Release: Total_Noob’s CEF TN-B for Gravity Crash (port by Teck4 and Frostegater)

You may also like...

1. morris says:

Hi Wololo,Teck4 and Frostegater,

can u help us about the error C1-2858-3. we get this after hitting the save level after load level in the game gravity crush portable. thank you in davance to all of you!

2. huz says:

ps vhbl gravita crash freeze tn-b meun fail, CMA v4.5.ZIP working only “tn-a ymeun.zip” SNESNLTY GBA RIN N64 CPS1,2, NEOGEO DOOM /ISO CSO “FTP WIFI :D PC FILE FOLDER SEARCH FTP:192.168… WORKING ,NO IE INTERNET ” THANK YOU :D

3. mgolany says:

Hey guys can you help I tried transferring the save data with open cma and I get corrupt file. Anyone know what is going wrong for me and what I can do? Please help thanks!

4. archer says:

Thank you very much. But ,there is no HK?

5. steveothekilla says:

can sombody help me to either use ftp or pspfiller i can seem to put the iso on but i can get to the hacked exploit menu but only the gravity crash game is there please help will give any one my $20 psn code i promise

• Ronald says:

For ftp is simple you put the INSTALL.ZIP in your exploit save data the one ending in DATA01

• Ronald says:

then run it on ps vita and then type in the ip address it gives you either in a web browser or windows explorer(recomended) and add the folder ISO and put isos in that Ftp has long upload time but its alot easier then doing it through CMA

6. Jason says:

HOPEFULLY WE MONSTER HUNTER GAMERS GET UPDATE ASWELL :(

7. steveothekilla says:

OMG :( I TRIED PUTTING THE EBOOT FROM PSPFILLER IN THE NPEG0020DATA01 FOLDER AND THEN I TRANSFERRED THE SAVEDATA TO MY VITA AND TRIED TO LOAD IT AND MY VITA IS STUCK WITH THE BLUE PS BUTTON BLINKING AND THE LOADING CONTINUOSLY CIRCLING HELPPPPPPPPPPPP WOLOLO!!!!!

• wololo says:

It is very unlikely to brick your Vita using TN’s CEF. I actually have yet to see such a report. turn your vita completely off (press the power button for 15s) and let it charge for 24h, then try to turn it back on again. If that doesn’t help, you can go into recovery mode and reset the console. But hopefully you have a backup of Gravity Crash on your disk, if you do that.

• steveothekilla says:

please wololo i really need instructions on how to use pspfiller i realy wanna play pspp games on the vita im at the hack screen but ftp wont show and i want to use pspfiller please write back bro

8. steveothekilla says:

okay never mind i was able to get the blue light of death and fix it from there

9. naphtali orellana says:

already have the exploiut but how the heck do i install isos or csos gosh im getting mad someone helped me i already tried someone give me the steps please!

10. Ronald says:

Ok guys heres a quick guide to using this exploit cause im noticing alot of problems people are having that I have had.

First one:Corrupted file error

For this problem you need to take the 2 folders you get in the save specific to your region and put them in your DOCUMENTS/PSVITA/PSSAVE/RANDOMNUMbERS. This should fix the problem it did for me.

Second:Adding homebrew.

For this part I will use VITA ftp as an example your gonna wanna download VITA Ftp(just look around in the download section of wololo site or the threads) and put the zip in NPEG00020DATA01 then re copy the save to your vita and then run the exploit and install it.Then your done its that simple.

Third:Adding ISO/CSOs

Now most people want to add they’re backups to there freshly hacked ps vita’s now its pretty easy. All you have to do is get on VITA Ftp and type in the IP adrress it gives you into your windows explorer then your gonna need to create a folder called ISO. Then take what ever cso/iso and give a 8 character name no less no more and put in folder and wait for it to upload to your vita(FTP is slow 1gb games take 45mins) access game from the exploit and play that easy and you can back up your game save data with CMA still.(Don’t ask me where to get ISO/CSOs cause this was decide for game backups)

I hope people looking for info on how to use this exploit find this helpful I will be watching this comment for a couple days so feel free to reply with questions or help.

• optimus says:

i cant get the psvita ftp to show up please help.

thanks

• Ronald says:

Did you put the file you downloaded in NPEG00020DATA01.If that didn’t work then I would reccomend opening the zip taking out the EBOOT file making a folder called PSP then within that folder make a folder called GAME and within that folder a folder called FTP and put EBOOT FILE in that then if you have winrar right click folder and click add to archive on the drop down menu then set archive format to ZIP and compression method to store and try putting it in NPEG00020DATA01.

Hope this helps.

11. cullet says:

hope someone try to make a NPHG00038DATA00 & NPEG00020DATA01 save for asian exploit if the game
    i already have the NPHG00038 game
    coz i can only buy games in hk psn i have no access on psn card on uk or us

12. GamerSage says:

big thanks to everyone involved in bringing this to the masses!

13. Addison says:

For anyone having problems with their psp isos. Whether it be no icon showing in the tn menu, tn menu freezing when clicking the game, loading a black screen that never loads, or getting the error code after a few seconds, i seem to have found a way that works 100% of the time for me. Take the iso make sure you name the file in all caps including .ZIP and EXACTLY 8 characters so an example would be PSPGAMEX.ZIP. Put the iso directly into your exploit folder. Now use cma to copy the exploit folder from your pc to your vita. Now go into gravity crash game, choose editor, load, save. Now in the tn menu, you should see the game. Highlight the game and press x. Itll ask you if you want to move it to the m/ folder. Choose no. Then itll ask you if you want to run the game instead. Choose yes. The game should boot up and run fine. Idk why the tutorials say put it in the iso folder and use ftp or pspfiler to do so but it never transfers the files correctly. Let me know how this works for some.

• Addison says:

Edit: the part where it asks you to move the game, it says mso/ drive not m/ drive like i said previously.

Also, i am using the sony drive. Not the march drive. To change them just press start while in the tn menu and press left or right to toggle in between and start again to confirm

14. steveothekilla says:

got the game on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yessssss now i need to learn with the pspfiler this 400mb game took 12mins…..help needed

15. steveothekilla says:

thanks wololo and tech and the entire team i appreciate the deadication that goes with being a hacker

16. steveothekilla says:

but please dont make the vita piratable with current vita titles but i believe that ps2 and xbox iso can centainly be played try the dragon code breaker it worked for me being to play gamecube on my psp no emu but thanks again im glad to be part of the comunnity

• scousetomo says:

this is a video for cfw in general meaning most of us either got mad blocker or gravity crash so whatever exploit you have this will show you how to add iso ect to ya vita there is most probly newer videos but this is very newb friendly

17. majin says:

how do i load CPS2PSP, ROMS and CACHE?

• bosanovaX says:

You need no make sure you have the cache file already in the cache folder in the root of you cps2 folder. To do this you need to make the file using the file (i think its romcv, something like that)it comes with the emu. click it choose your game then it will make the cache.

Hope that helps

18. mimar says:

use ymenu all iso and all homebrews worked very good.

19. LaidBackBlack says:

I missed out on the download for this one. Is there anyway that I can get e-mailed as soon as another exploit comes out?

20. optimus says:

i got the TN hack for gravity crash installed, but i cant get psvita ftp to work or anything else please help.

thanks

21. carsauce says:

Once again I am thankful this has happened that another exploit made this possible, and to play psp games and emulators on here is a Godsend, , this is what you get SONY, when you don’t care for your gamers who want more, and this is only the beginning!, Vita hacks forever!

22. nooneelse says:

how do i get FTP ON THE VITA

23. Tha boss says:

For every one who do not know how to get Isos csos or psfiler to run:

Just Google it or look on youtube

24. IMABOSS says:

I have the Gravity Crash Portable on my pc. THe files contain USRDIR ICON0 PARAM PIC0 PIC2 (i did not capitalize it it looks like that) How do i get it to my ps vita?

25. bosanovaX says:

I’m really wanting to play back ups of my psone game for example megaman x 4, do we know when this will be possible.

Any info would be cool

26. optimus says:

What is error (C1-2858-3) please help.

Thanks

27. Chuck norris says:

I need help i pit both files in the save data but no data popped up when i opened the game

28. tha boss says:

Am i the only one who had the problemen that the one savadata the other overscribes???

29. Chuck norris says:

It tell me to extract ftp after i download itvand nothing happens

30. guy9988 says:

is it still up on us?

31. aria says:

All of a sudden i get The Same error and cant run the exploit anymore plsssssss help waht happend everything was ok til 5 min ago

32. Chuck norris says:

Whats ymenu can somebody explain?

33. optimus says:

i got vitaftp but i need help putting my iso on the vita i used internet explorer but when i press (open FTP site in windows explorer) it says this ftp site cannot be viewed in windows explorer please help

Thanks

34. waveathon says:

Is there by any chance that a Demo game can be an exploit too? I’m not being cheap or anything.

35. Anxious Guy says:

Hi there i have a question. If we play an iso from a psp in the vita. Would the graphic be the same as the downloaded psp game one in the vita store?

36. STEVOTHEKILLA says:

SO I FOUND THAT MY VITA WILL ONLY PLAY CSO FILES I USED ISO CONVERTER AND SAVED SPACE AND WAS ABLE TO PLAY THE GOW GOS ISO AS A CSO IT REALLY MAY HELP YOU GUYS

37. optimus says:

is it possible to menu on the gravity crash exploit, if so how.

thanks

38. optimus says:

is it possible to ymenu on the gravity crash exploit, if so how.

thanks

39. ryanbro33 says:

i missed that expliot, soooo….. when do they put the game back on psn?

• wololo says:

They will put it back once the firmware patches it, so then it will be useless to you if your goal is to use it as a vector for the exploit

40. Chuck norris says:

CAN SOMEBODY PLEEEEEASE HELP ME SOLVE MY BLACK SCREEN PROBLEM CAUSE YMENU DONT WORK!

41. carsauce says:

Is it me or did SONY bring in Playstation Plus because of this new exploit, because that’s just sad but whatever, the Vita is hacked and glad to have it hacked.

42. Chuck norris says:

HAVE ANYBODY GOT FINAL FANTASY DUODECIM TO WORK PLZ TELL ME

43. sasa says:

I cant find gravity crash! it has been removed! Does anybody know when another exploit’s gonna come out???

44. optimus says:

can anyone help me transfer .cso to my vita using vitaftp

Thanks

45. rudaz says:

Love playing psp world series of poker 2008 on my ps vita …thanks 4 making it possible (y) … I carnt seen to get tekken 6 working on TN b ecfw wid gravity crashh … Cud sum one send me a link to a working tekken 6 iso as myn cud b curruot thanks

46. rudaz says:

Would love to play ps2 Isos on my vita imagin gta san Andreas on the vita :D

47. Ronn says:

Hi, I have the Gravity Crash on 1.81, got it before it was taken down n fixed. I want to know that if I do update to the latest vita Firmware, then will the eCFW stop working ? Or will it continue to work since I got the game before it was fixed?
    Sorry but I’m very very new to all this. Thanks

48. Vitaboy says:

I Bet that your vita was on internet 24/7 and Sony delete it , maybe they pay you back your money or something :s

49. VitaN00B says:

im new to this and i bought the gravity crash game can someone please help me step by step cause im having trouble.

Thanks

1. November 9, 2012

[…] Frostegater fixed this by releasing a port to the Asian version of the game today. I haven’t checked it myself, so please report success. I won’t go into details on how to run this or what it does, if you want details please check the original release thread here. […]

2. November 19, 2012