Coldbird comes back to clarify some details on ARK, the leak & Team PRO

I write about news, tech and other interesting things. Follow me on Twitter.

You may also like...

1. hgoel0974 says:

why? because they are planning ahead, because they realize that we won’t always have kexploits, because they spent about 6 months working for your benefit?

2. hgoel0974 says:

totally agreed, this guy really reminds me of Shame JorDamned 😉

3. Someone Else says:

Team PRO are being purely kind and helpful.

Even if this doesn’t come out, it is so they can benefit everyone in the long run!

4. Someone Else says:

Agreed. Good to see he was the bigger man, but that’s not surprising.

Something like this did not defeat him, and we are thankful!

5. Jd8531 says:

Not once in the article does it blatantly state this wont get released. These devs do this so that you guys know what’s being worked on. There are technical reasons they don’t release it and other reasons. There’s an upcoming expoit release already and a ton has been released this year. It’s not teasing, if you don’t like it feel free to make your own exploit and give it out. If you don’t want this free hard work then please just stay quite.

6. Someone Else says:

Well said!

I’d like to see it come out too, but I’m not holding my breath with all these complainers.

I can only helplessly watch while they flush all our chances down the drain. But, since I have no control over that, we may as well resign to no release.

Thanks for nothing, complainers. Seriously.