Vita: Teck4 ports TN’s eCFW to a new game exploit

You may also like...

1. harimackenzie says:

why do this retarded people keep popping up at this site,demanding they got the right to have the file ASAP while they only been here “transiently”?i say that this people who just keep demanding sh*t will make dev pull out from the scene.just wait patiently for the exploit file,not like you’re the one who do the job,its those dev who does.you guys who keep demanding and use caps is retard,full of yourself,think the world revolve around you guys alone and dev only there to serve you guys and don’t have real life to deal with,sh*t a**ho** and f**king arrogant
    sorry for the foul language,but i watch this post from the post count only one until today it reach almost 700,i see lot of this retard species who demand and i can’t keep silent

• marlewuk says:

Amen to that!

• Nick15 says:

Because these kids were all raised with a sense of ENTITLEMENT… Because their parents ALWAYS gave them what they wanted, WHEN they wanted it, without teaching them the social skills necessary to handle having to wait for something.

Because these kids think the world revolves around them, and that it starts and stops at their command.

Sorry you little brats, but welcome to the real world. Things don’t happen because you wanted them to. You gotta learn to grow up and wait for things, otherwise you will have a difficult time trying to survive reality when people don’t treat you like the little Prince/Princesses that your parents raised you to be.

• Addison says:

i’m not that old but old enough to understand patience and the meaning of working for the things you want. while i’ve noticed kids these days are getting smarter with technology (hardware and software), they are getting worse in regard to appreciating things, seeing the true value of something, and overall just taking care of their things.

• E says:

Sadly our society nowadays has conditioned people to want things NOW. Everyone wants things when they want it, have to get to places faster than anyone else, and get mad when they have to stand in line at a store for 10 minutes. Whatever happened to the good parents (like mine) who trained their kids (sometimes with the belt) to chill the heck out and have patience? Lol Once you realize your whining will not make this process go any quicker, you realize hey, waiting is not so bad. I mean, it is not like they are like a Sony or something who are paid to follow through with their promised releases to the public yet, constantly have delays. THEN you can be a little more frustrated with the wait. These guys are doing this out of the kindness of their hearts and because they love the scene. Do not let them regret it. Patience is a virtue. -Just one Gamer’s Opinion-

2. NTSC says:

The Tension is High ^^

• Nick15 says:

The tension is high only with people who have a sense of entitlement and had demanded that the files be released at their command.

There is no tension for people who know how to wait for things… like anyone who downloaded the exploitable game and won’t be back for the exploit for another three weeks, because they have no problem coming back “whenever” for it.

3. Brandondavis071281 says:

I WANT THE FILES RAWR!!

4. NTSC says:

I guess i will go bed now, let’s hope tomorrow ^_^
    Cya Guys, Goodnight everyone ^_^

5. sony is here says:

Good night

6. Brandondavis071281 says:

Will there be cfw for this exploit

7. Brandondavis071281 says:

I mean will there be cwcheat for this exploit

8. Houston says:

Itll happen in a few days like wololo said a few is 2 days and that ususally what happens after the release if you dont pay attention to the post and not come here often then your just a stuck up brat that doesnt deserve to even have it. so shut up!

9. Kingskidd268 says:

Gravity crash is removed from the Us store.

10. TOMAS RAMIREZ says:

Hola amigos, saludos desde mexico!! Por fin logre hacerme de un juegos exploit, despues de perder urbanix y Mod alpha, a; igual que ustedes estoy impaciente por los archivos, pero espero los liberen pronto, gracias a todos los que hacen posible las hazañas!!

• Metarortiz says:

tio si no es mucha molestia crees que pueda usar tu cuenta para bajar este juego? se que es mucho pedir pero lo iba a comprar pero cuando puse mi tarjeta de credito no me dejó accederlo, por favor te pido este favor espero que entiendas

11. Metarortiz says:

when will the next one be released :/, can someone lend me their account so i can do this please

12. TuckDezi says:

Im new to the vita scene…. Somehow I Completely Missed The PSP Scene (life!) & I missed the other games just wasnt plugged in i guess playin umvc3 too much & not payin attent so…. Any advice about problems i might run into….. the directions for the others seem str8 enough but i mean come on when does anything go that smooth…. just want to be prepared…. thnx in advance…. oh and im decent with patching apps and tinkering with game code on my own

13. Dat'calm'guy... says:

*sigh* patience it’s all we need…. And love!

14. owanef says:

for those who missed it, DAM. TIME FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FILES :}

15. AyeGuy says:

Since the game has been removed the files should be released by tomorrow, but then again I am not sure of the release time.

16. thekornerkids says:

if i have a psn account with which i bought and backed-up this game to my computer can i sell it to another ps vita owner and have it work on their system?

17. c-zero says:

Man, I missed it again….

I didn’t have my Vita with me when the exploit was announced, so I tried using my laptop and Media Go to purchase the game and download it. Little did I know that Media Go doesn’t work with the Vita, and I had to download the game from the Vita itself. By the time I figured it out, it was too late lol.

At least I got a nifty game out of it. From now on, I’m bringing the Vita with me….

• Jd8531 says:

If you bought it, users are reporting that its still available to download via your download history.

• TuckDezi says:

Its not in mine

• c-zero says:

I checked the history through the PS Vita and it didn’t show up. I didn’t buy it from the store using the Vita; I used Media Go. So I have a copy of the game for the PSP, but until someone finds a way to format the files for the Vita, it’s pretty much stuck on my PC.

I’m pretty much going to shelve the Vita until I would be able to run CFW on the PS3, so I can remote play my games. That’s all I bought the Vita for anyway.

• Jd8531 says:

I understand that but the purchase should still be on your psn account history regardless where you buy it. But Sony could have removed it from the download history since those reports. I suppose you are out of luck.

• c-zero says:

Yeah, being out of luck seems to be my M.O. when it comes to the Vita. The purchase did show up on the transaction history, but not in the downloads.

Oh well, at least I like the game, so It’s not a total loss. In the meantime, I’ll just wait for the chance to upgrade the PS3 to CFW from 4.11 OFW.

18. Brandondavis071281 says:

Narutodays is my psn name if you want to talk abou the exploit

19. bewrong says:

there’s already a video out :)where’s the exploit :)

20. Dat'calm'guy... says:

Haven’t done my school project yet… Lol I’m so tired I’ve been up lately this days, the video looks legit!

21. roberto says:

what if the guy who made the video is teck4 O.O

22. TheKidder says:

Last.

23. roberto says:

lets get 1000 comments WOOO

24. wait says:

let’s go!

25. oreo says:

LETS GOOOO!

26. Mr.Flap says:

Thats the spirit!!!!

27. Brandondavis071281 says:

Will tueexploitlet me play music ingame

28. Thomas says:

Hi all !! Lets go to 1000 comments!! But i have a question guys, can i play online my purchased games when i do exploit? thanks

• oreo says:

Probally before they make the update with the patch.

• DeadPixel99 says:

What exactly do you mean? Can you still play your PS Vita games online and have the exploit? YES ….until they make a Vita update then you will have to choose. If you meant can you play your psp backups on your vita online this im not sure about.

29. PissedOffHacker says:

Sony if ur reading this. FUCK YOU west side for life

30. roberto says:

come on guys 200 more comments!

31. hao53487240 says:

I just wait a very long time!

32. Robert says:

I bought gravity crash portable on my PS3 a few days ago and it’s in the bubble on my XMB, I was going to transfer it from my PS3 to my Vota but BAM, It doesn’t work! I go to PS3 to vita – PSP/Other and it says there are no items available. HELP ME!

33. Robert says:

I’m guessing the PS3 performs a check on the content to see if its on the store, and if it isn’t, they deny you the rights to your games which YOU paid money for. Fuck Sony.

34. Brandondavis071281 says:

This will he my first hack on the vita, im not sure its gonna work for me cause my bad luck

35. Robert says:

I had MBA Urbanix and This game but for some fucking stupid reason Sony won’t let me transfer these games to my Vita. Ugh.

36. Brandondavis071281 says:

Hey when i get it so i just ut tue save data in

37. Brandondavis071281 says:

He is there cwcheat for this exploit yet

38. Agentdjluis says:

WOOT

39. Chuck norris says:

I need this exploit

40. Thomas says:

I need it too bro

41. E says:

The reasons I am waiting so patiently you ask? The thought of finally being able to play DBZ, Naruto, and Bleach HTS 7 on my Vita. :))

42. Chuck norris says:

I cant wait to play naruto impact and dragon ball tag team

43. Chuck norris says:

CHUCK NORRIS SAYS THE FILES WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW

44. PLEASE SOME BODY MAKE A HACK WHICH DOESNT NEED PSP PSN GAMES TO RUN PSP ISO ON THE PSVITA….AS THE PSN STORE
    HARDLY OPENS OVER AND WE CANT AFFORD TO KEEP BUYING THESE GAMES…

• E says:

With time, with time, but probably not any time soon. You have to take under consideration the fact that there are so many more obstacles for Devs to overcome with this new Hardware. It is so much more Advanced than the PSP was and has so many more security measures set in place to deter such things (because Devs just ran rampant all over the PSP). So I am confident it will happen, it will just take significantly longer than it did with the PSP as devs get more familiar with the Hardware (just think of how long it even took to get a PARTIAL/non-permanent CFW on the PSP Go & 3000) .

45. carsauce says:

Oh hush,alot of people got this and await for the exploit and we all are thankful, its shows alot of people missed out on the last one.

46. Chuck norris says:

I missed all the exploits too but i finally got one

• E says:

It is a good feeling when you FINALLY get one is it not? And now we can join the others in laughing at the people who STILL managed to miss yet another one. Ahh it feels good being on top. lol XD

47. Chuck norris says:

Woot

48. Chuck norris says:

Hopefully wololo will release them tommorow i hate waiting

1. November 3, 2012

[...] [...]

2. November 6, 2012

[...] 新しく6.60 TNが移植されるタイトルは「グラビティー・クラッシュ ポータブル」、購入はお早めに ツイート!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); 6.60 TN CEF, Hack, PS Vita 2012年11月3日 5:13 PM Urbanixの購入を逃した方に朗報です。Wololo.netにてExploitを持つゲームのタイトルが公開されています。 Vita: Teck4 ports TN’s eCFW to a new game exploit · Wololo.net [...]

3. November 6, 2012

[...] the game Gravity Crash Portable was removed from all Sony PSN locales yesterday, following our announce 3 days ago of a vulnerability being discovered in that game, that would allow a malicious attacker [...]

4. November 7, 2012

5. April 30, 2014

facial skin care for mature skin