Frostegater ports the Gravity Crash exploit to the ASIA version

A few days ago, Teck4 and Frostegater released a new game exploit for Gravity Crash Portable. This exploit allows people who own that game to run Total_Noob’s CEF (a Custom Firmware inside the PSP Emulator) on their Playstation Vita. Sadly, owners of the Asian version of the game were left alone, as the exploit had “only” been adapted to the JP, US, and EU.

Frostegater fixed this by releasing a port to the Asian version of the game today. I haven’t checked it myself, so please report success. I won’t go into details on how to run this or what it does, if you want details please check the original release thread here.

Thanks Frostegater, Teck4, and Total_Noob :)

Download

Download here, as usual. Be sure to select the Gravity Portable Asia version in the download links.

Donate

You can donate to frostegater with this paypal link

1. jon’s avatar

YEEEESS!! THANK YOU WOLOLO, TECK4, TOTAL NOOB & FROSTEGATER!! I’D BUY YOU ALL BEERS IF I COULD!! XD

2. MHero’s avatar

THANKKKKK

3. MaxiExtreme’s avatar

Frostegater you are really cool! thanks to all of you… Tek4 wololo total_noob

4. UraniumDude’s avatar

Thanks for the exploit, I can finally play me fav homebrews

5. 天神’s avatar

THANKS…..WOLOLO….

6. kevin’s avatar

got a HK account for asia and i cannot find “gravity crash”
    i typed in gravity crash, all that comes up is gravity rush :\

7. yc’s avatar

works perfectly. thank u very much for these great work!

1. kevin’s avatar

yc how can you find it? i have a HK account, what are you typing in to find it? i tried “Gravity portable”, “Gravity Crash”, “Gravi”

1. Fernando’s avatar

In USA account, i am typping “Gravity Crash”, the full name of game is “Gravity Crash Portable”, if not appear is possible that Sony remove this game from the HK Store

2. Jd8531’s avatar

Its been removed globaly

3. yc’s avatar

U do can find GC on HK server. But it is a new version with expoit patched, don’t waste your money to buy it.

8. kevin’s avatar

thanks fernando but this is only for the ASIA version, correct?

9. GaDo’s avatar

Cheers for the hard work!

10. Sean’s avatar

I unable to find the game now :(

11. ps vitaaa’s avatar

hey wololo, can you port vhbl/hbl to the psm dev for the ps vita? or does it use the psp’s inputs from the exploit
    so you wont need to port the f***’n inputs or you just add
    them anyways? sorry if i sound rude!

12. Dilan Parmar’s avatar

Ok guys lets clear this up. You must have downloaded Gravity Crash as Sony has already pulled it. You put the two files into your savedata folder ie. PSAVEDATA then you get your homebrew software such as Ftp and download your iso/cso and ftp them on using filezilla email me at parmar.dilan@gmail.com if you want me to create a Clear Cut step by step tutorial with pics I will if I get over 50. Also thanks to all DEVS

13. Houston’s avatar

Guys look someone figured out how to get ps2 games on ps vita running flawlessly with no remote play just using a game iso trick http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=3F5IpGkp528

1. stOneskull’s avatar

he’s just loading psp games

14. brett’s avatar

the games have already been pulled :(

1. fivezer0niner’s avatar

yeah.. i missed the chance too.. :c

15. KhaiRul’s avatar

Thanks frostegater…already running the homebrew…sweet success cause of all of the dev effort..teck4,TN and etc….by the way to mr WOLOLO too..:)

16. lion’s avatar

Thank u all! u guys are billiant!

17. fffanatic’s avatar

Thanks Frostegater for the port and wololo for this awesome news! :D I’ve been patiently waiting for the port with my HK version and I knew it would come sooner or later.

18. aka’s avatar

谢谢!Thanks for your hard work!

19. HaHussle’s avatar

A very awesome thing to do

20. freefrank’s avatar

Awesome!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS!!!!

I have tried so hard to find the iso of the HK version of the game myself to port the exploit but no luck.

You are brilliant!!

21. Zychion’s avatar

Just wanted to say thankyou. I realised that you didn’t need to make this so thankyou everone involved for going out of your way. Thank you.

22. Leires’s avatar

Damn, the game has been pulled. Oh well, there’s always more. Hopefully sony doesn’t have the ksploit blocked when i get mah vita for P4. ._. I can wait for another exploit even if it is, though.~ Thank you frosty for helping even more peoples. D:

23. jojo’s avatar

Keep it going, more games plz, open up a paypal, wanna donate to u guys

24. Hadi’s avatar

Please can anyone help me I got the exploit and I don’t know how to install or put games.. I really tried everything and I read all the posts but still I don’t know :/ if anyone can chat with me on fb few mins can solve it thanks.

25. Anxious Guy’s avatar

Hi there i have a question. If we play an iso from a psp in the vita. Would the graphic be the same as the downloaded psp game one in the vita store?

26. rac’s avatar

does anybody know a working snes emulator for vita on exploit mad blocker alpha?

all version i try

128118_y33Ruka0034
    s9xTYLmecm091011_3
    Snes9x-Euphoria-R5-Beta-3
    SNES9XTYL_eCFW
    snes9xTYL_psvita

they all freeze my vita and i cant delete the homebrew or view my gamerip could anybody help me please?

27. garv’s avatar

There will be another game with which to run the CEF Total_Noob?

28. warburp’s avatar

Hey thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting into all of this is there any new as to how soon or if there will be another game this will work with because id really like to use CFW on my vita