Free PlayStation Plus!

Been meaning to try out PlayStation Plus, but never had the chance? Now you can, by simply entering a competition on Sony’s Facebook page!

You can find the competition  here, with the lucky winners earning themselves a year’s subscription to PlayStation Plus. If you enter the competition and “Like” the PlayStation Competitions Facebook page you will then be emailed a code for a 30-day trial for Plus (you’ll have to wait a few days to receive the email).

You’ll need to have set a valid payment method on your PlayStation Network account to start the trial. If you don’t wish to continue your subscription, remember to turn Automatic Renewal off so you don’t get charged for a 90-day Plus subscription once the free trial is up.

To turn off Automatic Renewal follow these steps:

• Access ‘Account Management’ under the PlayStation Network section of your PS3’s XMB
  • Select ‘Transaction Management’
  • Select ‘Services List’
  • Select ‘PlayStation Plus’
  • Select your 30-day free trial
  • Turn off Automatic Renewal

Reports from various users inform me that if you live in the United States all you have to do is simply select United Kingdom as your region when you’re entering the competition. Then the code you receive will then work on your US PSN account!

Leave your comments below on the PlayStation Plus service in general, or if you got your code!

1. Hurarah’s avatar

FIRST!! XD
    Awesome find bruh.

1. NakedFaerie’s avatar

WHY do people always say “FIRST” and tell everyone they are a wanker?

How about posting something relevant to the topic dickhead.

2. CooLMaN’s avatar

Thanks wololo, I’ll try

1. bubby323’s avatar

I’m not Wololo, but you are welcome! ;)

1. Mr MaGoo’s avatar

Lol, I love how everyone is wololo here.

2. CooLMaN’s avatar

xD Sorry Bubby.

3. Jonathan H’s avatar

At the end of your 30 day trial, if you do not take any action, your subscription will automatically renew to a 90 day paid membership in accordance with the Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd Terms of Service and User Agreement and you will be charged €14.99 from funds in your SEN wallet. If your SEN wallet does not have sufficient funds the remaining balance will be automatically transferred from your connected credit card to your SEN wallet which will be charged for the remaining balance.

Liar

4. Promythyus’s avatar

Thanks wololo!

1. Mr MaGoo’s avatar

Your welcome

1. thatoneguy229’s avatar

Hahahaha!!

5. Ventirius’s avatar

Credit Card required <.<

1. Need2Fap’s avatar

Thats the easy part.
      Facebook required… not all people are onboard the social network bandwagon.

1. Riku’s avatar

You can make a facebook easily without using any of your real info for free.

Getting a credit card isn’t as easy

6. soulscape’s avatar

Nice find bubby323 :) might have to try it out.

1. bubby323’s avatar

Thanks for getting my name right! ;P

7. xoombie503’s avatar

the only useful thing about this would be to get the games discounts

8. Cervantes’s avatar

what about on ps vita?

9. Crayotic Games’s avatar

Sweet! Awesome find. Assuming this applies to Vita Plus membership to?

1. bubby323’s avatar

It should, yes.

10. danny’s avatar

too sad, this campaign is not for jpn server, only for eu and us server i believe

11. NakedFaerie’s avatar

Anyone got the code yet?
    I filled it out last week and still haven’t received any code.
    I thought as it was on Facebook it was a scam but it links to real Playstation website saying the same thing about 30 days free so I don’t think it’s a scam but I’m not getting any codes.

1. Jd8531’s avatar

Its not a scam, they email you the code.

12. is plas’s avatar

is there facke cradit card generator that work i wanna my code and i cant cus i dont got cradit card

1. Jd8531’s avatar

No and that’s illegal/Fraudulent

1. F’s avatar

You are wrong. There are virtual credit card companies, and they are very much legal.

1. Jd8531’s avatar

He is asking for a credit card number generator: illegal.

13. Soada7x’s avatar

I don’t have a credit card so I guess I’m not getting this… -.-

1. tonyuk73’s avatar

Some debit cards do work I use mine.

1. KirkD’s avatar

Yeah, I use my Visa debit card and it works just fine.

14. tehe loulzy’s avatar

This is so fxckinh stupid GIVE US TN-C NOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. ch2918’s avatar

ungrateful brat, you want TN-C? MAKE IT YOURSELF.

1. shaitan’s avatar

well said

15. Yes’s avatar

Good news…Go Obama!

16. Proto-Tyrant’s avatar

Thx the new’s make a friend happy, he want long time PSN+
    I have a lot codecard for 30 free day from the http://www.gamescom.de, but you NEED a CC hm…….
    mybe know anyone that? Sry for my bad english :3

mfg Proto

17. Brendan B.’s avatar

Is there a way to turn off the Automatic Renewal option from a PC or the Vita? I don’t own a PS3. Thanks!

18. Yay Obama!!!’s avatar

Right, I don’t like Facebook and I’m not making one just for a 30 day trial. Lol

19. NOTR0LL’s avatar

You should.

20. vita84’s avatar

Credit Card required even if you still have money in your account -_-

21. F’s avatar

Yuck, Facebook.

22. jejeje’s avatar

thanks boobies232!

1. tonyuk73’s avatar

Yeah thanks bubbly232…lolz

23. Blaze’s avatar

I got my PS+ Code but it will work only on my Greek PSN Account and not on My US one also a credit card is required to activate the subscription,well too bad because i don’t have one :P

1. CyberMarco’s avatar

Would you mind passing me the code? To a fellow Greek? Γεια σου Πατρίδα! :P

2. CyberMarco’s avatar

Hey friend, do you mind passing that code to a fellow Greek? Γεια σου πατρίδα!

1. thanosserres’s avatar

What kai alos ellinas yeah giname tris

24. i couldn't come up with a nickname’s avatar

this is just a trick from sony make people pay for playstation plus. people just think that the free trail automaticaly ends while it doesnt and thus making them buy another 90 days playstation plus without knowing it until it is too late.

another cheap trick from $ony to make more profit.

1. nero’s avatar

you do know that it’s not a trick right? if you took the time to read the Terms and conditions of PS+, you would have known that you have to manually cancel your subscription or you will be charged.

25. RodPin’s avatar

Great find, bubby! I subscribed for 1 year, but I think I´ll get the code for future use, who knows?

26. far’s avatar

i dont have a credit card, atleast not a US or UK one :( and psn wont accept my country credit card… is there a way i could still use the code without credit card? :( i badly wanted to try this…

27. squiggs’s avatar

no facebook :(

28. Brandts’s avatar

How about the free content which you can get with PS+. Will you still be able to acces this content when you decide to stop the subscription after the free trial?

1. SofaKing™’s avatar

no you will NOT be able to use “free” content when your sub expires, but if ou are EVER a member again it will be unlocked again! if you BUY something at a discount it is YOURS forever(untill sony servers expire)

1. SofaKing™’s avatar

sadly i just got my code, and it seems it will NOT work with my North America(Canada)account, but fine on my EU account!

29. AlphaKiloCharlie’s avatar

Wololo you should add that these codes stack up so if you have more than one FB account you can have more than 1 month.

1. eva vag’s avatar

How do u know they stack up?

1. TJ’s avatar

I assume he’s gotten multiple codes and has gotten them to stack. The promotion’s been going on for at least a week by now.

30. Timothy’s avatar

I live in the US sooo I don’t get it right??

1. TheBudds’s avatar

Set your place of living to United Kingdom and BAM! Yes you can!

31. ned flanders’s avatar

anyone received code yet?

1. harrd100’s avatar

i gots the code but i got no credit card
      so fuck i aint usin this crap

32. IgnusArmagadan’s avatar

No code yet… how long does it take to receive the code?? I don’t wanna complain for something free, that’s not my style, I just hope to get it at some point, lol.

1. NakedFaerie’s avatar

I”ve been waiting for about 2 weeks and still no email with the code.

I really think its a scam as 1, its a Facebook page and 99% of them are scams and no emails, or 2, Sony are just wanting people to LIKE and visit their pages on Facebook so you will never receive an email or code.

1. IgnusArmagadan’s avatar

Yeah, I think I give up on it…

1. nero’s avatar

i got mine yesterday, it doesnt work on my US account if you want it? email nightnero@gmail.com if you want the code.

2. TJ’s avatar

I got the code for my first FB account about two days ago, some four days after I signed up. Still waiting on the second and third from other accounts.

1. IgnusArmagadan’s avatar

How long did it take you to get it, though? That’s the dilemma here. lol.

33. gerrie’s avatar

still w8ing for code mmmmmmmmmm

34. Ronald’s avatar

Ok guys heres a quick guide to using this exploit cause im noticing alot of problems people are having that I have had.

First one:Corrupted file error

For this problem you need to take the 2 folders you get in the save specific to your region and put them in your DOCUMENTS/PSVITA/PSSAVE/RANDOMNUMbERS. This should fix the problem it did for me.

Second:Adding homebrew.

For this part I will use VITA ftp as an example your gonna wanna download VITA Ftp(just look around in the download section of wololo site or the threads) and put the zip in NPEG00020DATA01 then re copy the save to your vita and then run the exploit and install it.Then your done its that simple.

Third:Adding ISO/CSOs

Now most people want to add they’re backups to there freshly hacked ps vita’s now its pretty easy. All you have to do is get on VITA Ftp and type in the IP adrress it gives you into your windows explorer then your gonna need to create a folder called ISO. Then take what ever cso/iso and give a 8 character name no less no more and put in folder and wait for it to upload to your vita(FTP is slow 1gb games take 45mins) access game from the exploit and play that easy and you can back up your game save data with CMA still.

I hope people looking for info on how to use this exploit find this helpful I will be watching this comment for a couple days so feel free to reply with questions or help.

35. stepenlu07’s avatar

How about the other country that is not listed (ie. philippines) can we still get the free trial?

36. todd flanders’s avatar

can I create a FB account and get this or do I need to be a FB regular?

37. Reiki’s avatar

I got my code, but it does not work on a US PSN account.

38. todd flanders’s avatar

Any chance I could have it, thanks. :)

Stsonic@hotmail.co.uk

39. Anbu’s avatar

Any news that this works in Canada?

1. dragoduval’s avatar

Just use United Kingdom, it should work. Still waiting for mine but it should come, else ill have to resubscribe for 3 month :P

2. SofaKing™’s avatar

sadly no :(

40. far’s avatar

is there an expiry date to when i can redeem this code???

1. garrei’s avatar

thats what I was wondering, i got my code but does the 30 day trial start when you recieve the code or when you activiate it?

41. xoombie503’s avatar

i just got my code…. When vikings attack here i come

42. xoombie503’s avatar

code dont work wuth my us account

1. CyberMarco’s avatar

Hey pal, do you mind passing me the code? Thanks again!
      cyber_marco@live.com

43. wartaf’s avatar

how long it will take before they send the code to my email? i already register on it from 2 days ago but i didnt receive any email yet?

1. nero’s avatar

itll take a few days since they have to give it to pretty much everyone who signed up for it. it took mine 3 days to be emailed to me.

44. CyberMarco’s avatar

Just received my code. :D

45. shaitan’s avatar

I tried to “stack” the codes but it didn’t work, I just get an invalid code message

46. Sharius’s avatar

hmm….. i get the code but it isnt work on my US account while they said it will be work

something wrong? or i have to be a normal member to use this code because i’m already purchase the 1 year pack

47. Obama’s avatar

hey guys, plz anyone from us and his code didn’t work plz send it to me plz plz

mn_benghuzzi@yahoo.com

1. Domingo’s avatar

here is one it didnt work for me
      B6N5-HCNG-9N32

48. wartaf’s avatar

it didn’t work on US account!

49. xoombie503’s avatar

ill give out the code to someine from uk

1. Ali’s avatar

Hi. Would u please give the ps+ code if u still have it.
      Thanks