Video Tutorial: Writing a Binary Loader

You may also like...

1. RodPin says:

Awesome Snake!!!

2. notder says:

interesting

3. garrei says:

Would be nice if you could just use your voice to explain stuff, that or hire Morgan Freeman to do the job.

4. Rahul says:

Was looking for exactly this… !!!

5. huz says:

Ninjamural MINIS SAVEDATA AND “GHEX.EXE FOR WINDOWS 7 32BIT FAIL ERROR ”

6. Nickolas says:

Eva is going to be pretty happy about this. But mind she might later *SPOILER ALERT! YOU WERE WARNED!* steal your hacking knowledge and take it to China, among with a couple billion dollars! LOL

7. rac says:

hi im sorry i know it’s not the right post to talk about this but does anybody know a working snes emulator for vita on exploit mad blocker alpha?

all version i try

128118_y33Ruka0034
    s9xTYLmecm091011_3
    Snes9x-Euphoria-R5-Beta-3
    SNES9XTYL_eCFW
    snes9xTYL_psvita

they all freeze my vita and i cant delete the homebrew or view my gamerip could anybody help me please?

thank you for the tutorial it’s very interesting :)

8. PSPcfwDUDE says:

OH MY GOD :O THANK YOU SO MUCH ACIIIIID :P YOUR AWESOME :D

9. master of shadows ( MOS ) says:

thanks.
    I have a bug that allows the control of register $ra.
    I implement it as soon as possible, thanks to this tutorial

10. svenn says:

I know it takes ages to make tutorial, really you spend 15x the amount the reader/viewer. However I still feel the need to say that video is not a great way to teach people programming.

just saying, i prefer to read then to view :)

11. Salahkun says:

Thanks for the tut bro :D