eCFW TN-C Coming soon

Jd8531

I write about news, tech and other interesting things. Follow me on Twitter.

You may also like...

1. Byatsuke says:

If you guys are about to release another exploit, I say you guys should wait till the next update.

There already has been 4 freaking exploit on this firmware.

2. Gamer says:

@wololo hey man could you or anyone else tell me if this is a sandboxes psp or a proper cfw/lcfw for the psvita could someone please reply

3. xentar says:

It’s still TN’s eCFW version C; the e is for emulator so it is within the psp emu.

If any devs do/have found a way to access vita functions outside of the emulator I doubt it will be released any time soon. As far as I can tell all contributing devs are against piracy and most certainly against hurting this struggling console any more.

4. rdlfo says:

just want another xploit please… i corrupt gravity crash and i cant play anymore :S

• CJW says:

Why on earth didn’t you back it up to your PC with oCMA before you started messing arround with it?

It is pretty simple, get the expliot game, backup to PC with oCMA, make a copy of your oCMA files to another HD or mem stick and then if anything goes wrong you can always restore…..taking just a few minutes of precaution goes a long way when hacking/modding stuff!

5. c-zero says:

Wow that was fast. Anyway, does this mean that I can upgrade directly from 1.81 OFW, or will I need to install TnB first and then upgrade? If so, will the new exploit work with TnB? I missed the last exploit because of a simple mistake, so I am not missing this one!

6. Okasen says:

Has there been any progress or attempts towards a native vita hack?
    I know there is work being done on the psm, but that’s just inside another box.

Either way, great job to all that have been putting countless hours into what we have thus far all I can say is Thank You, but we all know you deserve much mord than that.

7. marjowikid says:

soooo hum will this be using the same psp emulator to run the exploits or is this going to be an actual vita exploit?

8. ramenking says:

hey wololo you think with this update we will just need to install it from expolitable game then we can use his menu from home screen or you think it will be the same as before and have to load a save file to get to the menu. if you know i know its still early but curious lol anyway thank tn for giving me the chance to play my hombrew/backup and wololo for vblh and keeping us uptodate big props 2 you both

9. MajorSnipes says:

Btw, can the psp emulator on the vita use the Prometheus online stuff to play games like MHFU etc.?

10. deniz says:

looking forward to tn-C
    Hoping for some cool features:)

11. Darton Staker says:

A fake XMB menu would be awesome. But then again I’m not complaining!!! Haha awesome news! Looking forward to it, hope it patches bugs and compatibility issues

12. Yes says:

Very nice good work man

13. YcO96Ps says:

Great news 😀
    Looking forward to it!

14. knarlockk says:

The Vita, even in psp mode sorely needs some more brightness. I can’t play it for very long without getting eye fatigue.

15. kosuke says:

i would like to be a tester even though im on 1.81 cause i would like to test a few things the bug up the menu personally and some games that didnt work for me

16. Linkedot says:

Apreciate Your work (Hobby||developping) for the Psvita, This is what makes the Scene Alive and also the most creative NINJA Concept and News update and much more things i didn’t mention in the Wololo/Talk ! you guys rock… a BiG Community is being Formed Here 😀 Thanks a lot !

17. daniel says:

well, im an ordinary customer of sony ps vita, and discover this webpage and wololo`s vita scene, because this, i dont have too much to say, just appreciate your work on the vita, and wish the best luck to you, because this work open the eyes of the programmers to understand, the important that this forum could be for the rest of the company, world, comunity, keep on dude.

18. Trunk208 says:

Okay, so this is a Custom FIrmware right? If it is, then If I install it into my PSP then wouldn’t my PSP ISO’s and Homebrew be gone?

• Roland says:

Using this on a PSP would be almost pointless given the CFW options out there for PSP. But if you need/want to use it for some reason no it would not erase your homebrews and ISOs.

• SantaVitaClause says:

That made no sence. This is A Emulator Custom Firmware that will only work on all 4 Vita expoits.

• Roland says:

I don’t have a PSP to test it anymore but it was my understanding that these exploits also worked on PSP.
        They are all designed to match the 6.60 firmware of the PSP (as that is the fw that is sandboxed)

• Roland says:

I could be confusing this with VHBL though now that I check back…
          I’ve had 2 versions of vhbl and 2 versions of the cfw so I could very possibly be confusing myself in whether or not ecfw was usable on a psp…

• tehe loulzy says:

It could work but not in the way it works on the vital, the vit’s version emulates it with no CNN while the vital has the rest of the files like Bag CNN ect

• tehe loulzy says:

Wow autocorrect fail to the fullest xD

• Roland says:

Also you don’t install this into the psp per-say like you would with actual firmware, it’s more akin to a hen loader than a fully loaded firmware.

19. Binary says:

Great news! I’m loving TN-B with the GC exploit.

20. McLoven says:

Hey gents and lady gets.
    Tell me. The TN-B/TN Menu 0.2 we have running now with GRavity CRAsh thanx to ya’ll, BIG UPS by the way, does it support mini’s downloaded from a site other then PS STORE?

Cause I downloaded NOVA.ISO and upon opening NOVA, within TN menu, my screen just goes black and return with an error.

Any assistance or redirecting to a FORUM will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks

• Yes says:

Why do you want to download the Minis from another place than the PS Store? You’re already on the latest Vita firmware, so you have easy access to the PS Store.

• Mr MaGoo says:

Call me crazy but I dont think he wants to pay the $4.99 to support the devs and encourage them to continue releasing quality games for a reasonable price. I purchased that game and played it several times, especially after they added dual analog support to the minis/ psx.

• oreo says:

Yes it supports ISO’s if it askes you to move the file to the psp memory stick then press no and click on the game again then it will ask if you want to just start the game. (Thats what happens to me)

• wololo says:

Please don’t talk about Warez sites here. Just buy your games, or rip them yourself.

21. Fickfackerei says:

Nice!

22. PsVITAHackbeginner says:

work this on the urbanix exploit?

23. bigjoe says:

keep it up guys! hope CFW will arrive soon too.

24. Khyle says:

“There is a possibility a new game exploit could be released but there is nothing confirmed yet”
    Damn, Sony just can’t keep up with all the new exploits coming, that’s why they haven’t fixed anything xD

25. miguel says:

please help me

26. marc says:

i wouldn’t say i was a noob but i am willing to brick my vita to help TN out!!!

27. nonolerobot says:

Damned perfect i am stucked in 1.60 :o)

28. BarbJohnson says:

Gosh its gonna be such a hastle installing TN-C, GAWRSH! SUCH a HoOsTlE. Tranzferin’sav data loike a boss. Enjoying eeglass ooh scotch with theemisses. Living like SonyPeeStation and its kisses <3

29. Tony says:

Psx support please :/

30. fresno says:

To begin a good eCFW you start here:

31. PlayerGG says:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY!!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

32. bellBottomBarn says:

Total noob &=========> ~~~ Sony’s face

33. JMQMOfficials says:

Bug fixes, didn’t see much. But this next release will probably have a new menu maybe? :)

34. an inquirer says:

Why doesn’t a sony guy just join the community so he can get the Name early and take the game off before lots of people can get it. Someone explain this to me

• chingon says:

They probobly already do…

• wololo says:

Sony has better fish to fry than register a guy on this little website. Also, even if they registered now, they wouldn’t be in the main trusted circle, so thousands of people would still get the info before them

• Deagle275 says:

Probably they had, but someone caught him and because of tha we had a huge time to get gravity crash(just conspiracy):D.

35. vhblfans says:

TN-C Can run PSone games?

36. siuam says:

Hope that doesn’t mean TN-C not support 1.81….

37. poterk says:

I hope the exploit is from the commercial game 😀

38. PSVFanboy says:

Bring back XMB’ please!

But I’m not complaining’ and TN menu is a good menu

39. mcnico says: