Video Games deal all day long on Amazon today, 45% discount on Assassin’s Creed III and more

You may also like...

1. nimbulan says:

Cool Beans!!! 1st!!!

2. PS3Y2kvirus says:

Sweet Checking it out now, Nothing like a good deal!
    Thanks Wololo!

3. Jd8531 says:

Hopefully that deal at 12pst is Hitman Absolution

4. Lance says:

Thanks, just got one for PS3 and 360 both $25 with my codes from my Vita bundles.

5. MarSprite says:

T.T I would have bought TERA for 5 dollars… but I was asleep.
    Note to self:
    Never sleep again… ever.

6. urbananonymous says:

buy through the links!!!! support wololo!!!!

7. urbananonymous says:

just bought assasins creed 3 for someone as a Christmas present… great deal $33!!!

8. Trunk208 says:

Wow, felt like I was rip off by 30 bucks -.-

9. MarSprite says:

Heh, I bought my GF a ps3 for xmas, it’s bundled with AC3 but she already beat it on the xbox. Plus I got that same bundle for myself on preorder… More AC3 going on than I need or want. Its not even all that fun, I mean sure, the story is interesting, and the visuals gorgeous, but the gameplay is boring and easy. I only picked it up cause the new PS3 with the bigger default internal HD is bundled with it, and I wanted the new PS3 anyways.

10. ^-^ says:

[Scam link removed by mods, nothing personal.]

check out this link wololo, is it true of these R4 chip?

11. MUD says:

UGH, Just bought 2 MK802 IIIs now im broke. :/
    Hay Wololo will the Android version of Wagic work on them?

PS.
    Thanks for the deal info!

12. IRISHarabMiXyUCK says:

There needs to be a update there aren’t any sales happening on games like that.

1. December 17, 2012

[…] About Video Game Deal: video game deals Video Game Deals Video Games deal Posted in Business | No Comments […]