Antispam system added to the Wagic Forums!

You may also like...

1. Someone Else says:

Wagic is a great ap.

One of the only homebrew games I actually enjoy.

2. muhd says:

..i wan put iso on ps vita dude,,,

• dockotis says:

this blog post is about wagic, a homebrew game that i knew nothing about until now… i may try it out though because it sounds interesting…
      In no way is it about the ps vita. stop being an impatient n00b and comment on relevant topic…

• poop says:

i think the dude is assuming wagic is an iso. where its an eboot or w/e anyway if the guy is on tn-c on his vita he could play wagic. i suggest u head over to the forums mr muhd and dockotis stop being a douche and help ppl in the scene not just call them noobs n such

• Someone Else says:

I think dockotis is referring to the fact that it’s greedy and rude as hell to just pop into an article to spam “Hurry up! When can I getz my free sh** and play isos, dood?”, especially when one busts into a random article that they didn’t research enough to even know what it was even about.

So dockotis was pretty much right, I’d say.

3. dockotis says:

From what i could tell the cards have nice artwork as well… I may need to draw and make some cards then as well…

4. lord_danzig says:

such a good game. good work wololo and thanks for the links to the new sets and that theme

5. MaxiExtreme says:

I have this homebrew on my psp, vita, windows & android but I dont know how to play. LOL!

6. EuropeanFAGBAGgaylordKING says:

nish nish!

7. Dario says:

stop stupid thread and release exploit

• DS_Marine says:

By your command, sir.
      You can get it here:

• khairul syazwan says:

mine your word please…this community is a place for a patients and good manner people…not a place to be a jerk o such…be patient and let them do their work…remember that you not pay them anything…

8. Tonakai says:

I had no idea that Wagic had such a wide compatibility list. I got pretty addicted to it early last year, and spent countless hours playing it on my PSP. I think I’ll get it up and running on my Android phone as well.

9. soumauki says:

..i wan put iso on ps vita dude,,,

10. Afroman says:

Best homebrew, especially when I’m unable to use Cockatrice! Although I wonder if it would be possible for Wagic to have a “Horde” mode…

11. Chops says:

Sorry if this has already been posted. If it has I apologize. Is there a place where I can download the zip file with magic cards in it so I can just paste it in? Thanks.

12. There are still business opportunities, even in the shaky housing market.
    Google optimization conditional on the premise that the more often people that like
    aimed at your web, extra valuable it is required
    to be and the more significant ranking it deserves searching results.
    Generally speaking, if a website’s goal is to
    monetize content that is not original or high quality, then it is likely that the site has been targeted by Google.

My page … Social media Marketing Roi