(Video) eCFW TN-C running on firmware 2.01

You may also like...

1. levis says:

I ll donate !

2. albie85 says:

can some1 help me? I cant get no homebrew to show up on TN-C I no how to do it zip file no compression capital letters and all that. all worked fine on TN-B don’t get it is there something else I shud be doin on this version?

3. Yes says:

Wow u guys r fast…

4. MaxiExtreme says:

@albie85 – go to /talk for answers to your query.

5. Kizu says:

This is amaaaaazing :)

6. Vampiresr says:

Cant find K-on on PSN where is the game can anyone Help

7. Zer01ne says:

Please Donate ? Whaouh its just a PSP Hack you know ?

• hgoel0974 says:

not exactly, it is an ePSP hack. Have you heard of the Urbanix exploit for the PSP?

The KExploit is inside the ePSP (inside the ePSP Firmware) so technically, this shouldn’t really work on a PSP.

The cool thing is that it has soo many advantages, if someone misses the release then another User mode exploit might be released and have the KExploit run through it!

I just wish that the eCFW he releases can do flash dumps so that vita users can look for exploits too!

• beast21 says:

its only a dollar more than 300 people have an ps vita who want the hack stop being cheap if you wanna buy more games if you already have backups to put ongo ahead. i’ve have 20 back ups of my old psp games and im going to donate

8. DongsMBM says:

so, the expolited game must be in the list of of ecfw menu then, :P

9. blackjesus says:

I jizzed

10. blackjesus says:

The PSP exploited game: Bejeweled 2

Enjoy!

11. sptrk75 says:

I donated with no expectations or demands of a future exploit release. I think that misses the point entirely and I hope he is able replace his stolen Vita by Christmas.

12. stepenlu07 says:

this guy deserve our donation, im using mhfu exploit btw and i can’t wait for the new exploit to release so i might donate, but i hope the next game exploit is lot cheaper coz mhfu is so expensive that it hurts my wallet. :)

13. Skars says:

I do support their work, donated a little to him :)

Thx

14. TtahaD says:

yeah thank you

15. Clone says:

its realy uncool to hold back the exploit so long. Just take a look back to the golden days of Dark Alex and the M33 Team. No one of these Genius had make such a show!

• E says:

DarkAlex was a BEAST. M33 was and still is my Favorite CFW. I still use it on 4 of my 6 PSPs. I wish he would come back to the scene and Pwn this Vita lol

16. psvita-freak says:

Yes!!! Hope it will be released soon! :-D

17. kaz says:

i dont thnk it will be released soon..maybe not..who knows

18. Zafar says:

when will this be available

19. theluxx says:

I think it’s a bit suspicious that his vita got stolen, maybe his vita just got bricked and he needs donations for new vita(s) til he gets the exploit right.

20. Makoto says:

Mad Blocker exploit was cheap… But… Then: New exploit=buy other psn game?? :(

21. natsu says:

If this happens to be a game less than 20$, it will be the best gift this holiday season….

Its only now that i was able to get my hands on a psn card

22. Daydream605 says:

Iv’e Donated $10, hope you get your vita soon dude :)

23. ano says:

maybe..the exploit will be released once or after he got the vita for himself..who knows..so until then no release…lol

24. page101 says:

i’ve donated

25. Juan Sanchez says:

Alright I had a question so when the exploit is out, hopefully soon and we have the game with an exploit and it’s on my 8 gig memory card and I wanna buy a 32 gig can I just re download the game from psn on the 32 gig memory card or do I have to use CMA5 and transfer?

26. Juan Sanchez says:

Thanks sptrk75:D

27. NiggablackAnger says:

I donated a good amount for this kid to have 3 vitas i need this fucking shit before xmas.

28. ano says:

dont hope too high guys..i dun think the exploit will be released..while this delay continue sony maybe will patched 2.01 & produce new fw..at that time this exploit will be delayed again & again.

29. TuckDezi says:

I Personally Think Waiting For A Public Release Is Pointless… The ecfw is only useful as long as it doesnt stop functionality of the vita… as soon as u cant sign in or use any features its no longer a good thing which is why i updated and lost my GCP tn-c… Back To Pointless…. Name Goes Public…. Game Goes Missing…. Exploit Gets Patched… I see what these guys do and its cool and all but if your not in the close circle around these guys your either not gonna have the exploit for long or soon you lose functionality….. everybodys best bet? find your own exploit…. keep it to urself…. like they do (which i completely understand for reasons mentioned above) oh & im giving nobody money… i got kids

30. If hes not going to share his work with us why Donate,
    and then only if this exploit doesnt need psp psn games to work it, it should run like psp cfw.

31. 200C under says:

I want to know how I can get the name of the very game,even for which money is needed.

32. Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your
    content seem to be running off the screen in Safari. I’m not sure
    if this is a formatting issue or something to do
    with internet browser compatibility but I thought I’d post
    to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the
    problem fixed soon. Kudos