PSVita OFW 2.02 Out

You may also like...

1. Stiffeno says:

Ive been using the Urbanix exploit for a while now, it does suck not having access to the PSN :(, seems like I have been on 1.81 forever!

I read that the new YouTube app is really good on 2.01, while it would be nice to have these new features on my Vita, its not worth me losing my Homebrew and ISO support…ill just use YouTube on my laptop lol!

I actually have both the Urbanix AND the Mad Blocker exploitable games, I figured at the time I would get Mad Blocker even though I had Urbanix, just in case I corrupted or lost my Urbanix exploit!

I better keep my eye’s peeled for the next exploitable game, would be nice to have PSN access again and OFW 2.02 too!

Just a quick question, will those of us using older exploits (ie Urbanix or Mad Blocker) need to get the new exploited game to have eCFW on 2.02? or will our current exploits be updated to work with the newest OFW?

• TheBudds says:

The new web-browser is a huge step up, well the email app needs a upgrade. I use it as notifications of when I get a email just to check it online :P

Youtube app is indeed much better and useful then before, still odd that there is no upload feature.

As for your last question, yes… you will need a new game for this latest exploit to work.

2. 53xy says:

Come on “THE Z ” people here in forum are misguiding…pls tell the exploit game so we can go ahead!!

3. HackThiefCoder93 says:

Thanks guys great work!

4. ano says:

there wii be 2.03 by the time this guy release the exploits which means no psn n ps+..then this will become useless becoz of delayed n made people waitg for it…this was not happened ever when dark alex time..seems like its true that the hacking scene is dying coz more peope selling the thing rather than sharing…

• TheBudds says:

You know that old saying…”think before you type” is applicable here :P

Selling what now exactly?

• david says:

he’s right man..so many things people selling right especially in ps3 scene..well i dun need to tell u coz we all know it well b4 cfw or after cfw come…think man..

• TheBudds says:

Well they both start with a P, that doesn’t exactly equate to having proof of anything. The scenes are completely different.

You tell me to think, but your the one who needs to also think about what you posted. Assumptions are one thing, facts are another.

• altorn says:

i dont agree with dying because of selling, but i think the reason why hacking with vita/ps3 is dying is because of the need for online. the software devs have been thinking and since the web age has grown a lot since last gen gaming (Web 2.0 in particular), they’re now able to track and push as many patches as they want to make hacks obsolete. yes another hack will come out and another patch, but when will this end? Personally i dont wanna keep updating and looking for exploitable minis just to be able to play psp games on my vita. until vita game backups are playable, i will stop with this TN-C eCFW stuff. But the scene is doing a great work trying to battle this.

5. Leires says:

Also..is the spam filter selected at random or was i pegged for something? I’ve noticed lately all of my posts have to wait for moderation..Is it cause i run around using a user agent switcher that makes me look like I’m a bot? I can post this post under the guise of a bot right now, if it shows up..*posts as Yahoo Slurp China*

• wololo says:

Nah, it’s mostly because the spam filter has a few hardcoded words such as “first”. The longer your post, the bigger the chance you’ll type one of the “moderated” words

6. razor says:

There are a million things to fix in the OS, tons of features to be added, and they are rolling out these minor updates that actually does nothing..*** SONY?!

• gunblade says:

Well i think sony was in a bit of a rush to reales the vita i guess cuz there ps4 will come out after the new xbox720 but the vita was probly in a quick realse

7. chazychaz says:

waiting is worth the wait. i think ill just keep glued to the forums and hope it’ll be released soon. thanks wololo and to everyone behind this exciting release.

8. Cabesa says:

You guys see the release???? The game is socom

9. ManUtd4Eva says:

hey guys i am completely new to this, have had my vita since UK release date but never looked into hacks until now and i never did any hacks on my old PSP. I am on version 2.01 atm. Do i need to register or anything with your site to get the info on the latest hack for 2.01 when it is released??

10. DarkAlex says:

You guys really all suck

11. ryu says:

Ha! Beat you to it!

I just bought all the games on PSN so i win anywayz.

;)

12. ViaLactea10 says:

Hey guys, how do you post somehitng? I’ve already registered.

13. francis says:

yeah! cool up guys! patience padawanssss……wait for it and it will come… power up dudeS!
    amaybisaya – 2.01 vita

14. Dark_Alex says:

This should have been out a long time ago, stupid noobs.

15. Dazman says:

End of the world, so what the heck is the point in “knowing”

16. Anhnghia says:

You know what would be weak? If the PSN store was closed on Christmas. Haha!!!

17. Dark_Alex says:

The exploit is hot shots golf

18. alex dark says:

It finally has come the new exploit game is altered beast.

19. Dario says:

Have those morons the Z and frost released the game yet??? You even got Dark Alex coming out of retirement telling those idiots they suck and to hurry up and release it already.

20. Rog says:

Yes dark alex was the best hacker, those other morons don’t know what the heck is going on.

21. ilaghrein says:

最高の夢見心地δ

22. ICYHEART says:

The Z when you are here Iam fine

23. Matthew says:

Exploit release please!!!!

24. razor says:

Wololo can you please add me to the (TMNT)—> Ninja release. I don’t want to miss it. Yes I am a subscriber to your Talk forum.

25. Kaiser maverick says:

Wow… So many impatient people. It would be better to wait and have them fix any bugs that might still exist before releasing the name. I sure wouldn’t want a faulty eCFW. These guys are working hard on something you probably couldn’t even fathom on how to begin it. If you’re going to complain, try and contribute to the scene instead of being selfish.

26. The Z says:

hi guys..there will be no released for this exploit because i just dont want too..u just got cheated by us..lol..but i will sell this exploits for those who still interested..please bank in 50usd to my paypal account to get the exploit arrive to ur email..cheers.

27. ZZ Pee says:

Zwas zs zhe zdea, za zame zs zalled zot zhots zolf. zere zs z zotal zo zwenty zames zhat zill ze zot. Zhank Zou and Zuck Zou!!

28. IgnusArmagadan says:

I would like to go on about getting the exploit ASAP, but this gen of gaming has gotten me used to waiting, mainly the Versus XIII deal, lol =p

29. The Z says:

It is true Frost and I have made thousands and even a free iPhone because you stupid morons believed we lost our vitas. Are you guys that stupid??? Plus there is no exploit it’s all fake for us to steal your money in the thousands.

30. PsPsiR1 says:

hey! Faker you know your one of those morons waiting for the exploit. shame on you!

31. TheDarkKnight says:

Wololo, My PS Vita is at 2.02, how will the Ninja Release work? will it be posted on the site? or will it be sent by email somehow??? Thanks in advance

32. kenshiro421 says:

Cool a real update ( not just for block the hack ) so plz mail me for ninja release . Europe player . Thx wololo

33. The Z says:

i will release the exploit tonight. stay tune & fill up your wallet..

34. GlueGun says:

ever since the 2.00 came, witch I say made us all wait even more to get PSN after the fw update
    And, Now… Two more updates are here, Ahhh i would say they even becomeing
    The developer “Zett”, Hmmmm interesting?, I will go to his PayPal account, and his
    Friends with, the “other” Zetts PayPal registry account like you said, and give him a
    BIG THANK YOU!!!! For Letting Me Play Final Fantacy Crisis Cafe.

35. Khaled says:

I can’t believe all this comments that I’m reading, you guys make it sound that they work for you and you pay for them to got the job done.
    If I was Z and i read all this comments I will go and work for Sony to make sure no body got any games.

36. The Z says:

I have changed my mind and will not release it now because all you people are stupid sheep!!!!

37. andreea says:

Guys , i just got 2 working psn codes from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Y3xHDTTe8

38. droids says:

does the $20 is good enough?

39. JoMAYkanstinkyAss says:

Mon dare got 2 b a relese alredee wont 2 play a new hock.

40. darkknight says:

entonces que pasa con el desbloqueo de la ps vita??. va a sair o no??

41. ongoingzero says:

hey z thanks for all your hard work merry x mass

42. Z says:

quero o desbloqueio do ps vita de presentee :D

43. Z says:

You will never see it till I get more donations.

44. Shura says:

Hope it gets released tonight!!! Thanks for all Frostegater.

45. Ivoyko says:

i am interested in this but the exploited game is in some place (i mean if the excellent hacker z says the exploited game, no the download) for buy it before he release the hack

46. Ivoyko says:

was a question but i forget the ?

47. Frostegater says:

i will not released the exploit coz u guys keep talking bad about us..i want to leave the scene..bye & thanks for your cheap money..

• FrostegaterIsStupid says:

No one cares about you stupid, because we don’t need you!!!!! We already have the release so you can leave the scene now, hurry up and leave!!

48. The Z says:

Its fun how people are faking me in the comments…
    Just bad that they do not have the “avatar” that every of my comments has ;)

49. Gamer says:

The Z and Frostegater are gone!

50. Ivoyko says:

i am in talk forum but i not see the exploited game?

i have to do something? i am registed