PSVita OFW 2.02 Out

You may also like...

1. thanya919 says:

great news Thank.

2. elsisero87 says:

Great! I have a question… I have a 1.80 PSVita and I have the Motostorm exploit… If I update to 2.00 – 2.01 – 2.02 will it be safe or will I lose the chance to use eCFW?

Great job you’re doing, man! :)

3. tryonmydream says:

good to know

ok im going to update too xD

4. Mr. Shizzy says:

2.02? Glad the new exploit hasn’t been released yet. It prob would have gotten patched.

Another thing, I hate how $ONY releases these minor updates and only announces the changes as “minor bug fixes”. Tell us what you fixed!! It makes you wonder if they got a team of guys finding exploits and if a Kmode exploit is found a patched firmware update is released or something…

5. fatman01923 says:

Thanks hgoel0974 and The Z for reporting this news. I always try to stay to the latest OFW possible before trying to do an exploit, it helps me stay online sometimes like this when updates aren’t forced. Thank you guys especially for the video, proof is in the evidence! ๐Ÿ˜€ On that note I will update now.

• salvador edwards says:

Hi, im new on wololo.. after i start using HOMEBREW CHANEL, ifor MONSTER HUNTER TRI 3, 3 I got interested of it… then i got my PS.vita and now im trying to get the PS vita’s HB..
      the problem is that i always get late fot the exploit game.. and every time i upgrade it appear to be a VHBL for my old FW i need help on it im tired of being late..
      My Question is. how do i know what will be the next exploit game?.. i need instruction i cant miss this one too.. if is possible. to make me know about the exploit game from my email?
      my FIRMWARE now is 2.01.. and because is it not forced, i will remain there. Who know if u upgrade to 2.02 u may get forced to upgrade to the next FW and loss everything. I’m not sure. as i say, “I’mnew on PS VITA STUF” and i dont know what is happening now. thax 4 ur help.. and ‘HAPPY CHRISTMAS”

6. Gamer says:

thank dude,keep going! We’re always waiting for your news.Can’t wait to see the exploits and eCFW.

7. PSVita Guy says:

I can’t wait to see the native vita exploits.

8. Matthew says:

Exploits please!

9. zzx says:

ok๏ผŒ update

10. FishSticks says:

What I don’t understand it, why Sony hasn’t Viewed The Z’s purchases by finding the account linked with his mac address and found all of these exploitable games before the files can be released publicly.

11. PSVita Guy says:

Because sony is foolish

12. psVitovic says:

hahah ninja claus! ๐Ÿ˜€

13. green_archer says:

the game exploit would then be on Christmas? I’m getting excited for this one!

14. kaiserlufet says:

wew I thought it is a major fix update
    tnx for the update

15. 53xy says:

Guys m really new to this …just bought ps vita a week ago
    n i want to hack it n have ecfw n watever things are necessary.
    so how do we actually make it work ??
    i mean pls guide me from step 1 to last..thanx alot in advance

16. E says:

I LOVE the “Ninja Claus” part. Makes you wonder of the exploit will be released on Christmas lol

17. kaiserlufet says:

I have a question about that
    do we really need to update to 2.02 from 2.01?

18. gunblade says:

the starup differnt again

19. gunblade says:

did they fix the cma wifi issue

20. diablo050189 says:

i just want to know what region the hack will b on cuz im US but it seems most hacks r for UK first then ported for other regions

21. Jdubz says:

Thanks for the great news! Can’t wait to update so my ecfw and playstation all stars can co-exist peacefully. ๐Ÿ˜€

22. kl8on1 says:

23. notder says:

That’s good to hear

24. heolf says:

This ofw will not cause any type of problem on the psvita, right?

25. maverick817 says:

time to update ninja claus will be here soon

26. swordchi says:

give us the exploits!!!!!! PLEASE?!?!?!?!

27. Dragonjjp says:

I think ninja releases are for people who have ofw upper to 1.81, because if new ecfw updates appear, it should appear for all ofw and for all games in which an exploit can be done. Otherwise, i will have to buy a new game each time i want to use ecfw in a recent ofw if i already have it in 1.81?

I wont update unless i would forced to do it :)

28. TtahaD says:

I am waiting new exploit

29. the gold says:

ca sen bon le cado de noel ^^ mki

30. Gadrastus says:

Ninja Claus is coming to town!!

31. arjunsm says:

Updating now…

32. NobleVita says:

Quick question…..if I get the next exploit, and then upgrade my memory card to say 16gb can I use open cma to transfer everything back originally thus the game exploit remaining as the original and not like some sort of patched version of it ?

• tryonmydream says:

i don’t sure about it but i was once change my 4gb to 32gb and it still working (but thats vhbl only)

• NobleVita says:

Well I suppose if you use open cma to back up your original games/data and then transfer them back to the new memory card they would be unchanged?

33. ivo says:

i had no luck trying to crash on vita
    no work for me on 2.02 …
    did it work for u ?

34. keane says:

My bro just said, it might be a fix on the YouTube app, so it can open with games, for examp you could switch to YouTube app for video tutorials, then switch back to game. I may be wrong.

35. Dario says:

The new game is out, it’s marioland.

36. mecksg1 says:

Is the vita nintendo now lol

37. Dario says:

The new game is out on the psn store, it’s Super Mario Brothers 4, go go go!!!!!

38. hoh says:

that wos stupid naw son gona cheak all thos minis that he show on Video and fix bug

• mlc says:

While I thought that was a good idea and did pay attention to what Minis showed up (though I’m not going to go to the trouble of actually looking them up on PSN just from the pics in his video), you should notice that he always moves the camera when scrolling from the top of his TNMenu list to the bottom… so presumably that was to protect the identity of the ninja game, which makes it incredibly unlikely that it’s one of the 3 or 4 other minis (besides Urbanix) that appeared in his video. It was likely in the middle of the list, otherwise that was a huge error and panning away from the screen was done for no purpose.

So I really wouldn’t advocate that anyone go out and buy the minis that are visible, since it’s pretty clear that even if they have possible exploits (which is doubtful) they are not the game for the next ninja release.

• The Z says:

They are just for distracting people, of course i hid the exploit game ๐Ÿ˜‰

• mlc says:

That’s just what you would say if you hadn’t hid the exploit game! O.o

Seriously though, I’m kidding. I hope no one buys one of those random minis, though I guess they could check them for exploits for fun. lol

39. Tomas says:

Ok, figured out which game is the ninja, it’s all stars battle

40. Wratched says:

Yeah he’s full of it the new exploit game is Hitman, go get it now.

41. j-sin21 says:

so does 2.02 actually do anything productive, ima updated just to Bragg its on the latest ofw

42. nCadeRegal says:

good to hear great work guys as always good luck and may good fortune fall upon you

43. 200C under says:

ninja release……I guess the release is too far from me……but I still pray for being one of them.

44. gQx says:

Why no news about Playstation@Home app for vita? It’s been out for some time on psn but sony remove it. Has anyone downloaded it?

45. Dario says:

The new exploit game has been released everyone. It’s call of duty.

46. Sylen7Nato says:

sooo im assuming open CMA still works?…ill just test it for myself after i post this anyways, but i didnt see anything said about it yet.

47. Crimson says:

Still can’t sign in psn or whatever… :/

48. tracer22jhayahr says:

Just hang your vita on your window, ninja claus is comming to town.. Lol!

49. Stiffeno says:

Ive been using the Urbanix exploit for a while now, it does suck not having access to the PSN :(, seems like I have been on 1.81 forever!

I read that the new YouTube app is really good on 2.01, while it would be nice to have these new features on my Vita, its not worth me losing my Homebrew and ISO support…ill just use YouTube on my laptop lol!

I actually have both the Urbanix AND the Mad Blocker exploitable games, I figured at the time I would get Mad Blocker even though I had Urbanix, just in case I corrupted or lost my Urbanix exploit!

I better keep my eye’s peeled for the next exploitable game, would be nice to have PSN access again and OFW 2.02 too!

Just a quick question, will those of us using older exploits (ie Urbanix or Mad Blocker) need to get the new exploited game to have eCFW on 2.02? or will our current exploits be updated to work with the newest OFW?

• TheBudds says:

The new web-browser is a huge step up, well the email app needs a upgrade. I use it as notifications of when I get a email just to check it online ๐Ÿ˜›

Youtube app is indeed much better and useful then before, still odd that there is no upload feature.

As for your last question, yes… you will need a new game for this latest exploit to work.

50. 53xy says:

Come on “THE Z ” people here in forum are misguiding…pls tell the exploit game so we can go ahead!!

51. HackThiefCoder93 says:

Thanks guys great work!

52. ano says:

there wii be 2.03 by the time this guy release the exploits which means no psn n ps+..then this will become useless becoz of delayed n made people waitg for it…this was not happened ever when dark alex time..seems like its true that the hacking scene is dying coz more peope selling the thing rather than sharing…

• TheBudds says:

You know that old saying…”think before you type” is applicable here ๐Ÿ˜›

Selling what now exactly?

• david says:

he’s right many things people selling right especially in ps3 scene..well i dun need to tell u coz we all know it well b4 cfw or after cfw come…think man..

• TheBudds says:

Well they both start with a P, that doesn’t exactly equate to having proof of anything. The scenes are completely different.

You tell me to think, but your the one who needs to also think about what you posted. Assumptions are one thing, facts are another.

• altorn says:

i dont agree with dying because of selling, but i think the reason why hacking with vita/ps3 is dying is because of the need for online. the software devs have been thinking and since the web age has grown a lot since last gen gaming (Web 2.0 in particular), they’re now able to track and push as many patches as they want to make hacks obsolete. yes another hack will come out and another patch, but when will this end? Personally i dont wanna keep updating and looking for exploitable minis just to be able to play psp games on my vita. until vita game backups are playable, i will stop with this TN-C eCFW stuff. But the scene is doing a great work trying to battle this.

53. Leires says: the spam filter selected at random or was i pegged for something? I’ve noticed lately all of my posts have to wait for moderation..Is it cause i run around using a user agent switcher that makes me look like I’m a bot? I can post this post under the guise of a bot right now, if it shows up..*posts as Yahoo Slurp China*

• wololo says:

Nah, it’s mostly because the spam filter has a few hardcoded words such as “first”. The longer your post, the bigger the chance you’ll type one of the “moderated” words

54. razor says:

There are a million things to fix in the OS, tons of features to be added, and they are rolling out these minor updates that actually does nothing..*** SONY?!

• gunblade says:

Well i think sony was in a bit of a rush to reales the vita i guess cuz there ps4 will come out after the new xbox720 but the vita was probly in a quick realse

55. chazychaz says:

waiting is worth the wait. i think ill just keep glued to the forums and hope it’ll be released soon. thanks wololo and to everyone behind this exciting release.

56. Cabesa says:

You guys see the release???? The game is socom

57. ManUtd4Eva says:

hey guys i am completely new to this, have had my vita since UK release date but never looked into hacks until now and i never did any hacks on my old PSP. I am on version 2.01 atm. Do i need to register or anything with your site to get the info on the latest hack for 2.01 when it is released??

58. DarkAlex says:

You guys really all suck

59. ryu says:

Ha! Beat you to it!

I just bought all the games on PSN so i win anywayz.

60. ViaLactea10 says:

Hey guys, how do you post somehitng? I’ve already registered.

61. francis says:

yeah! cool up guys! patience padawanssss……wait for it and it will come… power up dudeS!
    amaybisaya – 2.01 vita

62. Dark_Alex says:

This should have been out a long time ago, stupid noobs.

63. Dazman says:

End of the world, so what the heck is the point in “knowing”

64. Anhnghia says:

You know what would be weak? If the PSN store was closed on Christmas. Haha!!!

65. Dark_Alex says:

The exploit is hot shots golf

66. alex dark says:

It finally has come the new exploit game is altered beast.

67. Dario says:

Have those morons the Z and frost released the game yet??? You even got Dark Alex coming out of retirement telling those idiots they suck and to hurry up and release it already.

68. Rog says:

Yes dark alex was the best hacker, those other morons don’t know what the heck is going on.

69. ilaghrein says:

70. ICYHEART says:

The Z when you are here Iam fine

71. Matthew says:

Exploit release please!!!!

72. razor says:

Wololo can you please add me to the (TMNT)—> Ninja release. I don’t want to miss it. Yes I am a subscriber to your Talk forum.

73. Kaiser maverick says:

Wow… So many impatient people. It would be better to wait and have them fix any bugs that might still exist before releasing the name. I sure wouldn’t want a faulty eCFW. These guys are working hard on something you probably couldn’t even fathom on how to begin it. If you’re going to complain, try and contribute to the scene instead of being selfish.

74. The Z says:

hi guys..there will be no released for this exploit because i just dont want too..u just got cheated by i will sell this exploits for those who still interested..please bank in 50usd to my paypal account to get the exploit arrive to ur email..cheers.

75. ZZ Pee says:

Zwas zs zhe zdea, za zame zs zalled zot zhots zolf. zere zs z zotal zo zwenty zames zhat zill ze zot. Zhank Zou and Zuck Zou!!

76. IgnusArmagadan says:

I would like to go on about getting the exploit ASAP, but this gen of gaming has gotten me used to waiting, mainly the Versus XIII deal, lol =p

77. The Z says:

It is true Frost and I have made thousands and even a free iPhone because you stupid morons believed we lost our vitas. Are you guys that stupid??? Plus there is no exploit it’s all fake for us to steal your money in the thousands.

78. PsPsiR1 says:

hey! Faker you know your one of those morons waiting for the exploit. shame on you!

79. TheDarkKnight says:

Wololo, My PS Vita is at 2.02, how will the Ninja Release work? will it be posted on the site? or will it be sent by email somehow??? Thanks in advance

80. kenshiro421 says:

Cool a real update ( not just for block the hack ) so plz mail me for ninja release . Europe player . Thx wololo

81. The Z says:

i will release the exploit tonight. stay tune & fill up your wallet..

82. GlueGun says:

ever since the 2.00 came, witch I say made us all wait even more to get PSN after the fw update
    And, Now… Two more updates are here, Ahhh i would say they even becomeing
    The developer “Zett”, Hmmmm interesting?, I will go to his PayPal account, and his
    Friends with, the “other” Zetts PayPal registry account like you said, and give him a
    BIG THANK YOU!!!! For Letting Me Play Final Fantacy Crisis Cafe.

83. Khaled says:

I can’t believe all this comments that I’m reading, you guys make it sound that they work for you and you pay for them to got the job done.
    If I was Z and i read all this comments I will go and work for Sony to make sure no body got any games.

84. The Z says:

I have changed my mind and will not release it now because all you people are stupid sheep!!!!

85. andreea says:

Guys , i just got 2 working psn codes from here:

86. droids says:

does the $20 is good enough?

87. JoMAYkanstinkyAss says:

Mon dare got 2 b a relese alredee wont 2 play a new hock.

88. darkknight says:

entonces que pasa con el desbloqueo de la ps vita??. va a sair o no??

89. ongoingzero says:

hey z thanks for all your hard work merry x mass

90. Z says:

quero o desbloqueio do ps vita de presentee ๐Ÿ˜€

91. Z says:

You will never see it till I get more donations.

92. Shura says:

Hope it gets released tonight!!! Thanks for all Frostegater.

93. Ivoyko says:

i am interested in this but the exploited game is in some place (i mean if the excellent hacker z says the exploited game, no the download) for buy it before he release the hack

94. Ivoyko says:

was a question but i forget the ?

95. Frostegater says:

i will not released the exploit coz u guys keep talking bad about us..i want to leave the scene..bye & thanks for your cheap money..

• FrostegaterIsStupid says:

No one cares about you stupid, because we don’t need you!!!!! We already have the release so you can leave the scene now, hurry up and leave!!

96. The Z says:

Its fun how people are faking me in the comments…
    Just bad that they do not have the “avatar” that every of my comments has ๐Ÿ˜‰

97. Gamer says:

The Z and Frostegater are gone!

98. Ivoyko says:

i am in talk forum but i not see the exploited game?

i have to do something? i am registed