Apologies, Vita OFW 2.00 is actually not live yet

Hi guys, earlier today we published an article saying OFW 2.00 for the vita was live. That wasn’t true!

Thanks to all of you who let us know about this problem, within minutes after the article was published.

That was actually an honest communication mistake between me and the guest blogger who had prepared that article in advance for me.

I published without double checking the information was accurate (don’t have my Vita with me at work). The blogger will of course be severely punished. I’m hesitating to force him to watch 5 seasons of Desperate housewives in less than 48h, or getting him to play an FPS on the Wii U. Suggest your punishment proposals in the comments below!

1. wartaf’s avatar

make him update to 2.0 then tell us if the exploits really blocked :D

1. berto1989’s avatar

wartaf i´m going to update xD

1. wartaf’s avatar

do you have exploits? please tell us if it is still working after you update. and also, what’s your game exploit?

1. berto1989’s avatar

Yes, I’m using urbanix

1. BTFShadow’s avatar

exploid is working on the 2.0?

2. Blackforest’s avatar

Making him update is the best punishment i can think off but you could also make him buy psv games

2. Tree Fiddy’s avatar

No shit Sherlock. Next time reasearch before you make a post Wololo. Idiot!

1. natsu’s avatar

I request for permanent ip ban.. anyone with me?

1. HaHussle’s avatar

agreed

1. yu’s avatar

IP bans don’t work nowdays. It’s easy to get a new ip within a second.

2. Kinnji’s avatar

Me four!

3. Scousetomo’s avatar

I think maybe watch friends on a constant loop with no sleep now that would make me suicidal

4. tracer22jhayahr’s avatar

Maybe let him dance gangnam style while playing black ops on vita..

1. McLoven’s avatar

Theeee BEST video I’ve seen, great lyrics too. Thanx

5. marjowikid’s avatar

i say tie him to a chair in a dark room with a strobe light with a constant loop of i want my baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back but never get to the CHILLIES BABY BACK RIBS O_O go nam on his ass

1. c-zero’s avatar

Lmao this just made my morning. You sir owe me a cup of coffee, as it’s all over the dining room table lol.

2. Metrenix’s avatar

some1s been watching scrubs :3

6. Warlord698’s avatar

gonna bite the bullet and get 2.0 since I have faith that a good exploit will be out not too long after the update.

i already have a PS+ account and the free games will be nice, on top of the fact that they rotate them monthly (and as long as you keep a PS+ account, you keep whatever free games you have linked)

i am still hoping they are doing the 1080P upgrade so that they can do a video out attachment, which would probably most likely hook up at the top expansion port

1. Warlord698’s avatar

ya know, seeing as they said they were gonna put out the update today, you might think they would put the damn update up……..

7. Aardy’s avatar

Make him watch the Twilight movie series.

1. Keyblade Spirit’s avatar

Better: Make him read all the books and three fanfics of Wololo’s choice.

8. Owl’s avatar

Make him be the first to update his Vita to 2.0 and check if it blocks the exploit as the punishment.

9. xoxid’s avatar

Here a good punishment. Make him write an apologies letter to me, because well, I am important. Yeah yeah.

1. wartaf’s avatar

lol! disagree! on the ‘important’ part :p jk

10. Minimur’s avatar

lock him in a shed somewhere and play gangnam syle on repeat, then make him learn the dance with no help

11. Skars’s avatar

Still have time to do the last shopping at PSN on vita.

12. SARS1983’s avatar

OK A NEW QUESTIONS

13. Kinnji’s avatar

Imma take one for the team! I got ps vita, and surely it won’t take long till a new exploit is found for 2.0

14. mangbhoy’s avatar

Casino Royale torture … ’nuff said

15. jlo138’s avatar

Make him play Action 52 on NES, or any Barbie game for any system will do. At least make him post a video on YouTube on what he did, where it was done, what the punishment is, and complete the video with the punishment for all to see. Then blog it here.

16. Reshiram’s avatar

Oooooook I still don’t believe you, like they said on the 20th the update will start so take this so called tread liar

17. shapeshifter0100’s avatar

Make him port Crisis to the wii even if it takes eternity!!!! :D

18. Deagle275’s avatar

Simply kill him :)

19. dan’s avatar

give me your girlfriend, i`ll forgive you.

20. c-zero’s avatar

Not that I condone violence, but I reckon we could hit them with a sack of Nokia cellphones. Wait, nevermind I don’t want to cripple them.

21. dan’s avatar

hey man, could you give me a link for golden abyss for free¿¿

or send me ur psn acc for download personally…

22. ibarra21’s avatar

Make him find Waldo without glasses in 10 different books, assuming he does wear glasses.

23. PSVFanboy’s avatar

I suggest you force him to play Superman 64 for 10 hours on a bad emu!

24. Guardian’s avatar

I say to make him play the Back to the Future games. (the bad ones). Also we can have him watching some episodes of winx club and instead in between episodes have him listening to either nickelback, avrill lavigne, justin biever and Friday. The if nothing of it seems to do the job, have him use Internet Explorer as his browser and no antivirus software on his computer.

25. WolfRamiO’s avatar

well, i dont know if there was an official realse date but… TN-C source code is now avaible so they must be patching eCFW now.

26. ricki’s avatar

I say make him watch 24hrs of yo gabba gabba on lsd. wait… no that might be fun. just the show without lsd.

27. xDDD’s avatar

or.. tide him under a tree and put fire ant under him..? :D

28. Lion_Amongst_Men’s avatar

Make him buy alot of gizmondo handheld gaming devices and distribute 4 for free at the mall to gamers xD and make him run vhbl on one of the handhelds haha xD!!!

29. Lion_Amongst_Men’s avatar

With no help >.>! and he must re create the Vhbl coding from scratch before putting it on the gizmondo and have it work with the gps xD

30. Lion_Amongst_Men’s avatar

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Ive been waiting all bloody morning its not coming Dx!!!!!!!

31. Squiggs’s avatar

9:23 no update wtf

32. Hrod87’s avatar

OFW 2.0 is live in Mexico, updating as i type this brb with news

1. Hrod87’s avatar

Update complete, OFW 2.0 killed my Mad Blocker Alpha exploit, be advised and update at your own risk guys.

33. bleep’s avatar