Did you miss the Ninja Release? Then hurry up and get eCFW!

You may also like...

1. Stepenlu07 says:

Hi is there a tutorial on how to update to a lower firmware like 1.81 my ps vita is 1.80 right now and my ps3 is 4.21 rex cfw. Thanks.

2. herpderp says:

so how do i put vhbl on to vita?

3. 张函玮 says:

呜呜呜呜,破解一直赶不上啊,ps3也没有,怎么办啊

4. 张函玮 says:

ah…I can understand your article but I cant express my opinion in English clearly Im a Chinese!

5. assITCH says:

This better be something else better than that other bullshit that was released last time.

6. Andy says:

I am on ofw 4.31 and I can’t download the mad blocker alpha :( It keep erroring when I try to download and it said activating and give me a error code.

7. k3nn says:

thanks for the eCFW, wololo! my vita was in the closet for too long and this helped me bring my psp games to the vita. now i can’t seem to put it down anymore ^.^

8. TranceWarp says:

Well…that leaves me out. I don’t have a PS3 to download the game(s) with. Is it still possible to do it without one?

9. batman09 says:

hello i have 1.80 ofw but i have the game one the ps3
    but i dont have a psn account in my vita
    how and what can i do?

• TranceWarp says:

If you have a PSN account for PS3, it’s the same. Sign in to the PSN Store on your Vita using your PSN credentials. If you have multiple accounts for zone reasons, use the credentials for the current memory card in your Vita.

10. Batman says:

Hi is this Will work to transfer apps ps vita from ps3? Like Youtube
    My ps vita has 1.80 ofw ….thanks

11. Sync says:

Mine was still 1.81 but don’t have a ps3 :\

12. Tim says:

Hi
    I recently got a PS Vita as a present from someone who never used it and it is still on 1.06 (!). Is there a way to update to 1.81 (and not to 2.01 which is already out now)? Thanks!

13. asdf says:

Thanks, everything worked fine for me.
    One stupid question though, how do I transfer my psp savegames to the vita – couldn’t find anything on it.

@Tim
    You can update to 1.81 with charlesproxy, there is a link to the tut on the first page of comments I believe.

14. shay says:

is there a way to do that without a PS3? cuz i dont have one…

15. drojf says:

installed it today, still works. Just note that sometimes, when you go to copy stuff over, the copy will immediately fail for no reason. No problem, just start the copy again and it will work

16. ze says:

bonsoir j’ai une vita 1.81 et quand j’ouvre open cma il me demande de faire une mise a jour que faire?????

17. Ecchi says:

Help, when I connected my PSV into my PS3 there’s always a message [quit all software you're running on PS3 system]

18. accounts RF says:

@Ecchi Same problem here is how I fixed it: Just start a PS3/PSN game and hit PS Button/Quit back to XMB. Then reconnect your PS3-Vita and try it again.

PLS Note you have to back up your PS Vita to your PC before doing this exploit! Otherwise the PSAVEDATA/ahfeaf0874/ folder won’t exist.

Put the appropiate CEF 6.60 TN savedata in there and start the game.

To all I used EU Urbanix game still works as of 28/12/2012

19. mb123 says:

Is this still possible if I’m on 1.81 ?

1. February 17, 2013

[...] and want to upgrade to 1.81, follow this. *If you are on 1.81 and missed the exploited games,follow this. *If you already have at least one of the exploited games and you are on 1.81 or below, keep [...]

2. May 23, 2013