Vita: Teck4 ports TN’s eCFW to a new game exploit

You may also like...

1. kay says:

Is it still up on the US market?

2. roberto says:

i love checking back to see the stupid comments people make

• E says:

I was just thinking the SAME thing. And if ppl would look at the other comments most of their questions would be answered. Smh. I am honestly just tired of seeing the SAME exact questions on the same page lol

3. i died says:

lmao i agree

4. lathia says:

Still up in USA? *** work!

5. jok3r0314 says:

how does that “Z” dude have the exploit save file already???

6. Abigor says:

The game still avaible on us store/aun sigue disponble el juego en la us store…

7. jok3r0314 says:

my bet is that sony has reached at least $150,000.00 on a single game. there gonna let it climb then remove it and release the next firmware

8. p0p says:

roberto, do you really think so? welcome to the real world!

9. Yesterday i was born says:

PLEASE HURRY UP WITH THE FILES, IM STARVING FOR SOME FUN!!

10. Legit says:

it was just taken out of the us market i bought it a few hours ago i check to see if its still there and its not not even in my dl list also backed it up on my pc im going to keep a copy in my 4 gigs and my 32gigs and my pc

11. Jok3r0314 says:

The game is removed from the usa store now so if you didnt get it youve lucked out

12. roberto says:

game is not on u.s. psn = closer to files being released

13. It’s off the US store now.

14. Dara says:

Great, I saw it but forgot to put memory card when I paid for the game. It said would be in download list. I put memory card and not only its not there, its off the ps store. What do i do now :(

• roberto says:

you cant do anything its off the store. you can’t get the physical game until sony patches it. and even after that, you can’t hack bc itll already be patched

15. Legit says:

cant wait til they release legends of dragoon for the vita ive been dying to get a legit copy of that game but im sorry for all those other ps vita owners that didnt get a chance to get the game.

16. carlosbazua says:

the gam is still available in the mexican pstore will this work??? i guess it is the same game as the us store right???

17. Robert Smith says:

In the bubble on my PS3 XMB
    Ready when you are, Teck4

18. Radecki_PL says:

wololo any chance to release files today? BTW thanks for good job Guys (wololo,Teck4 ,Frostegater…)

19. Roberto says:

We should get this to 1000 comments before they release the files hehe

20. LsLove says:

So the game is removed from US store, to everybody who mised it there was plenty of time. I was in the wake of hurricane sandy and managed to findouut get a card and grab it on day one. good news is that now since its removed from (I believe) all stores, now the files will most likely be releas4ed soon. Bitter sweet, I missed the other two because I did not have the vita or follow the scene than, I knew about it but didnt have a vita so it was kind of a null point. To all the folks who did get it congrats. TY TY TY to Wololo, Frostegater, Teck4, and every other person who made ANOTHER exploit happen.

21. randombullsh*t says:

Gravity crash portable is now down in the US PSN, sorry for the guys who missed it (again!) lol!!! anyways i hope this thing is worth the $10…. :/

22. zac123 says:

can u guys please just release the file :( bin waiting for almost 3
    Days lol I apprichate your hard work and hack they be super wicked.
    But please release them today :) I can’t get it then I will be at a
    Kinder garden lol

23. NTSC says:

Good news is the game just keep 47 Mb on my data storage, bad news is it just sucks ^_^, unuseful and horrible crappy game ^_^, but its lovely cuz i can finally play my psp iso again ^_^

• E says:

I would not call it crappy per-se. I think it is crappy for a $10 price tag but for the file size I would say it would be a great grab if it were free. It is an awesome time killer. Especially the little mini-game Gold grabber or whatever it is called.

24. powerman says:

Would I still be able to copy files through content manager after sony releases a firmware ,because in the past the forced me to update and I wan’t able to use the cm not even the open cm on wololo’s website .Thank you Wololo ,Teck 4 and Frostegater for existing in our world withouth you we would be hopeless.

25. strayhearted says:

counting the minutes… 😉

26. NTSC says:

also the seconds…. ^_^

27. Sneax673 says:

It’s been pulled off the U.S store :(

28. Dara says:

Question: Should I return the PSP Vita (just bought it for exploit) having missed the download??

• strayhearted says:

nope, totally great console! just get the best games for it (nfs most wanted, uncharted golden abyss, call of duty, resistance, others) and youll be totally fine until the next exploit! 😉

• jok3r0314 says:

yea id say keep it and enjoy the great games that are out now then in the future when another exploit comes out youll be prepared

• E says:

Definitely keep it. Do not 4get: Assassins Creed and Ninja Gaiden 2 SOLID Vita games. But who buys a $250 console just for ONE exploit? I mean, it is not even a permanent hack yet lol. But who am I to judge? I just spent my last $10 to get a game for an exploit leaving me with $5 for the week. A Gamers life is full of hard decisions. #GamerProblems #HackerProblems But definitely keep it though!

29. strayhearted says:

goddammit guys!!! thank you all so much for making this things possible! (wololo, teck4, frostegater, total_noob’s) but i think you are driving most of us crazy!! the game has been removed from the major psn stores around the world, now we are only waiting for the files like street dogs looking for food… but anyway THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

30. ghg_1992 says:

patience is all we need

31. Dilan P says:

Hey @wololo it has been pulled off the store :( but I have bought it during the ninja release. I really would like the files released please! I will do everything I can to help you. My email is parmar.dilan@gmail.com

32. Addison says:

For those of you that say this game sucks, you must be kids still that didnt grow up on these style games. I feel like its worth the 10 bucks. Plenty of content packed into that 47mb

• DeadPixel99 says:

I semi agree with you it is a very cool game i have spent about 2 hours on it now, but i would say its worth like 5$ but since i get the game plus the mod that together make it worth the 10$ :) .

• Nick15 says:

Kids indeed! Just reading the comments here… there are so many kids here who feel they are entitled to these hacks, and the fact that they have to spend TEN WHOLE DOLLARS to get a “crappy” game AND they need to be patient and wait for the exploit seems way too much for them. What a pity; I hope situations like this teach these kids a lesson or two about how the world works, and that life doesn’t revolve around their every WHIM.

• E says:

I say it is a pretty fun game, definitely a great time killer, but I think the game would be better free. The exploit and other possibilities are what really make it worth the $10 price tag.

33. teck4 says:

First of all ,I don’t want to cause any panic but I have bad news for you.Unfortunately we won’t be able to deliver the exploit files to public ,we have encounter files that are corrupted .Therefore,the exploit is useless and we can’t make it work it out.However,the base of the exploit is in good condition meaning that we can still work out a new exploit we found in games like God of war Ghost of sparta ,Gta vice city ,metal slug anthology and other games that we will be announcing .The process will take us just one more day and If money is the matter you guys can’t get acces to any of these games we will find a better resolution .Thank you guys for understanding and your support ,we will be giving you a feedback on the new exploit.

34. NTSC says:

People is this a joke ???

35. renato says:

Man, This game is pretty rough. I don’t know if someone here knows but it looks like a game called Subterrania for Mega Drive (Genesis). It had an amazing graphic, sound and so on. i hope i can play it again on my psvita. Eager for the files to come soon.

36. Teck4 says:

Yeah me too @_@

1. November 3, 2012

[…] […]

2. November 6, 2012

[…] 新しく6.60 TNが移植されるタイトルは「グラビティー・クラッシュ ポータブル」、購入はお早めに ツイート!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); 6.60 TN CEF, Hack, PS Vita 2012年11月3日 5:13 PM Urbanixの購入を逃した方に朗報です。Wololo.netにてExploitを持つゲームのタイトルが公開されています。 Vita: Teck4 ports TN’s eCFW to a new game exploit · Wololo.net […]

3. November 6, 2012

[…] the game Gravity Crash Portable was removed from all Sony PSN locales yesterday, following our announce 3 days ago of a vulnerability being discovered in that game, that would allow a malicious attacker […]

4. November 7, 2012