How to flash your Wave with Bada 2.0

You may also like...

1. errm says:

Stop with these useless topics please, moar vita newz

2. JMQMOfficials says:

Not everything is going to be about Vita -.-” Other users find these information very useful.

3. Agreewitherrm says:

no I agree with errm moar vita news less bada shit

VIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAA FORR THE WINNNNN

4. garrei says:

tbh i havent even heard of a samsung wave or bada before…

• Different55 says:

^this.
      Not that I’m against it, but maybe some stuff that would apply to more people?

• wololo says:

Fair enough. We wanted to talk about something outside of the typical sony boundaries, but I agree in hindsight that this is a bit too far from the core topics of this blog.

5. sgii says:

This is wololo’s blog, everything he wants to write (or others write) is to be taken into account.

Nowhere it says this is a “vita blog”.

You big babies crying all over the place should be banned.

• errm says:

Wololo didn’t write this derp

• HIMFan says:

He also included the fact that others also can write things on his blog. Did you just see the first part of the first sentence and go, “Nope, that’s fucking wrong” and decided to argue with what he was saying? I’m going to bring back the term “r-tard” just for you.

• errm says:

No fuckturd, your wrong And he’s wrong you two should definitely fuck off:)

• nero says:

i hope sony bans your IP from theyre servers. youre an ungreatful little brat that doesnt know shit about the vita or this blog. ive been a member her since the psp days. this blog is about anything people want to post, not just pointless vita news.so you can fuck off.

• FAG says:

Wololo didn’t post this article, it’s hgoel0974 YOU FAG CUNT.

6. Agreewitherrm says:

yeah Wololo realizes his blog is built on a vita community base.. we come here because it’s the best source for vita news.

MOARRR VVVEEEEEEEEEEETAAAAAAAA

7. h4ckNsl4ck says:

I say write what you want. keep the tech news commin

8. W00t says:

Thanks for the article. I don’t have a wave or know what it is but I enjoy every techie article that is posted on this blog.

Keep up the good work to all those involved in these articles.

9. kagaelus says:

You people demanding vita news please stop.

I have no clue what a wave is either.

Doesn’t matter knowledge is power.

You don’t like what you read go elsewhere!

10. Hene193 says:

If there is no vita news you cant post them.
    I like the idea that we have more hacking stuff in this “blog”

11. Bret says:

I say MORE TECHIE STUFF! I love reading about all things technology!

12. Jennifer says:

will this allows me to switch to an android Os?

13. Geo says:

You should put up a guide on how to dual boot android on Wave as well.

14. errm says:

Wait…. something isn’t right here, agreement months ago Wololo posted a blog about urbanix and another ps minI which was a “hint” to us to get it, but none of us knew it was an exploitable game until last month…this bada sh!t might be a way to install user mode vita apps or ps3 related hack, why else would he post this trash if it wouldn’t be useful :)

15. w7y7a7t7t says:

What is bada? It never really tells us, I Lt says a firmware, but it vague. because of some choice words i assume it has to do with android, but it wasn’t once mentioned… I try to keep pretty current with the android scene, and I’ve never heard of bada, ever. this article was a bit out there in terms of whats usually posted on here.