PSVita OFW 2.02 Out

You may also like...

1. Gamer says:

The Z and Frostegater are gone!

2. Ivoyko says:

i am in talk forum but i not see the exploited game?

i have to do something? i am registed

3. The Z says:

I’m the Z I have an IBM keyboard.

4. The Z says:

No no Im the Z and if you put a million dollars into my account I can prove it.

5. the z says:

all the z’s must be silent! we must merge together to make the true z

6. Z says:

The game is now out it’s Fifa 12

7. Frostegater says:

The game is spyhunter and duck hunt

8. Zet says:

I will release the CFE soon. Remember all of you to call it CFE and not the other way as CFE is the right way to say it and I love that word CFE CFE.

9. data079 says:

Hey, I’ve been out of touch since the I had my hacked PSP 2000. Has anyone made an extremely dummed down guide to hacking the Vita? I’d love to get back into this stuff. Thanks!

• hgoel0974 says:

There isn’t exactly a Vita hack except for UVL, the eCFW is just like PSP exploits, you find them using a PSP on 6.60 CFW, then you make VHBL/eCFW launch from it, search on the blog, there are quite a few articles about it ;)

10. data079 says:

Nevermind if your charging for it… I thought the whole idea of making something for the community was the community part, but apparently y’all want customers rather than community…

11. Frostegator says:

The game is Angry Birds :D

12. American Horror Story says:

Just found out that the new exploit will be released on Christmas as a suprised. ^_^

13. kaiserlufet says:

can these people be really rude to devs? I think wololo must delete these trolling fake z’s account to avoid confusion…

14. adrianfirth says:

I wish all these fakers would just stop! Appreciate the time these guys spend getting these exploits working.

15. The Z says:

Ok guys frostegater and i have decided 2014 we will release the exploit. We think it is good to wait and by this time the ps vita 3 will be out.

16. The real stupid Z says:

Hello all Im the real Z. Don’t listen to anyone. I will release the CFE will soon when someone donates a new iphone

17. 300z says:

I am the true z and have decided not to release the hack because the hack is fake

18. Losiento says:

Hello everybody,

today is Christmas… Ninja Claus don´t come today? I ask because i sit on the Pc and presh the f5 button all the time… is it bether for me to wait today or can i go to my Family?

19. The real stupid Z says:

Yeah the game is out hurry go get it

20. The Z says:

some bug been identified. so we decided to released it on new year..sorry guys. U can come to my house if u want the exploit asap but it will brick your psvita.

21. The Z says:

When I mean the new year I mean in 2014.

22. Losiento says:

What do you guys mean with ninja Claus? I can not understand this? Ninja Clau? Santa Claus= Chrismas? What we have today? Why i wait from Yesterday to Today…. ??? I dont sleep the Night, because iam scared that Sony deleted the game and the chance is over… Ninja Claus dont come? If Ninja Claus dont come… iam very pissed of…. because all the time on chrismas iam presh the f5 button for nothing.

23. Losiento says:

This is better to tell us that we must not wait on Christmas!!!! Ninja Claus lol???? Than we can go to us Family and lose not time for free…. With ninja Claus i thing to 100% that a release come today on Christmas!!! Because Ninja Claus!!!! This is to stupid. sry but its not cool!!!!

24. Losiento says:

i spend never again… because Ninja Claus dont come!

25. Gamer says:

We wont have any exploit! Merry Xmas all :)

26. vgee says:

I’ve been reading all the comments, and i understand alot of the frustration that is going arround, im not here to say:
    RELEASE it or anything..

Im just hoping some1 can post an article that explains the situation about when its gonna get released or if it isnt and why, cause alot of people donated and they’re frustrated.

Hope some1 can also speak in normal plain english :P

27. hex says:

hope the game is < than 2.00 $

28. DaTrip says:

Looks like Ninja Clause isn’t going to come. The Z said that exploit is going to be released this month so even if they want to release it last day of the month they need to start ninja earlier.So ninja should be in 1-3 days. P.S Sorry for not perfect english :(

29. Kenster240 says:

Personally, I don’t mind the wait too much. I’d rather have a fully working exploit than one that was rushed to be released. Thanks again to all who were involved in the making of eCFW!

30. Mrp3rf3c792 says:

I Need Help Hacking My Psp vita 2.01 i spent 9 hours straight trying to do it i cant email me the stuff plz chris.mtaylor92@gmail.com

31. cesa says:

AGORA SO FALTA COLOCAR SEGURANCA FORCADA NO exploit antes de lansar como senha (1) senha (2) em diante