The rise of the age of the networks
In the past few months we have seen the release of a new kind of homebrew system. We have seen applications which allow you to safely download the best homebrew from a single program. These alternatives to the Playstation Store are really catching on. We have 3 projects on this site which do this – The Homebrew Network PlayStop Network and BrewNET.
Most of these programs are aimed at the PSP/PSVita. Nearly all f them prove to be all that you will need for your homebrew requirements. They are updated frequently and feature cool features. You can even chat with others.
All of them are updated VERY frequently :
The Homebrew Network is at version 8 (about 11 releases with increments based on changes) (Launched October 7,2012)
PlayStop Network at 0.4 (Launched November 24,2012)
BrewNET at 0.1.3.1 (Launched November 24,2012)
Although there are vast differences in their functionality and programming, they all accomplish the same task easily : Provide you with all the homebrew you can ever imagine.
All of them are based on the .NET framework.
Today, I will be comparing there features to help clarify which one suits your needs
The Homebrew Network:
The Homebrew Network is a regularly updated program which is very flexible
- It gets new features on a regular basis
- Provides homebrew for all Sony Consoles
- Get all the information about any homebrew
- Update the application from itself
- Has a Lounge and Chat
- A built in blog with featured section
- MSOffice 2007 like interface
- Open to all requests recommendations
- Written in C#
- Quickly get the latest updates from wololo.net, /talk and the Playstation Network
- The successor to PSV Downloader Optimized by JMQMOfficials and his team
- Custom chat with built in Wololo.net/talk account registration
- See the newest and hottest downloads
- View your download’s progress
- Report bugs or suggest ideas
- Browse over 250+ downloads
- Customize what happens in the application
- Update in the application itself
- Search and find the downloads you need
- See which downloads is compatible with an exploit
- This is a young application, just released a few days ago
- The application is quite straightforward
- It is regularly updated
- It is a fast system
- The application implements a component of MSOffice to ensure safety and privacy
- Being a young application, it is still under heavy development so, these features are expected to change.