Frostegater gets his new Vita, eCFW for 2.01 coming soon

Get here free unlimited 10$ PSN Codes: youtu.be/W-Y3xHDTTe8

2. CHINESEchocolateSauce says:

Spammer filtering aint working

3. Another Exploited PSN PSP GAME, Get Real and Release a Hack
    Which doesnt Involve the Head ache of getting PSN games, like
    REAL CFW so we can use our Cracked PSP ISO / CSO On the Vita
    Directly, this is a waste of Time, Or work on Android Emulators or IOS Emulators For The PSVITA, That would be much
    more Constructive..

4. GeneralhHOWhungRicePattySlintz says:

About time I made a 200US dollar donation total little by little and I am very sure you made more so wheres the rest of the money?

5. neil says:

hi! 🙂 i hope i can get this in time. i always get the info too late….

6. Iam on 1.81, if I buy a game fisic this force to update a version higher like xbox 360.

7. ken says:

i just wannna know if the game
    will be over 30 dollars

8. Guglielmo says:

Im new in the ps vita… What do you mean with ninja release?

9. Based says:

I have one question sorry if I’m not suppose to ask but when the game is released can I just buy it from a vita or it has to be from a ps3 ? And how long ushally till Sony takes the game down. Wait that’s 2 questions haha

10. Krasy says:

just hope this time i can get it on time

11. ano says:

i strongly believe the price for the game can be as high as gravity crash portable..that max price i guess for the game..we hope price will more than that…hoping that it is not a vita game which cost us more than 20usd…lol

12. tarek nasser says:

hi man thank u for all ur good work i want to ask u can psvita have some day cfw like ps3 so we can download games and play with them

13. luxx says:

Sony should just make a cable that connects the vita to the psp usb port so you can copy your umd games onto your vita stick,that’s all i really want.

14. Sergio says:

This eCFW will run any iso. psp?

15. auto spam says:

time to test the old automated spam filter
    testing testing is it working?

16. auto spam says:

oh it’s not working

17. Speedbump says:

I shake my head at some of these comments they irritate me. I understand that everybody wants at true vita hack. The level of difficulty in finding “a way in” is really high. Just be patient and let the devs work. They have lives outside of the scene. Keep up the great work and I will be checking the forums….

18. Tomas says:

Geez louise will that stupid frosty flakes hurry up and release the information about the game!!! We want to pirate games asap!!!

19. Hex_cz says:

Well, i’ve sucessfully transfered my psp and ps1 saves from my psp ms to my vita. I think i can do the same thing with the games. Well, i’m thinking to upload my resident evil 3 backup folder to anyone with a backup folder in you pc to paste in it and tranfer to your vita just to see if works. Do you agree???

20. Evan says:

[ASK] if I hack my psp vita.. Can I play every Vita’s game? or just can play psp iso?

21. Robert says:

What the heck is the holdup???? Why is this *** not releasing it yet???

• ano says:

i guess his vita got stolen again. so there will no released until he get new vita again lol..donate folks donate..lol

• wololo says:

Frostegater has released stuff twice already in the past month. Keep your lack of respect for yourself, and be patient. If you don’t know at this point how ninja releases work, you’re probably hopeless.

• Dominosmd says:

Hey wololo will I be able to se the nija release with the vita browser like I did on my pc
        Or should I use the pc?

• wololo says:

It should work from your vita as well, as long as you have no issues looking at the site usually with your vita.

• dominosmd says:

It should be fine just dont recall on vita there being a scrolling banner
            I just know im gunna be at work when it comes should I wait to upgrade
            im still using 1.81 psp KHBBS wish they would release it already 🙁

• Sneax673 says:

I believe the *** here is you…

22. Vitaface says:

I bet you he made thousands from all the donations. Thousands and then you won’t hear from him again hahahahaah

• gunblade says:

If then frost did make tbiusands i hope he got a dev vita n take better care of it dis time or dont loose it sumhow

23. REDTRONGUY says:

Which is funny cuz thats how the psp was first hacked in the first place (EX: creating an overflow in the ram to allow a program to insert itself into the flow of information being processed)-some website

Wouldn’t it be possible to insert an executable into the vita the same way?

24. gunblade says:

Perceft n i think i goot just enough to get a 20 psn card hope got enough to get discont plus games uncharted n wipe out prety good

25. mephisto says:

I signed up on the /Talk forums and I was never warned but I never got the ninja release. Do I have to post on the threads? XD
    And can I use the exploit if I have a Monster Hunter cartridge?

• ano says:

it by turns i guess..maybe will not get all which not just happened at u only..depend on admin to give u or not..

26. fastsnipz40k says:

Cant wait for it but i became my Vita after christmas so hopefully it came after christmas please !!!

27. tracer22jhayahr says:

Hi Wololo, some site (unfortunately this site also) was blocked/filtered here in my work and i use some blocked site opener (proxy) to view this site. I’d like to ask if i can still view ninja release even if im using proxy sites to bypass this damn firewall here in our office? sorry for my bad english. Hope for your response. Thanks.

• wololo says:

Hi. In theory this shouldn’t be a problem, although to be honest our “trust” algorithm takes proxies/vpn into account (as well as many other parameters) to measure how fast you will get the info. So, practically, you increase the risk of getting the information a bit later than other members when you use a proxy. But you would see the ninja release eventually though.

28. Kaiser Maverick says:

Im curious to know if a psp iso/cso loader will ever be released. And also if it will play import games. Would love to play MHP3 and Crisis Core again. PSP broke but I kept my UMD so no one can say I was pirating. Lol 🙂

29. tracer22jhayahr says:

Well that will be good enough news for me. Im so excited to play homebrews to my vita. Thank you for your kind responsed. Long live to you and your team!

30. papimax68 says:

Yo tampoco he visto nunca los anuncios,investigando resulta que no habia activado el link del correo wololo hasta hoy,que fallo.Podre ver las hazañas a partir de ahora?Un saludo y gracias por continuar con eCFW,os deseo lo mejor.Felices Fiestas

31. lyric says:

omg i hope it release soon

32. EmoteNooBskills says:

I hope this one is a mini game. O.o

33. Kekesu73 says:

My psp1000 broke 🙁 i used to play hella download games. Man i can’t wait for the new firmware 2.01 on vita. I just recently got this like 2 weeks ago. Still kinda new at it.

34. HateFrosty says:

Yeah, hurry up freezer face and release it!!!!!!!

35. lyric says:

lol i hope that gamea mini cus i just bought gta sanandreas for ps3

36. istanbul says:

**********************the impossible******************
    minis heck games The impossible. ********

37. Matthew says:

Please release…!!

38. francis says:

suggestion..maybe we can use old game exploit like monster hunter, gravity crush for this one that are not patched and was downloaded or brought before hand… thanks

1. December 10, 2012

[…] […]

2. December 12, 2012

[…] ako neko nesto zna povodom toga neka kaze Trebalo bi krajem meseca da izadje ecfw za 2.01 fw Frostegater gets his new Vita, eCFW for 2.01 coming soon Reply With […]