Antispam system added to the Wagic Forums!

You may also like...

1. Someone Else says:

Wagic is a great ap.

One of the only homebrew games I actually enjoy.

2. muhd says:

..i wan put iso on ps vita dude,,,

• dockotis says:

this blog post is about wagic, a homebrew game that i knew nothing about until now… i may try it out though because it sounds interesting…
      In no way is it about the ps vita. stop being an impatient n00b and comment on relevant topic…

• poop says:

i think the dude is assuming wagic is an iso. where its an eboot or w/e anyway if the guy is on tn-c on his vita he could play wagic. i suggest u head over to the forums mr muhd and dockotis stop being a *** and help ppl in the scene not just call them noobs n such

• Someone Else says:

I think dockotis is referring to the fact that it’s greedy and rude as heck to just pop into an article to spam “Hurry up! When can I getz my free sh** and play isos, dood?”, especially when one busts into a random article that they didn’t research enough to even know what it was even about.

So dockotis was pretty much right, I’d say.

3. dockotis says:

From what i could tell the cards have nice artwork as well… I may need to draw and make some cards then as well…

4. lord_danzig says:

such a good game. good work wololo and thanks for the links to the new sets and that theme

5. MaxiExtreme says:

I have this homebrew on my psp, vita, windows & android but I dont know how to play. LOL!

6. EuropeanFAGBAGgaylordKING says:

nish nish!

7. Dario says:

stop stupid thread and release exploit

• DS_Marine says:

By your command, sir.
      You can get it here:

• khairul syazwan says:

mine your word please…this community is a place for a patients and good manner people…not a place to be a jerk o such…be patient and let them do their work…remember that you not pay them anything…

8. Tonakai says:

I had no idea that Wagic had such a wide compatibility list. I got pretty addicted to it early last year, and spent countless hours playing it on my PSP. I think I’ll get it up and running on my Android phone as well.

9. soumauki says:

..i wan put iso on ps vita dude,,,

10. Afroman says:

Best homebrew, especially when I’m unable to use Cockatrice! Although I wonder if it would be possible for Wagic to have a “Horde” mode…

11. Chops says:

Sorry if this has already been posted. If it has I apologize. Is there a place where I can download the zip file with magic cards in it so I can just paste it in? Thanks.