(Video) Virtuous Flame introduces Vita eCFW ARK

Jd8531

Blogger/ Amateur Journalist. Indie Developer. Hacking and console security. Follow me on Twitter.

You may also like...

1. Leon2342 says:

Is the exploit out? im new so i dont get a ninja release notice

2. Ninja Claus says:

Ho ho ho the release will come out soon, the date will be 2016, get ready

3. bopz says:

i just open up my fresh new vita, i gotta say it’s been 5 mins i’m waiting for exploit and time is too long (LOL)

4. Dario says:

I don’t see the release yet, those lying mother fuc@ing as$holes!!!! We all have been waiting for ever and those pieces of shi$ keep releasing stupid videos but no game yet. As$holes!!!

5. xoombie503 says:

omg a leak was bound to happen.
    scene is on chaos right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-llZmPPNwU

6. naki says:

this is coldbird’s eCFW I think, because he mentions “project arc” in this article: http://www.coldbird.uk.to/?e=8

• hgoel0974 says:

There is quite a possibility about this, coldbird handed over command of the PRO team to Virtuous Flame (who was a good friend of his) so I really agree with you.

The only thing that I am wondering now is, because Frosty is also part of the PRO team and I have heard that PRO and TN are enemies so I would assume that the kexploit is going to be released with ARK instead of TN and maybe that is why there is a delay, so that the kxploit could be ported to ARK and properly tested.

But then most of this stuff is baseless

7. chingon says:

its always nice to have options…Patiently waiting for the ninja release…got myself another VITA for Christmas since my son craked my personal…come on NINJA CLAUS…

8. dimy93 says:

If is Coldbird’s work we’ll never see it i suppose
    Otherwise, however, I would be glad to see a release of ark on frostegater’s kernel exploit

9. penis says:

So what is the exploit game

10. RandomFur says:

You never know.

Coldbird might be helping out behind the scenes, all secret like. I know if I had labored away on a piece of software like he did I wouldn’t want to see it go to waste.

Also gotta give mad props to the developers for their awesome work so far, as well as to Wololo for keeping this great website going despite all the constant drama.

Keep up the great work guys!!!

• chingon says:

i second that RandomFur, i hope Santa Clause has some great stuff for the Devs out there working on Homebrews and CFW that we all enjoy…keep it up guys, there are people out here who DO APPRECIATE ALL your hard work…Merry Christmas to all…

11. kenny2858 says:

its christmas eve.. its not christmas yet until tomorrow (usa 9:13 pm)

12. maya says:

yes, i have ecfw work on my 2.02 vita now. thanks the z & frost for finding an exploit in *on**ol* game..thnks again

13. bass4040 says:

Release the Kraken!

14. RagingCore says:

Morning earthlings. I wonder if anything is going happen today

15. 1fff says:

Marry X-Mas and i hope Nija Klaus has a great Gift for all Vita users on 2.02 XD

16. noru says:

a todo eso alguien sabe si ya se publico cual es es juego que hay qe descargar tenia entendido que en scene se iva publicar ????

17. American Horror Story says:

You idiots should already know by now that there is no new exploit. I’m glad I still got my mad blocker and haven’t. Yeah you guys updated for no reason. Lol

• wololo says:

Although it’s generally not a good idea to update unless you are sure you want to, can you remind me the last time we announced something here and didn’t deliver?

18. GAYlordGamer says:

Hi love the idea this is fabulous it makes being straight yesterday’s news omg!

19. The Z says:

No exploit will be released. So, those who wait please enjoy your xmas & forget all about this. Sorry guys for deceiving all of you.

20. DumBish says:

Ps Vita (eCFW = everyone Can’t Fucking Wait)

21. bopz says:

just release when it’s ready and dont listen thoz kidz. personally i just want to run my old psp emulators on vita.

22. The Z says:

Ha3..i got your money but u guys got nothing. lol..here a hint: the psp game is *on*p*l*..good luck guys.

23. Frost says:

Haha we got your money

24. Mrgeezy3 says:

If yah believe that is the z and frost you guys are idiots LOL have fun and enjoy ur hollisdays…lol

25. Frost says:

I am the frost and z and i will retire now from the hundreds you morons donated

26. Frostrogue117 says:

^^ dumb dumb

27. Jd8531 says:

Yea, no one should take any of these comments as fact until an official blog post is made by us or we comment (See profile pic for legitimacy).

28. frostisstupid says:

is already x’mas night..still no exploit i seen release..is this a scam or what. WTF am I doing then..

29. Czarcasm says:

$&@$&@g troll.

30. The Z says:

i accidentally deleted the exploit..noo!!! what im going to do..OMG..WTF..LOL

31. Frostrogue117 says:

I really hope you guys deliver toniggt :] Ive been checking the site literally every 1/2 hr today hoping, patiently waiting.. until then RED DEAD NIGHT

32. The Z says:

sory guys, i really accidentally deleted the exploit. well i guess bad things really happen when u want to release something..im really really sory guys, i really want to release it, i want too, but now i cant.

33. Frostrogue117 says:

well… I think morale has gone down a bit :/

34. Czarcasm says:

All these fucking trolls!

35. TelgarDrakore says:

You all do realize anyone can use any name they want at any time in the comments. To believe anything that any of the fakes here are saying is hilarious.

36. Kenster240 says:

I’d like to say “thank you!” to all of the people involved in any cfw over the years. By looking at these comments, I can’t see too many people that are grateful. So I’m gonna just say it! THANKS!

37. DEZAN says:

i see no one get to see the exploits yet..well x’mas almost over & devs, dont use ninja claus term anymore if u dont want to release it on x’mas..so us will not waste our time to wait for it on x’mas. Dont gove any false hope like saying ninja claus if u dont plan to release it coz it’s very annoying to us..

• james says:

i 2nd to that. just saying that no exploit released in x’mas & will release at the end of the month or maybe not..is it really difficult to do that?. I wonder if frost & others like to see us like a stupid waging our tail with something that might even be released..FUCK U ALL..

38. james says:

i 2nd to that. just saying that no exploit released in x’mas & will release at the end of the month or maybe not..is it really difficult to do that. I wonder if frost & others like to see us like a stupid waging our tail with something that might even be released..FUCK U ALL..

39. Dean says:

guys the z said the exploit will be released 5 to 6 days from now..so dont waste ur time waiting anymore. It’s not ninja claus anymore so in summary it is at the end of this month, maybe the last day in December which is really stupid & annoying.

40. Banksy says:

The Z is a piece of sh@it liar

41. The z says:

hi people calm down

42. Frostrogue117 says:

Well if it is released 5-6 days from now, im screwed cuz i dont think ill be in a place with internet………damn -_-

43. Frostrogue117 says:

Oh! One of the devs should post a thread/article explaining this xmas event to ppl…maybe that will calm some down. :/

44. page101 says:

I hope the rude people posting comments on this site don’t ruin my chances of getting this exploit considering that i actually donated money in support.

You can either be patient and wait or try to find your own exploit and learn patience that way because im sure its not a quick process.

45. rafael707 says:

coldbird is back, check out his blog xD

46. crypto says: