Release: TN-C eCFW for Vita!

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

1. Kial says:

I still get A “Hunk data Failed to allocate 27-25 Megs” with quake 3 port is there a way to fix that

2. PatWes says:

when is somebody going to release a normal cfw that doesn’t require BUYING a stupid game on psn that I don’t even want to play?

3. hackerkomninos says:

that is source code

4. TIAGO says:

the exploit of my MHFU dont run…i copy the 2 folders but dont run…BLACK and error in screen

• trey says:

I get the same error and I haven’t heard of any success reported from the monster hunter exploits. I’d like to hear some feedback from the people who actually got the stupid thing working.

5. RayChulNiel says:

I’m totally new to hacking the PS Vita.
    So, if I download this will I be able to download ISO files like Persona or Final Fantasy and play it on the PS Vita?
    (Also, is there a video tutorial on how to download this?)

6. sasa says:

i don’t find the game on ps store!

7. Hi my loved one! I want to say that this article is awesome, nice written and come with approximately all vital infos.
    I’d like to see more posts like this .