Antispam system added to the Wagic Forums!

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

1. Someone Else says:

Wagic is a great ap.

One of the only homebrew games I actually enjoy.

2. muhd says:

..i wan put iso on ps vita dude,,,

• dockotis says:

this blog post is about wagic, a homebrew game that i knew nothing about until now… i may try it out though because it sounds interesting…
      In no way is it about the ps vita. stop being an impatient n00b and comment on relevant topic…

• poop says:

i think the dude is assuming wagic is an iso. where its an eboot or w/e anyway if the guy is on tn-c on his vita he could play wagic. i suggest u head over to the forums mr muhd and dockotis stop being a *** and help ppl in the scene not just call them noobs n such

• Someone Else says:

I think dockotis is referring to the fact that it’s greedy and rude as heck to just pop into an article to spam “Hurry up! When can I getz my free sh** and play isos, dood?”, especially when one busts into a random article that they didn’t research enough to even know what it was even about.

So dockotis was pretty much right, I’d say.

3. dockotis says:

From what i could tell the cards have nice artwork as well… I may need to draw and make some cards then as well…

4. lord_danzig says:

such a good game. good work wololo and thanks for the links to the new sets and that theme

5. MaxiExtreme says:

I have this homebrew on my psp, vita, windows & android but I dont know how to play. LOL!

6. EuropeanFAGBAGgaylordKING says:

nish nish!

7. Dario says:

stop stupid thread and release exploit

• DS_Marine says:

By your command, sir.
      You can get it here:

• khairul syazwan says:

mine your word please…this community is a place for a patients and good manner people…not a place to be a jerk o such…be patient and let them do their work…remember that you not pay them anything…

8. Tonakai says:

I had no idea that Wagic had such a wide compatibility list. I got pretty addicted to it early last year, and spent countless hours playing it on my PSP. I think I’ll get it up and running on my Android phone as well.

9. soumauki says:

..i wan put iso on ps vita dude,,,

10. Afroman says:

Best homebrew, especially when I’m unable to use Cockatrice! Although I wonder if it would be possible for Wagic to have a “Horde” mode…

11. Chops says:

Sorry if this has already been posted. If it has I apologize. Is there a place where I can download the zip file with magic cards in it so I can just paste it in? Thanks.

12. Poppy says:

Nevertheless, when dealing with this kind oof agency, modest and huge business wiol be the concentration. Seek for the full encouragement of the people around you so that you’ll be motivated too fulfill your targets.
    The conflict areises whn a certain goal is achieved but
    the return never seems to be at the same level of your expectations.