagic, I’ve read this so many times and just have a headache… Im a noob

• Kiddo says:

Simple, for ISOs and CSOs rename them to only have 8 or less characters. Copy them to the UNO save file on your PC. Make sure the ISO/CSO name is all caps.
      For homebrew, it’s like this: PSP/GAME/(Homebrew name)/EBOOT.PBP. You use 7-Zip to zip the “PSP” folder and the rest will be zipped with it. Then rename the new zip file to be all caps and 8 characters or less. Hope this helped!

50. locomanny569 says:

i think the easy way i found was if u got the old files from monster hunter still just run uno and then open monster hunter and add all your files their no need to zip the old way