eCFW TN-C Coming soon

Jd8531

I write about news, tech and other interesting things. Follow me on Twitter.

You may also like...

1. Saul says:

This is great news 😀

2. Choppa says:

definetly

3. Brady says:

This is awesome!!!

4. chingon says:

Just what I’ve been w8ting 4…

5. NakedFaerie says:

Great to hear the Vita scene has someone willing to release things and keep working on them too. Awesome work TN :)

• wololo says:

Not to sound arrogant or anything, but TN is not the only one who’s been providing for the Vita scene. I guess I don’t like your choice of word “someone” which seems to imply he’s the only one who’s driving the vita scene.

VHBL was built upon HBL, and the improvements came from myself, TheCobra, Acid_Snake, Teck4, Neur0n, JJS, wth
      yMenu is the best menu for both VHBL and TN’s CEF, it was made by wth.
      We’ve released many user mode exploits since the Vita was released. Exploits from Teck4, wth, TheCobra, Neur0n, xerpi, Frostegater,…. CEF would not run without those.
      The FTP Server was made by Coldbird, OpenCMA was done by Virtuous Flame.

Not to mention the people who indirectly contributed to all these tools and might (or might not) want to be named here.

It’s easy to forget the amount of people who willingly gave their free time and released stuff without asking for anything in exchange, but your choice of words feels inappropriate here :)

• Domingo says:

Nicely said wololo

• Ross Aus says:

Wololo as i stated previously, i don’t usually write on forums but i have to say, you really do a great job.

Firstly your website is the first to post any updates relating to any exploit news regarding PSVITA department.

Secondly as you stated you are one of the helping people to achieve these goals.

Keep doing your great job, i am sure people such as my self are very thankful to you and others who are involved.

• Mr MaGoo says:

Wololo, deffinately was probably misspoken. We all appreciate everything that you have done together community. If it werent for you, we would never have seen countless vhbl on every firmware update. Thanks go to everyone involved in creating a community that has a future. I just picked up a second one (traded a console) so that I can still support the developers and enjoy my owned psp iso’s. I definitely think I am going to contact tn to see if I can help in any way. This will have to wait till tomorrow as I have to get up for work in less than 4 hrs. O the joys of adultoum 😛

• StepS says:

the VitaFTP looks very similar to psp-ftpd, except it freezes on Vita due to maybe emulator specifics (or the “Free size” bug).
        Coldbird most likely modified and improved it to work on PSP emulator on Vita.

6. Dovlek says:

Keep up with the updates JD8531
    And TN keep it up!!!!! Thankz for your hard work!

7. IgnusArmagadan says:

Not sure if the screenshot was just put together or what, but does this mean that eCFW TN-C is going to actually be on the Vita side? If so, heck YEAH! If not, not AS exciting but still patiently waiting for this even better version of an already awesome thing!!

8. owanef says:

So this is actual vita cfw or is it just another psp emulator exploit

9. dhai says:

GJ..
    but where is the HK ver for GC?

10. Bdubsrocks says:

this is going to be fun. cant wait to get my hands on this

11. owanef says:

So this is actual vita cfw or is it just another psp emulator exploit. REPLY PLEASE

12. wartaf says:

how could i become a tester?

13. V says:

TN, you’ve always been successfull but today you’ve successfully join the footpath of your guru DA. Thanks for making it happen.

14. darsien says:

I have 1.81 u.u

15. KING says:

Asia version also want to enjoy ..Please!

16. huz says:

ps vhbl gravity crash 1.81? with TN-C might

17. garrei says:

I hope he got PSX sound working :)

18. Spring_yan says:

This is a good news!

19. speedbump says:

would a corrupted iso be like when castlevania dracula x chronicles crashes once symphony of the night is picked?

20. speedbump says:

great news by the way

21. traveller says:

Anybody know what the “corrupted iso issues” means? Game compatibility problems, or issues in the launcher itself?

I noticed today that Venus & Braves (JPN) has corrupted audio (movie after start, and voices) but not sure if that’s what TN is asking for info about.

22. fresno says:

Good news, thank you Wololo and good work TN.

23. joeng says:

I wonder what tn-c will provide :) pretty excited..awesome work guys!

24. Dilan P says:

I am on the Gravity Crash exploit and I love it but after transferring the SBK 07 CSO it wouldn’t show up. I haven’t tried the ISO yet so bear with me! But THANK YOU ALL

25. Eddie says:

Off topic….hi wololo i just want to ask if this totalnoob is the same person who release the psp hen back in 2010? I thought playing psp back game is not his will? Did he change up his mind?….anyways this is so cool…planning to buy vita next week

26. Leires says:

I wonder what FW my vita will be..Won’t know for a few days, and by then he’ll probably have all he needs for testers but you never know! Also, come onnnn sony, give me just a few more days!

27. jlove19 says:

can someone tell me is this a proper lcfw or is it a sandboxed psp

28. Eddie says:

Thanks wololo for quick feedback…..i just hope new games for vita is coming…..this scene is what makes sony products so cool….

29. buena noticia mejorar la carga de isos ps mas no un custom only picture is moded

30. XxtheeliminatorxX says:

OK SO I GOT THE CSO GAMES TO WORK BUT EVERYTIME I PUT A ISO IN IT NEVER SHOWS UP AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG DO I NEED TO DO LIKE THE PSP AND PUT PSP,GAME,ISO INTO FOLDER IN THE GRAVITY CRASH SAVE FILE? I CAP ALL 8 WORDS IVE INCLUDED ISO IN CAPS AND NO CAPS ASWELL AND NO ISO EITHER BUT IT SEEMS THAT ISOS DONT LIKE VITA ECFW. COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME IF THATS NEED

31. XxtheeliminatorxX says:

CSOS I JUST THROW INTO THE SAVE FILE WITH ALL 8 LETTER CAPS AND CSO AND IT WORKS WITH NOT BEING IN A SEPERATE FOLDER

• Mr MaGoo says:

Easiest way is to install the ftp client and use that. if I am not mistaking, u need to have each iso listed as 8 letters cap’d with .ISO at the end (will not show ). I had the same issue, I opened my ftp client and browsed to the specific folder. From there u can rename the extention. Hope this helps.

32. mangosteam says:

WEll my only corrupted issue is one’s you made a mistake on copying an iso the temp files doesnt show up so i dont know where to delete it and it eats up my memory and it also doesnt show up on ftp or pspfiler but at least not break my tn menu still playable so i guess ill just ignore the 1 gig plus memory that is missing lol for now and wait for the new tn c and again tnx for all the staff of wololo and all the devs thats is behind it your all great tnx.

33. kash says:

So let me get this straight, this is basically another Pspemulator, to be run onthe gravitycrash exploit? Or is this for a new exploit coming soon?

34. Sam says:

good News ^^

35. steveothekilla says:

HEY WOLOLO I BELIVE WITH VITA FIRMWARE PS2 IS DEFINATLY POSSIBLE POSSIBLY XBOX

36. Zyphs says:

Too bad i’m on the 1.81 update :/
    But i can always wait if it gets updated to the newer updates :)

37. Tonakai says:

Awesome! Thanks for the update JD. Looking forward to it! 😀

38. quetz says:

GREAT NEWS ;))

39. Simk0024 says:

Good~
    But, so far is there any CFW for GC Asia?