PSVita OFW 2.02 Out

The PSVita OFW 2.02 has been released. As usual it is just ‘minor bug fixes’. At the moment, it is not forced.

This update seems to be safe. I have gotten in touch with The Z and he has confirmed that everything still works fine on 2.02, it seems like this one really is just some minor bug fixes.

The Z took the time to make some videos of eCFW running on 2.02:

So, it is ok to update! Now just sit tight and wait for Ninja Claus!

1. The Z’s avatar

Its fun how people are faking me in the comments…
    Just bad that they do not have the “avatar” that every of my comments has ;)

1. The Z’s avatar

you are the fake one.

2. Insane Killer’s avatar

:) thanks for everything

3. American Horror Story’s avatar

Same here I don’t understand why someone wants to fake some kraut like yourself. You ain’t nobody special…

2. Gamer’s avatar

The Z and Frostegater are gone!

3. Ivoyko’s avatar

i am in talk forum but i not see the exploited game?

i have to do something? i am registed

1. hgoel0974’s avatar

The ninja release hasn’t come to you yet, that is all, you will eventually get it (before the public release)

4. The Z’s avatar

I’m the Z I have an IBM keyboard.

5. The Z’s avatar

No no Im the Z and if you put a million dollars into my account I can prove it.

6. the z’s avatar

all the z’s must be silent! we must merge together to make the true z

7. Z’s avatar

The game is now out it’s Fifa 12

8. Frostegater’s avatar

The game is spyhunter and duck hunt

9. Zet’s avatar

I will release the CFE soon. Remember all of you to call it CFE and not the other way as CFE is the right way to say it and I love that word CFE CFE.

10. data079’s avatar

Hey, I’ve been out of touch since the I had my hacked PSP 2000. Has anyone made an extremely dummed down guide to hacking the Vita? I’d love to get back into this stuff. Thanks!

1. hgoel0974’s avatar

There isn’t exactly a Vita hack except for UVL, the eCFW is just like PSP exploits, you find them using a PSP on 6.60 CFW, then you make VHBL/eCFW launch from it, search on the blog, there are quite a few articles about it ;)

11. data079’s avatar

Nevermind if your charging for it… I thought the whole idea of making something for the community was the community part, but apparently y’all want customers rather than community…

12. Frostegator’s avatar

The game is Angry Birds :D

13. American Horror Story’s avatar

Just found out that the new exploit will be released on Christmas as a suprised. ^_^

14. kaiserlufet’s avatar

can these people be really rude to devs? I think wololo must delete these trolling fake z’s account to avoid confusion…

1. DBG’s avatar

Or a real comment system could be implemented, would probably take less time in the end.

15. adrianfirth’s avatar

I wish all these fakers would just stop! Appreciate the time these guys spend getting these exploits working.

16. The Z’s avatar

Ok guys frostegater and i have decided 2014 we will release the exploit. We think it is good to wait and by this time the ps vita 3 will be out.

17. The real stupid Z’s avatar

Hello all Im the real Z. Don’t listen to anyone. I will release the CFE will soon when someone donates a new iphone

18. 300z’s avatar

I am the true z and have decided not to release the hack because the hack is fake

19. Losiento’s avatar

Hello everybody,

today is Christmas… Ninja Claus don´t come today? I ask because i sit on the Pc and presh the f5 button all the time… is it bether for me to wait today or can i go to my Family?

20. The real stupid Z’s avatar

Yeah the game is out hurry go get it

1. Losiento’s avatar

shut the fuck up man

21. The Z’s avatar

some bug been identified. so we decided to released it on new year..sorry guys. U can come to my house if u want the exploit asap but it will brick your psvita.

22. The Z’s avatar

When I mean the new year I mean in 2014.

1. The Z’s avatar

the game is monopoly..go get it guys..

1. Losiento’s avatar

thx Z i have been buy it now

1. Losiento’s avatar

when i get the new hbl?

23. Losiento’s avatar

The Z?

24. Losiento’s avatar

What do you guys mean with ninja Claus? I can not understand this? Ninja Clau? Santa Claus= Chrismas? What we have today? Why i wait from Yesterday to Today…. ??? I dont sleep the Night, because iam scared that Sony deleted the game and the chance is over… Ninja Claus dont come? If Ninja Claus dont come… iam very pissed of…. because all the time on chrismas iam presh the f5 button for nothing.

25. Losiento’s avatar

This is better to tell us that we must not wait on Christmas!!!! Ninja Claus lol???? Than we can go to us Family and lose not time for free…. With ninja Claus i thing to 100% that a release come today on Christmas!!! Because Ninja Claus!!!! This is to stupid. sry but its not cool!!!!

26. Losiento’s avatar

i spend never again… because Ninja Claus dont come!

27. Gamer’s avatar

We wont have any exploit! Merry Xmas all :)

28. vgee’s avatar

I’ve been reading all the comments, and i understand alot of the frustration that is going arround, im not here to say:
    RELEASE it or anything..

Im just hoping some1 can post an article that explains the situation about when its gonna get released or if it isnt and why, cause alot of people donated and they’re frustrated.

Hope some1 can also speak in normal plain english :P

29. hex’s avatar

hope the game is < than 2.00 $

30. DaTrip’s avatar

Looks like Ninja Clause isn’t going to come. The Z said that exploit is going to be released this month so even if they want to release it last day of the month they need to start ninja earlier.So ninja should be in 1-3 days. P.S Sorry for not perfect english :(

31. Kenster240’s avatar

Personally, I don’t mind the wait too much. I’d rather have a fully working exploit than one that was rushed to be released. Thanks again to all who were involved in the making of eCFW!

32. Mrp3rf3c792’s avatar

I Need Help Hacking My Psp vita 2.01 i spent 9 hours straight trying to do it i cant email me the stuff plz chris.mtaylor92@gmail.com

33. cesa’s avatar

AGORA SO FALTA COLOCAR SEGURANCA FORCADA NO exploit antes de lansar como senha (1) senha (2) em diante

· 1 · 2 · 3