Happy new year! PSP Game UNO vulnerability revealed by Frostegater, port of CEF To Vita 2.02 incoming.

You may also like...

1,200 Responses

1. xoombie503 says:

hehehe

2. kokoshi2 says:

MY FIRST FIRST LOL YES HAVE FUN BEGGARS

3. xoombie503 says:

didnt expect this today as sony will update the store monday

4. hgoel0974 says:

now is when waiting gets hard :(

5. zeroluxe says:

first and comon, realease the files already! its new years after all!

6. #18 says:

Just got it in time!! YEAH! Ready for the files!

7. MaxiExtreme says:

Sweet! I salute you frostegater for you 1 month hard work with this exploit! God Bless You brother!

8. musashiro says:

i thought the files will be released at the same time as the public announcement? anyway, thanks for everything…

i wonder if you posted this due to leaks (i pm’ed you)… those damn leakers/braggers/idiots can’t wait..

• hgoel0974 says:

no, the public release was planned for today

• tom says:

…. It is clear in the wololo forum post that they will not be released until after the public release.

• musashiro says:

The files will be released at the same time we make the public announcement, in a few days/weeks. Thanks for your trust, and again let’s keep this a secret so that as many people as possible can benefit this hack.

*taken from the ninja release page*

and here i thought i misread the article…

• wololo says:

Sorry, brain fart on my end, I forgot to edit the text of the ninja release on the forum. The text of the ninja release was incorrect, this was the text for a previous ninja release, that I forgot to edit :(

• musashiro says:

everything’s cool… just wondering sir… :)

waiting for the files…

• ross31192 says:

Dude did i buy a game i did not want to buy from your ninja release??????

• synapze says:

@ross31192 Quit your whining and snivelling. Show a little respect and gratitude. No one made you buy the game.

• synapze says:

@ross31192 You sir are worthless. Do us a favor and hold your breath and don’t stop until told to do so. Have a lil patience, the eCFW will be released soon.

9. kokoshi2 says:

>.> Comment awaiting moderation… nice troll. Anyway good to see the game finally released no more questions. Still waiting for them files! Thanks to all devs and have a happy new year everyone.

(This comment is much better right? One day I’ll get first comment.)

10. Kenster240 says:

Awesome! Can’t wait for the files! Have a happy new year, everyone!

11. daniel rocha says:

WHYYYY I DONT HAAVE MONEY RIGHT NOW I MISSING 2 DOLLARS :( WHY SUCH AN EXPENSIVE GAME DISLIKEE !! :,(

12. Proto-Tyrant says:

Hio
    Yes realy nice news, but one ask… i buy the psp version not the mini -.- the i the worng game buy?
    sry for my english

Proto

13. Rahul says:

FYI … the game is pretty good to play too … been playing it last week while awaiting the files!

14. Qraze says:

okay, hope everyone gets it fast, cost me about $5 bucks. hope the file process isn’t too hard, or maybe i do….. kudos.

15. Banksy says:

There is only one uno game on the psn right? Not sure if mine is a mini

16. Qraze says:

i couldn’t find it in the minis but did a uno search and only one came up, so i get it a few days ago, its on my vita and backed up the open (i hope lol) cma.

17. StanSmith says:

I thought it would’ve been smarter to release the eCFW first before announcing the game then more people with the ninja release would get the game.
    Now Sony knows which game to take off the store and the eCFW isn’t even out yet.

18. alvin says:

can u pllease port one of those 4 minis gift from sony please?

• synapze says:

I’m sorry to sound like a d*ck, but please shut up and quit asking this. In order to do that, one of the 4 mini’s would have to be exploitable. They can’t just port the eCFW to any game they want. If that was the case, we would have endless exploits. If you can’t afford to buy the game that was just announced, you shouldn’t have a Vita.

• Mart says:

If you can’t fork out freaking 5 USD to get the exploit, stop trying.

Pffffff, cheapasses…

19. 3dsguy says:

omg I’ve been waiting for this. ATM Im in the aussie outback with my mobile as a wifi point. I just got back from hiking just in time. :D thankyou so much for not releasing this in the morning.

20. xoombie503 says:

wololo uno is a full featured psp game..not in the mini category

21. Mario says:

What about latam ps store?
    I just download uno from there but is a little different from the video

• hgoel0974 says:

a little different? at most the language might be different, some screens might be a bit different but if you are looking at the first video then you got it wrong, the game is correct but what you are looking at is Wagic running in eCFW

• Mario says:

Thanks friend I compare the first video with the game and you are right just it is the language.
        Now waiting for the files.
        Thanks

22. Ukdna says:

A moment of silence for all the clueless stooges who didn’t want gravity crash released because there ‘wouldn’t be another exploit for a long time, if ever’. *** now and forever all you stupid morons. Quit prentending you know anything about anything. Happy new year!

23. alvin says:

buy that game again sony make rich rich rich rich rich

• Mr. Magoo says:

On a positive note, Sony does bank on games in this fashion. This is definitely a good way to keep the psv alive. I have hit all the exploits for the us except for the previous one as I already had 2 working exploits. I only got this one to ensure that I can update to the new web browser. I am looking forward to the ark as I would like to play my psx games with sound. I just wish it was as simple as the fpse for games to download since my comp just crashed and there for creating iso’s is a pain.

24. kyhassen says:

Awesome job guys!!!! i am always impressed by how much you guys do :-) happy new year and thank you Frostegater.

25. fuh says:

Will there be installation guides? Im kind of new to this

26. chenwk says:

no love for asia region owners. =)

27. raven says:

Thanks .I,m happy

28. Patrick81 says:

wow… thanks soooo much! :D

29. azh_97 (newbie) says:

I’m happy with this.. Although my psn account does not have any money T_T (means that i can’t use the exploit).. I am 15 years old.. does not have any credit card to add fund.. Those who is generous to give me 10€ code for me to use the exploit can send to azh_97@yahoo.com.my.. Anyway, good job frostegator.. Hope you can improve and make the exploit works for free minis (the xmas gift) or whatsoever that is free… Hehehe.. And, sorry for bad english (^_^;)

• synapze says:

I’m willing to help. I emailed you.

• synapze says:

Ok I added funds to your PSN wallet and purchased the game for you. Sign into the PSN Store on your Vita and view your download list. It will be listed in there. Download the game to your Vita and enjoy (download it ASAP before it’s pulled from the PSN Store)… Now we just gotta wait for the eCFW files to be released and we’re golden :)

P.S. you probably want to change your password now that I’m done

30. plinkerfly says:

@wololo, just curious… since some of the graphics in wagic were removed due to copyright sh**… why not just sell your wagic game to this card game manufacturer. i wouldn’t mind buying it since i’ve already done that with the yu gi oh card game on nintendo. i believe it’s gonna be bigger than any other card game, dont get me wrong, i love warhammer and yu gi oh but i believe wagic is the one missing in my collection. just a thought.. still waiting for signed cfw for vita.. geohot…where are you?

31. vibrocil says:

Too bad it was leaked since day 1 on oter websites :s As soon as ninja release showed up, so did leaks… This doesn’t encourage developpers to release…

32. DeadPixel99 says:

Im not longer stuck at 1.81 , thank you guys for all your hard work! Just updated my Vita and bought UNO!!

33. Monkeyman says:

Just bought uno, can’t wait for files to be released. My Vita is no fun w/o being able to use homebrew.

34. Sharpy says:

A big thanks to wololo, Frostegater and others for this exploit and ecfw, looking forward to playing Silent Hills on my vita since it won’t take UMDs. Happy new year.

35. efexza says:

updated mine yesterday, topup my psn wallet and bought uno & mutant blobs attack…

36. Duck says:

Happy New Year for all XD

37. Gamer says:

Happy new year everybody and thanks a lot Frost.We proud of you!

38. maixi says:

One question: Can I transfer the exploit to another memory card if Sony delete the game on the PSN ? I am intend to upgrade my card but afraid to lose the exploit.

39. KoJack Stewart says:

This may be a dumb question so I apologize in advance but my girlfriend actually loves playing Uno and when she found out that I had to buy it for my vita she got all excited. I noticed that the exploit started uno began loading, is there a way to actually play the game after ecfw loads? I read on the forums that it might cause an infinite loop of some sort confusing the vita

• tom says:

Maybe load the ISO of Uno In the exploit?

• Jenoside says:

you would have to swap savedata, and the xploit with open cma. The iso back up idea would still load the exploit as the savedata is still stored in the same part of the memory. However, if you have another mem. card, even a small one as the game is only 30mb, you could download the game on both cards, and put the exploit in one and use the other one to play on. Hope that helps :)

40. synapze says:

Thank you wololo and the rest of the devs for all your hard work. Just waiting patiently for the files to be released :D Have a happy New Year!

41. Jenoside says:

wow waited for 22 hrs, and i already had the game, thanks to my lil sis. well thats a day i wont get back. lmao. BTW glad to be part of the community :D

42. LTTP says:

I can’t wait for the files to be released :)

Thanks!

43. Gustbran says:

arigatouuuuuuuuuuuuu

44. deadlysync says:

Awesome job guys! Just awesome!
    Had the ninja release message yesterday at noon, so I already knew the game, I just hope that the exploit will work on the US game… not only the EU one… heh…
    But I digress….
    Thank you very much for all your efforts!
    And a happy new year to you all!

45. Rahul says:

Not to hurt any ones sentiments, but not releasing the files post naming the game publicly helps how? Not asking / being rude, just wondering…?

• wololo says:

It gives no proof to Sony that the hack is real, which I assume (although it’s proven to be majorly a wrong assumption) buys us a bit of time before they actually take the decision to remove the game from their store.

• Jakesiesvita says:

Awesome stuff. This is going to be a goid year. Thanx all for the hard work.

46. ross31192 says:

What a bad day got the wrong game thanks wololo

47. Lai says:

^_^ awesome. I can’t wait for the files to get released… got the game an hour ago.. weeeeee :) thanks to all dev behind this… >.<

48. wololothebest says:

i just wonted to thank every one for there hard work in makein every day gameplayin much funner on the vita thanks to all the dev’s

49. Armookie says:

Well I just tried to buy it and it lets me buy it but download button remains grey and wont let me download.
    Its just stuck on grey download button and cant select it. :O(

1. December 30, 2012

[…] […]

2. December 30, 2012

[…] isto po ovom tutorijalu gore samo sa igrom UNO.Pozurite dok jos sony nije uklonio igru sa stora. Happy new year! PSP Game UNO vulnerability revealed by Frostegater, port of CEF To Vita 2.02 incomin… Attached Thumbnails   Reply With […]