Video Tutorial: Writing a Binary Loader

A message for gamers as the holiday season is here:
Hey Folks, it is the shopping season and that means most of us will be buying gaming stuff in November and December. Wololo.net will be looking for the best deals and let you know about them. For example in July 2016, our twitter followers and mailing list subscribers were among the first to know about an Uncharted 4 Special edition deal for $19, a 75% discount at the time! Follow us on twitter to stay up to date. I also suggest to subscribe to our deals mailing list below for full deal updates. Note: this mailing list is mostly useful for people in the US.

We do not share your email with any third party

Acid_Snake

I like beer.

1. RodPin says:

Awesome Snake!!!

2. notder says:

interesting

3. garrei says:

Would be nice if you could just use your voice to explain stuff, that or hire Morgan Freeman to do the job.

4. Rahul says:

Was looking for exactly this… !!!

5. huz says:

Ninjamural MINIS SAVEDATA AND “GHEX.EXE FOR WINDOWS 7 32BIT FAIL ERROR ”

6. Nickolas says:

Eva is going to be pretty happy about this. But mind she might later *SPOILER ALERT! YOU WERE WARNED!* steal your hacking knowledge and take it to China, among with a couple billion dollars! LOL

7. rac says:

hi im sorry i know it’s not the right post to talk about this but does anybody know a working snes emulator for vita on exploit mad blocker alpha?

all version i try

128118_y33Ruka0034
    s9xTYLmecm091011_3
    Snes9x-Euphoria-R5-Beta-3
    SNES9XTYL_eCFW
    snes9xTYL_psvita

they all freeze my vita and i cant delete the homebrew or view my gamerip could anybody help me please?

thank you for the tutorial it’s very interesting ๐Ÿ™‚

8. PSPcfwDUDE says:

OH MY GOD :O THANK YOU SO MUCH ACIIIIID ๐Ÿ˜› YOUR AWESOME ๐Ÿ˜€

9. master of shadows ( MOS ) says:

thanks.
    I have a bug that allows the control of register $ra.
    I implement it as soon as possible, thanks to this tutorial

10. svenn says:

I know it takes ages to make tutorial, really you spend 15x the amount the reader/viewer. However I still feel the need to say that video is not a great way to teach people programming.

just saying, i prefer to read then to view ๐Ÿ™‚