Top 10 franchises that need to come to the Vita

Jd8531

Blogger/ Amateur Journalist. Indie Developer. Hacking and console security. Follow me on Twitter.

You may also like...

1. gunblade says:

one of the (mpog)…. i kinda want like old school ps2 games (.hack sign) 9Dirge of Cerberus).. ps3 wise probly
    (skyrim) and (soul caliber) i jus hope that there more like ps3 game then like better looking psp game cuz yea game play for most vita game is not to long i guess becuz if u think sony card base game can hold like probly 64 32 gb but since sony into donwload game n there memory card hold only 32 they probly have like shity limits to game so why i guess it took me like a day n half to beat ressisatnce the final boss was preety good..see i was thinking they could have like game wea most of it is like online so u would need internet but u would save space on ur memory card but i guess on 3g game like (free realms) would still lag…

2. missred says:

Where is the Resident Evil? That’s one the best series ever made.

3. dem0n says:

Gta will be on the ps vita in 2013 made by rockstar north edinburgh, united kingdom. I have it from good sources they have it in game testing now.

May I add they were the one that made Gta san andreas the best of all the gta series. Jet packs and planes could be used as well as character progression. gta 4 went backwards in fetures, it only had better graphics and sucked compared to what rockstar north did with san andreas on the ps2.

4. soad26 says:

and where the heck is MASS EFFECT!!!?

5. E says:

YES to GTA! Screw Battlefront, I want some Force Unleashed II/III action! I would LOVe to see some Ultimate Ninja Storm and DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi: The ability to create your own Character on your Vita would just be phenomenal.

6. keane says:

Out of the games you put as the top 10, the only ones I would be wanting is Grand Theft auto, loved Liberty City and vice city on psp, then Battlefield, I’d prefer Skyrim to Fallout, and Metal Gear solid 4 for stealth though a new game would be better ;D.

And for me personally I would like a new YuGiOh game hehe love that card game since I bought tag force on psp all the way til tag force 3 to then accidently delete my save data, I had like at least 2 Perfect Decks, gone forever :(

7. Chema says:

Devil may cry and Tekken.

8. svenn says:

At my work we have a supercomputer, 15 TF calculating power. But I can’t play DOOM on it. So its just useless for me.

All these games should have been out already long time, the vita failed, just like the psp GO failed. psp was the last of its kind. (mobiles, tablets, laptops, raspberry pi’s, …)

When i bought my psp, i din’t have money nor time enough to play all games, now I really am waiting for a must-play game on the vita.

borderlands, MHU and GTA waiting for me @ vita ? insta-buy.

9. Hunter138 says:

Really? Dat care list.

Demon’s Souls / Dark Souls
    NieR
    LocoRoco
    Patapon
    Darksiders
    Valkyria Chronicles
    Platinum Games stuff (Max Anarchy, Vanquish, Bayo You whould no, obviously)
    Resident Evil ahahalol
    Batman Arkham Stuff
    Ys series HD remastered

• Hellinferno says:

LocoRoco
      Patapon

Are you serious? Valyrie yes perfect but those? patapon,pata,pata,pata,pata,pon patapon…..come on dude.

10. ryujinn says:

YEEAHHH GOD OF WAR!!!!!!

11. iSWORD says:

Burnout Paradise & Just Cause 2 should be added to the list.

12. Deagle275 says:

Vta, definately needs , a decent rpg , like elder scrolls . Not those bad sky view ones.

13. Minimur says:

i hope sony read this

14. Minimur says:

and btw, Devil May Cry !!! it was supposed to come to psp but it was scrapped, how ***

15. bboyjeans says:

Damn, this article should be sent to Sony!!

16. natejr says:

Back in the 2006-7 there was a Elder Scrolls for the Psp in development but was in the time when the sales of psp going down,there is screenschoot around the web,and was stopped..it’s s a shame..the Elder Scrolls for N-Gage was a great title(and run in a processor 100mhz),and with the power of the ps vita…..but for me the Vita is nearly dead..if Sony don’t sleep early..

17. fox0o says:

I would say hitman instead of splinter cell but besides that, nice list :)

18. Marto says:

This ain’t right, Gran Turismo is missing. We know that game shifts a lot of copies and unit sales.

19. johnnymullen says:

Skate 3 please

20. AyeGuy says:

Give me a cool free roam game like GTA V or FALLOUT 3/NV and i will be good.

21. Reaper666 says:

a working skyrim would be cool

22. Danny says:

If GTA came out for the vita, my ps vita would be on fire from so much online playing!

23. Nimbulan says:

Probably doesn’t help but to be honest i’d still be pleased as punch with the remastered FF7 with revamped graphics we were all promised a few years back. I even remember the preview for an FF8 where you could even change gear(And had voice overs!)

24. BakedOnSomeSour says:

An elder scrolls game the on psvita would be awesome im disappointed they decided to cancel it for the psp for some reason

25. zaga says:

and don´t forget pro evolution soccer…

26. Jo-Eng says:

I think they should have put tekkentagtournament2 on the vita rather than the WiiU, also monsterhunter is a must I think they are just waiting till more people buy the vita. God of war on the vita is surely coming, I think its just a matter of time.

27. SofaKing™ says:

more multiplayer, and Xplay games, World series of Poker, Risk, Uno, just to get the ball rolling, this thing was built for FPS so lets get some in, i think an RTS might work with this nice touch screen and all, in Canada we are still waiting for things like “wake up club” and ps1 classic CRASH Bandicoot, still no “t@g” and a RADIOPLAYER.

28. Telgar Drakore says:

I honestly agree with your article, but sometimes I think Sony does not want the Vita to succeed. Sony passed up on Monster Hunter, which was one of the best selling games for the PSP with almost exactly the same sales as God of War in the US, and it literally SOLD MILLIONS of psp’s in Japan, and yet Sony shrugged it off. God of War and GTA both have been defining moments in the psp’s life and sold millions of the consoles for Sony, and yet both of those are absent. I just dont think Sony really cares anymore about their system.

29. Dcdoz says:

a dissidia 2 anyone?? and what ever happened to FFX??

30. Hellgun says:

So many great ideas. i’d have to hide my credit card bill from my wife if half of what ppl said here were released. Also, i’d need to get cancer to have enought time to play :D

31. CycloneFox says:

My reason to buy a PSP was Metal Gear Solid. (Ac!d 1/2, Portable Ops and most of all Peacewalker)
    Now I already have a Vita and already played the HD Collection in PSVita and PS3 but well… I’m hoping for an exclusive Metal Gear game for the Vita. Altogether I’m hoping for more Japanese games in Vita. Gravity Rush, Persona 4 and Ragnarok Odyssey for example are a good start, but I’m really hoping for more games like Gravity Rush.

32. Skars says:

Good list, very good list.

I just don’t agree with Battlefield. Surely vita can’t handle all that BF have to offer, and the game is mostly CPU bound, so features need to be cut to make vita handle it, is better to don’t come.

Instead, I would swap Battlefield for Onimusha.

– Onimusha is a good mix of action and RPG game, mostly action, and Onimusha 3 for PS2 for example, takes place in Japan and France, featuring guns and swords, it was a big hit, making fans over the East and West.

Please a new onimusha! for ps3 or vita, or maybe both!

33. Jan says:

I prefer the Monster Hunter and Digimon series

34. Aardy says:

Not a very good list. It doesnt even have a single real rpg.

(Kingdom Hearts and Monster Hunter are close, but not true RPGs)

35. mr.evo says:

Skyrim , GTA V release in 2013 ….PsVita is best seller in 2013

36. mr.evo says:

I mean Skyrim , GTA V for PSVita ,or Fallout Las Vegas is good . i love it but i dont know when it happen ..hixhix

37. geohot says:

fuuck you where is the MGS ?

38. neverthewiseone says:

can you tell me what site it is? i friend of mine wants to know.

39. Cloud says:

As long as they’re not a bunch of ports. The Vita needs exclusives.

40. shades says:

DARK SOULS. That’s all.

41. DavidBN says:

Throw all those franchises to the trash and gimme all new and original games! I love when a new game comes with an original idea, instead all those burned franchises.

42. filodude says:

Monster Hunter = Why I buy vita end of story

43. Josh says:

We also need Minecraft lol.

• Danny says:

Yes, please! Mojang is losing cool points for not porting it to the Vita! Also, I never thought about GTA on the Vita, I’d love some GTA. :}

44. JC3Fresh says:

we also need infamous and ratchet and clank

45. thecodebreaker says:

Screw GTA, that game’s far too dated.
    Saint’s row (3) on the other hand, would be a wicked addition to the psv library.

46. f says:

Ace Combat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47. Aal says:

whats with all the greenhorn franchises dude? DRAGON QUEST. whys nintendo get all the love, eh? respect your elders… maybe thats why nintendo gets dragon quest.